DIM's Mass Effect 2 nude mod (1 Viewer)

dimitrijelic

Content Creator
This is a BETA version of my new Mass Effect 2 nude mod. I wouldn't normally post a beta version but I had quite a few requests for it so here it is. I will upload final version when I finish it.
Feedback appreciated.
Hope you enjoy it.

teaser.jpg
View attachment Mass_Effect2-XXX3.44beta.rar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally finished it.

This is version 4.0. I might improve it further more in future. I added shaved and hairy 4.0 version.
I think I got lighting effects right. Haven't had time to test it thoroughly but what I did test looked good to me.
Again I would like to hear some feedback.

Preview.jpg

View attachment MassEffect2-XXX4.0Hairy.rar
View attachment MassEffect2-XXX4.0Shaved.rar

putlocker links:
EDIT by fleet: Use caution with the putlocker downloads. They will try to get you to use their downloader program. Recommend using the ABOVE attachments to download.

Hairy
http://www.putlocker.com/file/99747F7A980AAC37
Shaved
http://www.putlocker.com/file/D1CA2EB3CBBD9F13

Hope you guys enjoy.

PEACE!

Last edited by a moderator:

davehammer

Potential Patron
Looks good buddy, dont have the game to try it out yet but do look forward to one day.
Dunno if it is the camera's perspective but from the screenshot, her vag-jay-jay and brown eye look rather large.

dimitrijelic

Content Creator
May be that they are but I can't edit the mesh just the textures so...
...just doing the best I can with the resources that I got... ... :)

Pisyaaa

Potential Patron
Good job,thank you,you can ask if you will do the same for Mass Effect 3 please do strongly hairy version Thanks again sorry for my english.

dimitrijelic

Content Creator
I definitely will convert it for mass effect 3. I actually have all 3 games but I'm playing them for the first time and just got to the middle of the second one. When I finish it and start the third one I'll convert it. I'll also convert it for the first one when I get some free time.
How's this version? Is it hairy enough :) ?
Also if anybody else have any suggestions on the pubic hair or anything else please share it here and I'll see what I can do.
Hope you guys enjoy my work as much as I did making it.
Peace!

johnbao

Potential Patron
hey bro dimitrijelic, your skills for making nude mods or edited is awesome, can you do nude mods for Dead Island Riptide or Dead island itself too? i heard Dead island 1 is hard to mods or something but for dead island riptide it's moddable.. i don't know why people still don't have a nude patch for this games it's a fun CO-OP and single player PC games.. on Riptide some of the NPCs are characters which helps the main character on quests such as defend the base or zombies horde attacks.. it's really a fun game and we need nude patch for this.. i noticed some women zombies doesn't has pantie and Xian's character as well. but they don't have genitals lol. anyway, i do hope you look over this games to see if can moddable with your talented mods skills.

Dim bro can you upload version 4.0 hairy and shaved to putlocker or billionupload free host? somehow im getting cannot save from the source with slow connection aka 56K lol tried 10 times all downloaded at 386KB then failed lol i want to re-install the game and play with the story and the mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

dimitrijelic

Content Creator
Pisyaaa I'll add more pubes. I kind off saw that for myself last night too. I mean thicker pubes, haven't considered more coverage just thicker. Is that what you thought or did you mean wider or something like that?

Johnbao thanx for the compliment. I played dead island 1. Loved the intro most of all :), but the rest is cool too but it's to short, like one nighter. The problem is my motherboard died and I'm from Serbia and here is the darkest, most rotten economic crisis so it's not that easy to by the new one. To be honest average salary is 300euros. well you get the picture. That's exactly why I'm playing Mass Effect series now, my OLD pc can run it with it's 1240mb DDR1 and FX6600GT so I don't think I can run Dead Island with it especially that new one. Would love to and definitely will when I get new PC. Sorry

I will try to upload it there tonight.

Peace!

Pisyaaa

Potential Patron
I have in mind the broader pubic hair that would have passed to his feet and,if possible, black,thanks.

dimitrijelic

Content Creator
Pisyaaa I don't follow you bro, please clarify.

Added links to putlocker.

I'm working on a new version but it's gonna take some more time. Here are the screens
ScreenShot00107.JPG ScreenShot00101.JPG ScreenShot00105.JPG

I'll upload soon.
Does anybody else have problems with downloading?

Peace!

johnbao

Potential Patron
no problems DIM, and thanks for the putlocker mirrors smiles. hope someday you have a new rigs and able to to make some cool mods for other PC games with your awesome skills would be greatness. will wait for your new version as well keep up with the good work bro.

Pisyaaa

Potential Patron
The shape of the heavily overgrown triangle between her legs and pubic hair on the legs moving,thank you

- - - Updated - - -

in width and height more,thank you

- - - Updated - - -

more pubic hair in width and height

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for my english

johnbao

Potential Patron
@pisyaa lol, what else moving? can someone or DIM helps me upload this Zippyshare.com - TMNT V 1.9.rar
files to putLocker host? because on this free zippyshare host I always get randomly corrupted files from it. it never completed the files lol. i think it's only happens to slow connection, because I have DSL 3MB connection before and never get corrupted files from free hosts. The files are OpenBor pc games (Teenager Mature Ninja Turtle - red sky project. they remake it from the old TMNT that had it on NINTENDO lol it's a very classic ones.

Ok back to topic, I tested and it looks awesome bro. really, can't wait for your new version smiles.

johnbao

Potential Patron
no problems man , i got it from free wifi spots.. anyway any news about your new mods? can you make it for other characters too?

R

RDRRRDRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.