DOA5: Hitomi Sparring Gear (1 Viewer)

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Hey look guys! I made a thing!

20170405151844_1_zpslctcyjlr.jpg

MediaFire

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
I actually used your nude model as a starting point. Took me days to resolve MOST of the clipping issues I had, and even then. There's probably still a few that I've missed.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
I actually used your nude model as a starting point. Took me days to resolve MOST of the clipping issues I had, and even then. There's probably still a few that I've missed.
Glad it was of use to you, even if only for learning with.

Clipping issues is VERY common in DOA modding, since the weighting is different on every outfit mesh and nude body mesh, it comes down to you having to ask yourself "am I ok with how far its come?" and eventually telling yourself "yes".

Don't worry too much about it, I often go back and rework some of my Mods months later when I figure more out, but not saying you have to, my fixes are minor and I'm just OCD like that.

I would suggest you make a .zip or .rar file for it, since people won't have to DL 4 files separately and you can keep track of your Mod collection easier.

Once more great work and hope to see more from you in the future!

T

Terry55

Oh this one is just amazing. Great work.
You know, so many outfits that are supposed to be sexy just end up irritating me with how uncomfortable they look. So I really appreciate a mod like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.