jefffry

Potential Patron
Can you make a detail in-game for shaved nyotengu with all wing colors?

Still i want to know why Alpha152 and Naotora not in dlc. For Mai i can accept that she dont have any empty slot.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Can you make a detail in-game for shaved nyotengu with all wing colors?

Still i want to know why Alpha152 and Naotora not in dlc. For Mai i can accept that she dont have any empty slot.

As far as I know Naotora is currently out of spaces as well.
As for Alpha152 and Nyotengu while they do have enough space for all 4 colors, that is a huge number to take up for 1 Mod when many would like to run other people's as well.
Since you have to swap Files for Naotora and Mai, and Nude Alpha152 looks perfect swapped over the original first 4 outfits, this is just a cleaner and better option.
Also my TMC pack gives you all the options and my updated Topic on where to find Modding Tools can lead you to the newest DLC Tool to build your own your way.
As stated several times in the new main post and my update post, the "Detail" method of changing them was removed as those extra files were crashing many copies of the game, I don't know why but they just did and I couldn't find a cleaned/fixed set of -H and -HL Files that really worked for everyone.

@Jeffry
If you'd like me to repack them with the full sets with the understanding you cannot use any of the Official DLC Costumes for Naotora or Mai and can't run any other Mod DLCs for Alpha152 or Nyotengu I can whip one up for you, just let me know.

jefffry

Potential Patron
I can confirm that Naotora Ii still have many empty slot. Im using the latest Steam version and using CreamAPI to enable all official dlcs.

I still keep the 2.7 and if the nude get conflict with other new costumes, i just use the dlc tool to change the slots.

If there's no other way to make what i really want to be happen, thats ok. I can still use Autolink method for other characters.

Last edited:

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
Hello everyone, I've browsed the forums for awhile but made an account just to ask this. DOA5 is on sale for $20 once again on Steam, but I just want to make sure that these mods work with the official version of the game. I tried using some with the free Core Fighters edition, and it turned all the text in my game to Japanese and didn't seem to update in the same way. As in, I downloaded Mia for free and she was there normally, but not with mods. I don't really like wandering into the piracy and torrenting things.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Hello everyone, I've browsed the forums for awhile but made an account just to ask this. DOA5 is on sale for $20 once again on Steam, but I just want to make sure that these mods work with the official version of the game. I tried using some with the free Core Fighters edition, and it turned all the text in my game to Japanese and didn't seem to update in the same way. As in, I downloaded Mia for free and she was there normally, but not with mods. I don't really like wandering into the piracy and torrenting things.

First let me say welcome to the Undertow Community!

Yes all mods that are made correctly will work in the official Steam version, just takes patience and a bit of help to get it all setup the first time, you never have to use the DLC method some here keep arguing with me over (its actually more hassle and buggy than using the RIGHT ways, aka AutoLink or ReShuffle) so I'd say if you like fighters its very much worth the 20$.

If you get stuck on what to do just Private Message me or ask for help in my Tools Topic over here: [DOA5LR] Modding Tools (Updated Febuary 2, 2017)

VolginGoh

Potential Patron
As far as I know Naotora is currently out of spaces as well.
As for Alpha152 and Nyotengu while they do have enough space for all 4 colors, that is a huge number to take up for 1 Mod when many would like to run other people's as well.

Just saw your Topic. I found a complete list for every "free" costume slots: DOA5LR Costume Info
As you can see, Mai has no slots, but Alpha152, Naotara and Nyotengu has some open slots to put them there. Im not an expert on those nude mod (still have some Problems to insert the nude mods in that game), but i think to make this possible you need a specific tool.

Yes all mods that are made correctly will work in the official Steam version

For some reason, to activate the nude mods, you need the current Update of that game or similar, cuz 3DGame isnt up to date with the old Version (for me) and if you play with an older Version (current Version is 1.09) of the game, you can only play with 3 chars (Kasumi, Hayabusa and Ayane). If that happen you can download the current "cracked" Version on the Website Zetaboards (Links arent allowed here, i think).

sexandzen

Potential Patron
Was going to try the Autolink method, but once I downloaded it, my computer flagged it as a virus/trojan... I guess I'll try the DLC version for now...

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
I just tried the autolink method and it is working just fine. I have all the free fighters nude costumes. I ran scans on both the DLC pack provided her and the autolink itself, as I did with anything I download. It all seems clean to me.

Does anyone know if Koei Techmo is still banning people? Is it possible to get banned using Autolink mods? I would hate to buy the game and then get banned for some costumes. Thanks again.

Thanks NiteGuardian for the welcome. I managed to get Autolink working by myself, but I appreciate the offer to help.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Just saw your Topic. I found a complete list for every "free" costume slots: DOA5LR Costume Info
As you can see, Mai has no slots, but Alpha152, Naotara and Nyotengu has some open slots to put them there. Im not an expert on those nude mod (still have some Problems to insert the nude mods in that game), but i think to make this possible you need a specific tool.

For some reason, to activate the nude mods, you need the current Update of that game or similar, cuz 3DGame isnt up to date with the old Version (for me) and if you play with an older Version (current Version is 1.09) of the game, you can only play with 3 chars (Kasumi, Hayabusa and Ayane). If that happen you can download the current "cracked" Version on the Website Zetaboards (Links arent allowed here, i think).
The link you provided to costume slots spits a Website Error back at me, so not really all that useful. :P
I have the Tool, and its kept a couple of updates behind the official version of the game, so I can only use characters and slots that were available 2-3 DLCs back.

Was going to try the Autolink method, but once I downloaded it, my computer flagged it as a virus/trojan... I guess I'll try the DLC version for now...
Some Major Virus Scanners (like Norton, Microsoft Security and Mcafee) have adopted a "we don't know what this file is, so its a virus" rule in their programs, since AutoLink is not official software from a major company they sometimes flag it even though its not a Virus.
That being said its best to get such programs from trusted sources, like the original Topic over at 3DMGame's website... or the one I re-hosted it here. (since its near impossible to find over there)

I just tried the autolink method and it is working just fine. I have all the free fighters nude costumes. I ran scans on both the DLC pack provided her and the autolink itself, as I did with anything I download. It all seems clean to me.

Does anyone know if Koei Techmo is still banning people? Is it possible to get banned using Autolink mods? I would hate to buy the game and then get banned for some costumes. Thanks again.

Thanks NiteGuardian for the welcome. I managed to get Autolink working by myself, but I appreciate the offer to help.
The way AutoLink and Ink_Reshuffle works the game can't tell the difference, so if they can't detect the Mod they can't ban you for it.
Also far as I know only a handful of people were banned, and they all were advertising sexy and/or nude mods in the community hub for DOA on Steam or in their Youtube Accounts that were linked to their gamertags.

@ Everyone just a few quick points I want to go over...

* I won't add Naotora or Mai to the main DLC because anyone who doesn't own them will crash, but I may release a Bonus DLC like I did before.

* the DLC method really is more trouble than its worth and here is why:
- you have limited spaces
- I'm told you can be detected as a hacker
- has to be updated for every game version
- makes carrying over your saves a pain
Now compare that to AutoLink which is mostly a drop-in and forget it setup, or Ink_ReShuffle that is a bit harder but directly replaces outfits and more, also far as I know both are not detected by Steam.

* How do these models look to you all? any defects, glitches, clipping, bugs, or poor shapes? I really want to know if I need to make one final rebuild before I call them finished.

jefffry

Potential Patron
I think nothing seem a problem. Although first time using your new 4.0 on other day the game crash, but after re-open back no more crash. Well to me is normal.

So the DLC method is effect to the savegame? But if you can, please make 2 types for dlc and for lnk_reshuffle/autolink.

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for the advice NiteGuardian. I just got the game and am excited to play it with all these glorious mods. Hell, I found a Darth Vader and Captain America mods I would love to use.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Weird. I dnt have a Problem to klick the link. Which browser you use, if i may ask? :D
Firefox, but I doubt its a browser issue based on the error info:
"Google Drive Error

Google Docs encountered an error. Please try reloading this page, or coming back to it in a few minutes.

To learn more about the Google Docs editors, please visit our help center.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.
- The Google Docs Team"

LG905

Potential Patron
someone might improve the anus of the girls something like this
2n8ppfo.jpg

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
someone might improve the anus of the girls something like this
Ummm... no.
I am not against updating things or taking new ideas, but they already have an anus and that one is actually about the same quality, so its work for no reward.

@ Everyone!
yes I did it again... further fixed up the pack to be even lighter on File Size, Also added DLC options for the missing Characters and Colors, while making the butts and underboobs even smoother on over half the Ladies.
This should be the final version unless I need to make new DLC Files if/when the new Official stuff takes their spots and making the game crash.

J jefffry see? ask for it long enough and I just might do it (the DLCs for Mai, Naotora, etc).

jefffry

Potential Patron
I can confirm that the latest game right now can't handle more than 65+ dlcs. So either decrease some of official dlcs or use autolink/lnk_reshuffle is the only option.

Great work as always NiteGuardian NiteGuardian .

Last edited:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Just a quick bump so you all know:
I fixed the Naotora Chest Mole glitch so no more texture flickering.
Also changed the "too many DLCs" into a single "Bonus" one, it cannot run with the Mai Costume DLC installed, and may break with Naotora's DLCs as more come out, but for those of you who want it here it is in a simple option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.