tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
tekmarvl tekmarvl
Thank you for your kind words, I did not feel like my contribution was large enough to label it like it was my Mod, I did put a lot of work and time into them though, so I feel "Remix" is a good term to use.
The way I set it up, you can use the "Core DLC" to get most of the ladies, then use the "Bonus DLC" to get three colors of Alpha-152 and white wing NyoTengu on top of the Core, its like a addon to an addon.
You do NOT need the TMC Files if you use the DLC Packs, but I offered the files for making your own DLCs or replacing existing outfits, like Alpha-152 is best replaced since its 2 files instead of a whole DLC, or if your willing to give up a swimsuit or a bunny suit from the base game you can use the Nudes Online by replacing!

So I'm good with just using the Core DLC, and Bonus DLC together. Thanks for the clarity and providing the options for customization for those that wish to use the TMC files to make their own custom outfits and DLC packs. Very kind and convenient of you to do so. Thanks again NiteGuardian.

Last edited by a moderator:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
thx lots

Progream lnk reshuffle 4.3 with doa5LR copy or not.

I know it works with the legal Steam version but I assume it should work with *cough* all *cough* the latest versions .

Just so everyone knows, I have a Topic on this site I am trying to keep up to date with the best Modding Tools for DOA, here:
[DOA5LR] A Few Modding Tools | Undertow
If any Tools are missing post there and I will try to find and add them, if any help using them is needed, the community (myself included) will try to help you.

Let me be clear:
I love to help people learn to mod, I just don't want us going Off-Topic and the focus on the bugs or mistakes people find in my work getting pushed aside to do it. (its why I made that Topic ^ up there)

cahuesnk

Potential Patron
C cahuesnk
When you replace instead of using my DLCs you should use the Archive Tool, then only replace the TMC and TMCL files, do NOT replace the game's ---C files as it can result in crashes or the outfit loading with the wrong color, etc.
With Alpha-152 simply replace her Cos_001.TMC and Cos_001.TMCL then all 4 of her first Outfits should be the nude you see here.
Also can I ask you to please put your pictures in a spoiler tag? it would cut down on scrolling for other members!

Thank you so much. Sorry for the photo in the wrong place.

tekmarvl tekmarvl
Thank you for your kind words, I did not feel like my contribution was large enough to label it like it was my Mod, I did put a lot of work and time into them though, so I feel "Remix" is a good term to use.
The way I set it up, you can use the "Core DLC" to get most of the ladies, then use the "Bonus DLC" to get three colors of Alpha-152 and white wing NyoTengu on top of the Core, its like a addon to an addon.
You do NOT need the TMC Files if you use the DLC Packs, but I offered the files for making your own DLCs or replacing existing outfits, like Alpha-152 is best replaced since its 2 files instead of a whole DLC, or if your willing to give up a swimsuit or a bunny suit from the base game you can use the Nudes Online by replacing!

WildWIlly

Potential Patron
I just came here to say that this mod is a piece of art. No neck seams, no wierd textures clipping, perfect!

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
I just came here to say that this mod is a piece of art. No neck seams, no wierd textures clipping, perfect!

Thank you for that! I have been working hard to bring the best of everyone's work together in one package (with their permission) and then upgrading it myself on top of that, it means a lot to hear from people that what I'm doing matters.

Also everyone expect an update to this pack very soon, including a feet fix for some ladies, a new body mesh by mario80 for Sarah, some normal map updates, and more!

Zero_fighter

Potential Patron
As WildWIlly said, your work is really great ! I am looking forward to the next update.
I tried to make a package like yours months ago but eventually gave up (lack of free time and also knowledge). I understood the amount of work you did when I opened your TMC files... I've opened many TMC files when I tried to make my own remix and I can surely say you did the cleanest job I've seen so far (and by far). Sincerely, thank you for sharing your hard work with everyone !

If you are open to suggestions, there are a really few things I also wanted to include in my personnal repack months ago:
-Improved feet details (Galhound used improved feet details from an other modder in his repack months months ago ago)
-More variety in vaginas. Some repacks found on a "random chinese website" are including one unique vagina per girl. The modder who did them is credited as "SD" in the texture file. Must be sddklexxx.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
As WildWIlly said, your work is really great ! I am looking forward to the next update.
I tried to make a package like yours months ago but eventually gave up (lack of free time and also knowledge). I understood the amount of work you did when I opened your TMC files... I've opened many TMC files when I tried to make my own remix and I can surely say you did the cleanest job I've seen so far (and by far). Sincerely, thank you for sharing your hard work with everyone !

If you are open to suggestions, there are a really few things I also wanted to include in my personnal repack months ago:
-Improved feet details (Galhound used improved feet details from an other modder in his repack months months ago ago)
-More variety in vaginas. Some repacks found on a "random chinese website" are including one unique vagina per girl. The modder who did them is credited as "SD" in the texture file. Must be sddklexxx.

My Textures are basically my own upgrade to Galhound's final versions which was made using Harry's base and some free-use lady bits, so it goes like this... Harry made the base skin but mainly focused on making the best Meshes he could -then- Galhound remade them with permission, adjusting many aspects and stopping before the work was complete due to various reasons -then- I got permission from them both to bring it to the finished state and upgraded the overall diversity of the ladies and neck-seam reduced to about as good as it can be.

As to the high-detail feet, far as I know that was abandoned by Galhound after he ran into too much trouble and he found a happy middle ground instead, which is the Textures I used.
To the "Vaginal Variety" from what I have seen its a mix of new Meshes and new Textures done by about 3 Modders, Sddklexxx is infamous at this point with being hard to contact, the other 2 have requested that their work not be reused if machine translation is accurate.

I do agree a bit more variety down there would be nice, but with me still updating the base Meshes and Normal Maps (aka Bump Maps) I have been distracted, and depending on how hard it is to contact them I may decide against it.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator

Z Zunga
I really need to track down more Tools and link or add them to my Topic, would it be too much to ask you to send any more finds like that via PM to me?

Zero_fighter Zero_fighter
Well, the Update is now out! while not upgrading the feet textures, some feet did receive fixes!

To Everyone
Yes, I know this is a shameless bump of my Topic, but I do have some info and I am excited about this release, so give me this one, ok?

I re-organized the packages, there is no longer any support for Holden's Mods and you have to pick a style between Natural, Bush or Clean, however now my Bonus DLC is truly an extra add-on as the main packs include the main color of NyoTengu and Alpha-152, if anyone wants custom repacks I am now accepting requests via PMs too.

I consider this pack unless someone finds a huge flaw I missed... FINISHED, at least until the new female fighter drops into the PC version of the game -and- a hovering fix is found for NyoTengu.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ NiteGuardian, I haven't had the chance to use your previous version of the Nude Core Fighters DLC and Bonus, but I'm both amazed and happy to see that you have a newer version out that you publicly released recently. I enjoy seeing the variety and fixes you bring to your mods, and like how you added additional colors to Alpha-152 and NyoTengu's wings.

You always seem to bring something new to the table with your mods, and I always look forward to using it in my game whenever you happen to release something new.

synce

Potential Patron
Amazing work. Just wanted to point out some characters seem incompatible with the Valentines Day DLC. If you try picking nude Nyotengu, Phase 4, or Marie Rose, the game will crash.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
@ NiteGuardian, I haven't had the chance to use your previous version of the Nude Core Fighters DLC and Bonus, but I'm both amazed and happy to see that you have a newer version out that you publicly released recently. I enjoy seeing the variety and fixes you bring to your mods, and like how you added additional colors to Alpha-152 and NyoTengu's wings.

You always seem to bring something new to the table with your mods, and I always look forward to using it in my game whenever you happen to release something new.

Amazing work. Just wanted to point out some characters seem incompatible with the Valentines Day DLC. If you try picking nude Nyotengu, Phase 4, or Marie Rose, the game will crash.

tekmarvl tekmarvl
Thank you for your kind words, I am hoping to bring a lot of new Mods to this Forum soon, that outside of using Harry's base nude Meshes and Galhound's Textures will be all my own work and not just Remixes, but I am running into trouble with the import/export Toolsets, here's hoping I get it figured out.

S synce
Sadly, the Game has a Hard Limit on costume Slots, when the Developer is done with all DLCs tehre will not be a single empty Slot I can put them on, and by the looks of it select Ladies are already at that Limit, you will have to choose between my Mod DLCs or the Official DLCs.
The one way around this is to use the Replacer Tools and swap a costume you don't like with a half naked (or with this Mod fully naked) costume, you can find those Tools on this site and I linked to them a few posts back.

noireapocalypse

Vivacious Visitor
(Sorry my english is not good)
Hello NiteGuardian, you did a very good job. I was looking for a great nude mod for DOA5LR and i find you.

it's just too bad that we can't use all DLC at the same time.
I don't know if you have any experience with --H and --HL file in DLC. This file can add "details" in a mod.
To help you, I propose a new structure for your mod with H and HL file.
With this, you can have the clean texture at Detail A and the bushed texture at detail B , so 2 texture in one slot.

There is just a problem with Alpha152 who don't have detail. So i must keep the older structure and use 4 slot for the 4 alpha152's color.
And Nyotengu because we can add just 4 details (A B C and D) and nyotengu have 6 posibility (clean and bushed white wing,clean and bushed black wing, clean and bushed red wing) so i don't add red wing for the moment)

If my version interest you, i can upload this and I explain you how to repack this for your futur next update :)

Here it's a picture where you can choose the detail B (bushed texture) for kasumi in your mod in the same slot.
doa5lr kasumi.png

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
(Sorry my english is not good)
Hello NiteGuardian, you did a very good job. I was looking for a great nude mod for DOA5LR and i find you.

it's just too bad that we can't use all DLC at the same time.
I don't know if you have any experience with --H and --HL file in DLC. This file can add "details" in a mod.
To help you, I propose a new structure for your mod with H and HL file.
With this, you can have the clean texture at Detail A and the bushed texture at detail B , so 2 texture in one slot.

There is just a problem with Alpha152 who don't have detail. So i must keep the older structure and use 4 slot for the 4 alpha152's color.
And Nyotengu because we can add just 4 details (A B C and D) and nyotengu have 6 posibility (clean and bushed white wing,clean and bushed black wing, clean and bushed red wing) so i don't add red wing for the moment)

If my version interest you, i can upload this and I explain you how to repack this for your futur next update :)

Here it's a picture where you can choose the detail B (bushed texture) for kasumi in your mod in the same slot.
View attachment 48443

I have heard of this, where people can have clean and bush in a single Costume Slot, but was never able to find any guides on how to do it in English, many are how-tos written in pictures so we can't translate them with google.

I WOULD LOVE to do this, if we can keep at least 4 hairstyles per Lady I can deal with losing the extras to make a more complete pack of with or without bush.

Please feel free to contact me by PM or in this Topic, if you are sure you can show me how I will build it.

noireapocalypse

Vivacious Visitor
Hello, sorry for the long time.

I can explain you.

So, the --H and --HL files are same TMC and TMCL files.
The infos of texture are in --H file and textures are in --HL file.
So you can open --H file with Texture tool.
im1.jpg

You can't start with a empty --H file. You must have a --H file with 1 entry for open it.
Whereas you can start with a empty --HL file. Texture tool notice a error but it's not important, just switch texture and save file. Texture tool create the --HL file.

Then how to create a detail.

For exemple, Kasumi in your mod. I extract texture of your clean and bushed Kasumi
im2.jpg

I can see, it's the L_6.dds that i must switch.
im3.jpg

Then create a empty --HL and open a --H file with one texture with Texture tool.
You must create:
*_001.--H for detail A
*_002.--H for detail B
*_003.--H for detail C
*_004.--H for detail D

Switch and add your texture (here the nude clean Kasumi) in the --H file
im5.jpg

The first step is complete.

Now you must edit the --H file with a HEX editor for link the texture in the --HL file and the texture in the TMCL file.

If i open the TMC file with Texture tool i can see that :
im6.jpg
The L_6.dds is in the absID 6 (very important) and our texture in --H file is in absID 0

Now open the --H file with HEX editor.
im7.jpg
Remember, the TMC file have 10 texture (0 to 9)
Go to the adress of texture (00000200) . Each 8 octets is one absID texture. (0 to 9).
If you don't switch the texture, write FFFFFFFF , else write the absID of the texture in the --H file.
Here we switch the (L_6.dds, absID 6 ) with the (L_0.dds, absID 0) so i write 00000000 in the slot 6.
(If the absID is 1 write 01000000 , absID is 2 write 02000000 , etc )

For finish just add --H and --HL files in the DLC.
im8.jpg

For recap in the game:
im9.jpg im10.jpg im11.jpg

I hope you understand.

i send you my version of your mod in a PM tomorow ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.