1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dimaria Yesta from Fairy tail ~~~ Pleeease :O

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by asdhen, Jul 20, 2016.

1. asdhen

asdhen Potential Patron

So hi there. Im rly love Fairy Tail anime. An luckily found a lot of characters here. Btw i just rly rly want a Dimaria Yesta hair. She is my new favourite. If someone know something abouth it pleas let me know in a comment. And if no hairdraw for her earlyer someone can draw it? :OOO I will be soooo glad if can be happening.
    There is the full character:
    [​IMG]
    And there is the side picture:
    [​IMG]
    i hope its good enough( i don't found a better pic)

(btw sry if i wrote something wrong, im working on my english)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

You must provide Reference Images if you want someone to create an SDT import.
    • You can use anime screenshots, fanart, character sheets, hentai images, scans from a collectors' artbook, etc...
    • Black and white manga images aren't useful.
    • The image must show a side view. If both of the character's eyes are visible, then it probably isn't useful.
    • The image must show some highlights and shadows. If the image is just a bunch of flat-color fills applied to a black and white manga image, then it probably isn't useful.
    • The character should be shown in a resting position. A windswept image isn't very useful. A still image from an action scene or battle scene isn't very useful.

3. asdhen

asdhen Potential Patron

Thanks, i correct it.