Eliminate Batgirl - Anastasia Pierce, Jayden Cole (1 Viewer)

Frroyt

Casual Client

Click on the large thumbnails to see the gallery

Outwardly, Batgirl seems to be a morally righteous character, a defender of justice and an icon of maidenhood. But, who is the real person behind the mask? Using sublime messages, the Scarlet Witch mesmerizes Batgirl and holds the freedom fighter hostage to the truth. The Scarlet Witch knows what's hidden in the deep recesses of Batgirl's psyche, a wanton slut. Unfortunately for Batgirl, denial only tightens her bonds. Step by step, the Scarlet Witch completely eliminates Batgirl's costumed persona. First, her dark mask, then her 'chastity' belt, and finally the Scarlet Witch uses a special mind altering device to erase Batgirl's superego and lay bare her secret identity. For Batgirl, sexual freedom only 'cums' at the loss of virtually all of her power and virtue, reducing her to a super sex doll, whose only life is the whim of the Scarlet Witch.

I like @nast@sia's style of developing the plot slowly and saving the big climax for the end, but she's simply too fat to turn me on. And while J@yd3n is a bit too thin, I do like her long legs, and I especially like the fact that she didn't over do it with the silicone. She's not too bad in posterior department, either. In terms of acting skills, however, I scored both actresses mediocre.

The costumes could use some work. Since when does Batgirl wear a skirt? On the other hand, the sound track and special effects enhance the drama, and the lighting is excellent.

WMV = 720p, 3200 kbps
Part 1 = 27:11, 634 Mb
Part 2 = 31:03, 723 Mb

mediafire.com/folder/3txoccp11z404/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.