jefffry

Potential Patron
its work but why no naked for nyotengu, netora, marie rose?
Of course all the female have been naked, make sure your's in latest update and try check it properly also this dlc mod must be the lowest list in your .ini setting.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Yes, I have Updated the Pack again! Muahahaha!
Now, onto some long overdue replies...

So the only way to get the clean version for Naotora Li is bundled with the hair version?

I'm going to pass on the mod and her DLC for now. But thanks for all your work on DoA5. Overall, I like your mods the best compared to all the other ones out there. Keeping the bodies unique for 20 characters shows a lot of dedication. But for me, not ragging on anybody's tastes, anime girls + hair/stubble just seems like a mismatch. The earliest adult anime I saw was old-school stuff where they were not allowed to include hair. And, over time, that just became the standard for anime girls to me. If I wanted a realistic hairy or shaven look, I'd mod a western game.

Oh and for those who think "just download the whole thing and select the clean costume". That's not how I play the game. I don't download the nude mods to have all the girls fighting eachother naked on the beach. I play the game in it's normal capacity. I pick a random character with a random costume. (with all DLCs up until ~February), and sometimes, one of the girls is naked, and that's pretty cool. If I wanted it the other way, I would just get something from DLsite. To me, the mods are just a way to add that little extra amount of risque that the developers dance around so they can still have an M rating and wide distribution.

Again, thanks for all of your work on the game. It's been out for over a year and had a tumultuous launch as far as the steam community is concerned. I'm glad to see there's still fans out there working to make it more fun for people.

While I understand your thoughts on this and respect your decision, I cannot agree with the "if it was a western game", why?
Team Ninja as of DOA5 moved their own art style away from Anime-ish and toward realistic depictions of all the characters and I am simply following their path, not doing my own thing.
I am aware of the fact they pushed the style back to a bit more anime-ish with DOAX3, but I suspect that is more a love-letter to their fans than a permanent change and the next fighting game installment will use updated models from DOA5.

If the lack of Anime style to these characters bothers you I would first suggest you write to Team Ninja since with enough complaints they will most likely listen and change it back a bit, my second suggestion is to look up SaafRat's or Harry Palmer's Mods which do feature a more anime-ish body, links to those are now on the first post in this Topic.

Fantastic work NiteGuardian, I really like your mod.
You have gone to a lot of effort to produce different pubic hair for the different girls - I think there may be 7 styles in total (ranging from smooth shaved to little stubble to small bush etc to full bush).
My question is this...
Do you have dds files for all 7 styles of pubes for each girl? ... that's a lot of files!
I was thinking then we could choose the level of smoothness or hairiness for each girl and not be limited to just smooth or hairy!
Sometimes play with smooth Lisa, sometimes stubbly Lisa, sometimes Brazilian Lisa sometimes full bush Lisa!!
If you have different versions for each firl, could you upload them as TMC, them using AutoLink we can simply choose the level of hairiness for each fight!

I have another question about modding as I'm a complete noob and you are an expert.

It seems simple - I want to take Hitomi's all-in-one swimsuit and cut a circle around her belly button ... and maybe some other places too :o)

I managed to extract the dds file and edited it in Photoshop bu simply cutting a circle from the swimsuit, then I saved it and swapped the new texture in ... but, when I loaded the game, there wasn't a hole in the swimsuit, the circle was a white circle! I expected the skin colour to show through the hole but it was just a white circle on the blue swimsuit!
I've sone something wrong, but don't know what.
I'd be very happy if you could let me know how to do this simple thing.

Thank you for all your great work.

Me? Expert? bahahahaha! far from it, but I'm trying.

About the multi-option, I have the PSD file for it with separate layers and have considered making more options.
The problem is since there is (counting clean) only 7 variations and now there is 19 Girls using them, you'd start seeing more and more repeats and it loses its charm a bit, if I get enough feedback wanting it I will do 3 stages (clean, light bush, heavy bush) in my next update.

About the white spot, the way they coded this game some meshes require there to be a texture, this seems to be a direct attempt to stop Nude Mods.
The only known ways around this is if the outfit sits tight enough to the skin, you add the nude skin directly on the clothing texture, if the outfit is too loose for that you need to learn mesh edits and remove that part of the outfit and the base body, then shove a nude body in the base body's place.

Hi NiteGuardion

I love your mod pack - it's really great!! What a masterpiece!

- It's a great thing to have the details-switching function but as AutoLink is getting more and more popular and for some reason the detail preview of H and HL files is not working when using AutoLink and lnk_reshuffle together it would be great to get all the TMC and TMCL, C & P files separated for bush and clean. That'd be great. I love to have all the files separated and also ready for modding further with it. Of course by mentioning who was the creator of the base body!

Question:
I'm a noob in modding. But I really want to try some work on it. I started a mod based on Hitomis Gothic skirt for Kasumi (my fav ;) ):
1. I transformed it to Kasumi
2. Split up in meshes in TMC Polygon tool 0.12
3. I put it together in Blender by using TMC importer
4. Replaced the body by clean Kasumi nude Remix 2.5 and excluded the shirt (topless mod) meshes
3. I put it together in TMC Polygon insert tool 0.12
4. Replaced the body textures (all 3 body, incl.sweat) in the texture tool
5. I also replaced the "dirt" texture from remix 2.5

Here is my problem (Edit: solved): whatever I do - the dirt is always showing up the body seams unlike the Remix 2.5. In Remix 2.5 the dirt is very nice on the body - nearly no seams to see. Only when zooming near.
But on my mod it looks very ugly... around the nips there is a very obvious seam when dirt is on the skin. I really don't know how to correct this. Sry fo beeing a noob. But maybe you as a big pro could help me here doing my start work. Thank you in advance...

View attachment 51812 View attachment 51811

Edit: I was able to solve the problem by importing again by blender TMC importer, not by tmcmesh import. Since then I no more have this issue. But honestly I still don't know what the root cause of my issue was...

The newest Update made a full set of TMC files to support AutoLink builds!
Also updated minor things throughout the textures and I still offer the H and HL files for those who want it.

Sorry I couldn't help you with your problem, I have actually had the same issues, I -think- the problem is tied to some of the conversion tools not carrying all the data over correctly.

its work but why no naked for nyotengu, netora, marie rose?

Like J jefffry said, they are all there just make sure your using the right version and have your game installed correctly.

crash when using honoka. 1.06 autolink 1.40. pls fix

The previous version of this Mod was NOT made to work with AutoLink (that is the one you were using), this new one is so grab the TMC files pack and test it out, let me know how it goes.

That was an old version of the Mod as the Downloads section appears to be broken and does not allow me to upload to it anymore, again as J jefffry said just grab the one off the first post in this Topic.

Spideyfan

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for this great mod. Been using since v1. Congrats for been so dedicated to polish it. It keeps getting better.

jefffry

Potential Patron
NiteGuardian NiteGuardian , yours MOD crash on latest v1.07.

Or maybe wait until Shiranui Mai is release first. This should be awesome when we waiting something special.

Last edited:

LG905

Potential Patron
Hello Nite guardian could you explain me in detail how can I install or add these nude mods? Im noob in this. thanks for your answer. thanks for the post.

Last edited:
A

abdul basit

Great work!!!
Just downloaded "Nude Remix DLCs 4.0" except for "MAI and Naotora" all nudes are there, and they look great.
Am I missing something?

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Hello Again! I have returned from my dark Lair and bring you another (and massive) Update!

This time out the pack features:
- 100% working and heavily tested AutoLink and DLC builds so you can choose your own.
- Full pack of TMC files, I discovered the H and HL files were the root of some crashes so they are gone now.
- NEW Body Meshes and Textures, allowing for higher quality while keeping the character's original shapes and yes, a detailed Vagina Mesh!
Example:
Nude Remix Butt.jpg

If you look close you can see a slightly open slit :P

@molton if you are still around I invite you to use these in any future modding you try to do, I WANT to see this pack get used by others. (same goes to anyone reading this, please follow the permission rules in the first post, but feel free to use them!)

@kornykova the Texture pack now includes the Photoshop files! with a little practice you can have any Lady with any level of hair you want! (this also goes for anyone else reading it, Mod-Makers are welcome to the .psd File as well.)

@Gibberishly and @noireapocalypse and @underfeet and @OctoMonster you voices were heard! the shaved versions of all Ladies now have NO SKIN DISCOLORATION... I still stand by the fact this is the wrong direction for Modding of realistic-bodied characters, and its going to take some time for me to accept the new and HIGHLY inaccurate look of my Mod "down there", but the Majority that spoke in this Topic wanted it, so here it is!

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Great work!!!
Just downloaded "Nude Remix DLCs 4.0" except for "MAI and Naotora" all nudes are there, and they look great.
Am I missing something?

Sorry About that! I didn't get to updating this front page as those were test Files, please read the first Topic carefully to find out how to get Naotora, Mai and Alpha152.

The short of it is, you either need to upgrade to the AutoLink method of Install, or you need to use the DLC + Reshuffle Pack to get all the Ladies, its a hard limit of the DLC method.

@ Anyone that downloaded the 4.0 version in the last 48 hours:
Please re-download, I had to make a last-minute bugfix!

ZTemplar

Vivacious Visitor
welcome back NG, we have been waiting for you. and thanks for the hard work :grin:

edit: uh, just one question, before this i was using your patch where you just copy a DLC folder into the game installation folder, how do i uninstall that one before using this new patch?

Last edited:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
welcome back NG, we have been waiting for you. and thanks for the hard work :grin:

edit: uh, just one question, before this i was using your patch where you just copy a DLC folder into the game installation folder, how do i uninstall that one before using this new patch?

Are you moving to AutoLink and want to clean out the old DLC?
-or-
Are you Replacing the old DLC with this new DLC?

If Going to AutoLink:
1. Go to your DLC Folder in the game's directory.
2. Find Folders named " 169169 " and " 168168 " then delete those. ( if you can't find the 168168 just continue to next step )
3. Open your 3DMGAME.ini file with Notepad/Wordpad and find the lines with " DLC0?? = " where ?? is a number from 01 to 99.
4. Find the ones that end with " 169169 " and " 168168 " then delete the ENTIRE line. ( if you can't find the 168168 just continue to next step )
5. Save changes and close the .ini then install the AutoLink Folder.

If Updating to New DLC:
1. Go to your DLC Folder in the game's directory.
2. Find Folder named " 168168 " then delete it. ( if you can't find the 168168 just continue to next step )
3. Open your 3DMGAME.ini file with Notepad/Wordpad and find the lines with " DLC0?? = " where ?? is a number from 01 to 99.
4. Find the one that ends with " 168168 " then delete the ENTIRE line. ( if you can't find the 168168 just continue to next step )
5. Save changes and close the .ini then install the New " 169169 " Folder in the DLC Folder, if asked hit " Copy and Replace " to all Files.

Please Note: Naotora, Mai and Alpha152 are NOT in the DLC, in order to get them you MUST use the Reshuffle Pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.