DigitalSmutExports' Mod Emporium 21-05-31 (1 Viewer)

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Here is where I'll keep a listing of all my mods and a good place to give feedback, ask questions, report mistakes I might've overlooked and things like that. Also, I might have polls and previews and the like. We'll see. Since I'm not the best at updating this regularly I'll link to my resources page as well.

In the spoilers below you'll find information about what you need to have to use the mods, as well as my thoughts on reporting bugs and errors and such.

The HIM mods require the Loader and won't work at all in vanilla SDT.

The other mods are vanilla mods and work without the Loader. However (!) they are optimized for a standard Loader setup with various fixes like leglayermove and bodymodpatch. Without them results may or may not be weird.

Please do!

If you don't want to because you'd rather spend that time on something else that's totally cool. My mods don't come with obligations or a user agreement. If, however, you're worried that you would be imposing by doing it please know that you're not. Making a mod takes a long time, at least for me. It would suck to spend hour after hour after hour on a mod and then have it be 10% less good than it can be because of some oversight that might just take a minute to fix.

For example in the 1.0 version of an RGB adjustable hair I made a strand changed colours halway through. The reason was that when merging layers (which you have to do manually since Animate CC is awful and can't reliably manage it itself) I'd copied one shape too many onto the shaders layer. Fixing that takes 60 seconds if you already have Animate open.

If there's something weird and you're up for it don't hesitate to tell me here on this thread. It's extra helpful if the report includes screenshots and animtools position (when applicable).

Without further introduction here they are.

<DOWNLOAD>
gp67s0i.jpg

QszVILE.jpg

FYGiFDt.jpg

MECHP9k.jpg

zqwm2LB.jpg

HiSIsmU.jpg

IxJ2FDS.jpg

Lqrwd9f.jpg

1z0ySQQ.jpg

OokFBLz.jpg

WpQ01TD.jpg

rl6pw9B.jpg

UXeOjMt.jpg
Did this at the end of a period of intense modding where every new mod had to be more elaborate than the last. Given the rather complex shading this has it took lots and lots of time but I'm super happy with the result. Contains a full costume mod as well as 10 clothing mods, 1 tattoo and a hair.

<DOWNLOAD>
wZGVWC7.jpg

vHiOu4b.jpg

7v3GySb.jpg

ZC2971o.jpg
Includes 23 mods. A full costume mod, 1 background, 2 him models (the Big Bad Wolf), some claw marks, and the different clothing components some of which come in different versions.

<DOWNLOAD>
GmSh9Vv.jpg

4wsBRYg.jpg

jhFLZO7.jpg

k20GwYR.jpg

b5VmAkv.jpg

HzkSH0y.jpg
A labour of love. This is a prepackaged dialogue bundle about a guy who dies and gets rewarded for all his good deeds. Includes some bonus dialogues as well.

All HIM mods require the Loader and won't work at all without it.

<DOWNLOAD>
z3ZftZy.jpg

HhssmMX.jpg
This is the Shepard I beat the best game ever made with sporting the Alliance dress blues. And he blinks!

<DOWNLOAD>
R7UN5ie.jpg
There's this wonderful Dialogue pack called the Attendants where you learn what Heaven's really like. Turns out God is basically the greatest pimp ever (or the worst, I guess, from a pure business perspective). Either way I made this to be used for part 2 of that. In part 1 he speaks telepathically with the girl at one point and he might end up speaking to the player (to banish you to hell if you haven't been nice to his daughter) but he's never seen. In part 2 (if I ever get around to making it) he'll have a bigger part and I made this for that. Since the Him mods sometimes cause problems when unloaded it won't be used in the Attendants sadly but here it is as a standalone mod.

<DOWNLOAD>
Ah0gAyn.jpg
Sad clowns, evil children and perverted clergy... One of those things that are just....wrong and probably shouldn't exist. Unless you ask Rudgar Rudgar who requested this. This is an edit of dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince 's Alucard.

<DOWNLOAD>
6CYCYhS.jpg

a64rWXv.jpg

<DOWNLOAD>
NLYdR64.jpg
Made at request. This mod is how I realized Adobe Animate isn't super reliable merging layers so there are a few lines missing. The person requesting it didn't bother saying thanks so I don't see myself releasing a 1.1.

<DOWNLOAD>
VTADPiJ.jpg
Made at request. Contains an RGB adjustable version using the first slider for the shoe and the second for the material at the top of the shoe. The bandages are non-RGB adjustable. Also contains one precoloured version since the I couldn't get the saturation levels close enough to the reference with the RGB adjustable version.

<DOWNLOAD>
jZMsHmj.jpg
Just a super quick experiment with using the colours of shading that I thought I might as well release. Looks pretty nice on SD Chan 2 I think.

Requires bodymodpatch or the body will partially disappear.
<DOWNLOAD>
M0EVsKN.jpg
I posted a question in the help section about a bug in original SDT that was causing me problems when making Jack's Tattoos. sby sby was kind enough to make bodymodpatch which solved the problem. I figured for that reason I should make at least one more body mod to get some mileage out of that. Made a cherry blossom tattoo since that was the first beautiful and feminine motif for a tattoo that came to mind.

<DOWNLOAD>
ySXHkhx.jpg
An RGB conversion from an original by dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince at the request of D Dastardly .

<DOWNLOAD>
GoafqCq.jpg
N/A

Requires bodymodpatch or the body will partially disappear.
<DOWNLOAD>
Cp8PqKo.jpg
I'm an enormous Mass Effect fan and out of all the NPC characters I probably like Jack most of all so after I'd done her hair I did her body tattoos. This was patched together using something like 10 different references since it's hard to find a single authorative one with decent resolution. Wasn't comfortable enough with Animate at the time of making it to be able to get a tattoo to go across both the back and backside parts. I'll probably revisit this and improve on that at some point so the tattoos around the waist don't end so abruptly.

Recommended breast size=128.
<DOWNLOAD>
0GW1R3s.jpg
Was trying to recreate a character in SDT and couldn't find a top I liked for her so decided to give it a shot myself. The character should have breast size 128. I'm happy with it but this one really taught me about the limitations of what you can do without action script voodoo (which I don't know any). Doing shading across parts is bad enough when they're static relative to each other, but when they're bouncing.... Took a lot of time to get it to align reasonably well w/o atroicious clipping issues. If I ever learn action script I'll probably revisit this.

<DOWNLOAD>
k3Ils2O.jpg
My second swf mod and my first RGB adjustable one.

<DOWNLOAD>
YPiBYlG.jpg
Taken from my Snow White costume and made RGB adjustable at the request of another user.

<DOWNLOAD>
0dI8Ln6.jpg
Just a conversion (top>overtop, non-RGB adjustable>RGB adjustable) plus some minor fixes. Original was made by Sombra Sombra .

<DOWNLOAD>
9EztTI1.jpg
Made at request. Matches Senko-San Dynamic Hair. Took 20 minutes or so to make, so good output/minute on this one.

<DOWNLOAD>
g2Liyxc.jpg
Based on the boots from my own Emily Kaldwin Mod Pack. The character specific details have been removed and RGB adjustability has been aded.

<DOWNLOAD>
xhRILFK.jpg
Full costume including charcode.

<DOWNLOAD>
lNXGzEH.jpg
This has something as terrific as a little twinkle animation. Made this because I'd just finished the Valkyrie hair and was super happy with it and also I knew that my next modding project (Emily Kaldwin, unfinished as of writing this) would need to have an animated tattoo. I thought this would be a nice warmup.

<DOWNLOAD>
fWLRP7z.jpg
I actually drew this for each of the sizes....
Not being as much of a beginner with Animate anymore I now know there's a way of doing it which would have taken a small fraction of the time. Since the result would be better as well maybe there'll be a 2.0 at some point.

<DOWNLOAD>
VMcxbAG.jpg
Based on a static hair mod I made. The first iteration of this was super complex and then I kept editing it down to a much simpler hair. Please tell me which one you prefer. The one to the left is the one currently on the Resource Manager.
OXn4nGx.jpg

<DOWNLOAD>
ReMH33C.jpg
This is a remake of Branwen Static Hair by T The Liar . I say remake rather than just dynamic conversion because he never uploaded an SVG file (the Inkscape work file) so I retraced it trying to stay perfectly true to the original. With how detailed it is that was so boring, gruelling and time-consuming that someone would have to offer me 4 USD dollar figures before I'd even consider doing it again. Absolute torture. That being said it's one of my two favourite static hairs (the other being Relm Static Hairstyle by N No. 7 . and it really deserves being dynamic.

<DOWNLOAD>
SxKQCzp.jpg
Really wish I could take credit for this beauty but that goes to dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince . I removed some black strands of hair and a piece of headwear in accordance with a revision request, fixed some minor things that were clearly oversights and made it RGB adjustable. Original found here.

<DOWNLOAD>
GQc2qw4.jpg
Made at request in the Requests subforum and was the most difficult mod I'd made at the time. Getting long hair to animate nicely is hard. Could do a better job with the animation if I did it again but since the user requesting didn't even bother to say thank you I'm disinclined.

<DOWNLOAD>
eN2EUBV.jpg
Based on a static hair mod of mine this was the first dynamic hair I made. Will possibly fix the animated strand some time. The animation is really good but the seams between the parts aren't really very smooth.

<DOWNLOAD>
CxGQJcd.jpg
Couldn't find a good anime ref so this was freehanded. Front strand is animated. I'm a huge Mass Effect fan and this is probanly my favourite out of my own mods.

<DOWNLOAD>
twRfSGv.jpg
By request. Not much more to say.

<DOWNLOAD>
BGMKeTQ.jpg
Another day, another request. The jewelry is dynamic, the hair itself is static.

<DOWNLOAD>

A pack with 12 different versions that are not RGB adjustable can be found here.
o0CfBJE.jpg

zlqphKF.jpg
I'm super proud of this! After doing the Celtica Dire revision and working with that FLA file I decided I should raise the bar a little bit for my own mods and this is the first result. I know it's a bit unseemly to self-congratulate but I really think it's great and I hope you do too.

<DOWNLOAD>
RZJjid9.jpg
This was requested in the forums and looked simple enough to do.

<DOWNLOAD>

SUyvBK8.jpg
I'd just downloaded Inkscape and decided to do this by request of the Request subforum to get some practice. While it's vector based it's still a PNG since it was made in Inkscape.

<DOWNLOAD>
xTBBtpb.jpg
I'd just downloaded Inkscape and decided to do this by request of the Request subforum to get some practice. While it's vector based it's still a PNG since it was made in Inkscape.

<DOWNLOAD>
bvjB062.jpg
Felt like doing something really crazy and I kind of like the design on this even though it never got too many downloads. Exists as dynamic version as well. Made in Inkscape so it's a PNG. The name was just the first fantasyesque name that came to mind.

A pack of precoloured versions can be found here if you don't like RGB hairs.
<DOWNLOAD>
O3epKXx.jpg

Precoloured versions
N2MtsNs.jpg
RGB conversion of the hair from my own Emily Kaldwin mod pack.

tP9WFbD.jpg

<DOWNLOAD>
ebscniy.jpg
Original character based on artwork by an artist named Oda Non. It uses the tongue piercing sliders for RGB adjustability; The first one for the fill and the second one for the lighter shading. There's also a pack of precoloured versions for those of you who don't like to mess around with RGB hairs.

<DOWNLOAD>
ZHl8jaF.jpg
Another day another request. I added the "About this mod" segment after I'd made some huge mods. At the time it felt warranted, now it just feels pretentious. Oh, well....

In addition to these mods I've also made The Attendants Dialogue Pack and a tutorial on how to do pacing in dialogues.

Last edited:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
I you please I'd like some feedback.

When adding the 18th Century Dynamic Hair on this page I remembered I had far more elaborate versions of that and kept editing it down.
Which one do you prefer out of these?

OXn4nGx.jpg

The one on the left is the one I ended up uploading to the Resource Manager.

Last edited:

kirkm

Avid Affiliate
Since I can't comment on degree of difficulty in creating dynamic hair I can only recognize that the dynamic version on the left may be necessary. But I do like the more detailed style on the right and wouldn't mind seeing that even as a static hairstyle.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
K kirkm

Cool. In this case there's no extra difficulty. Scaling it back detailwise was an aesthetic choice that I'm second guessing now. With good reason it seems since 2/2 prefer the highly detailed one so far. Think I'll release the detailed one as an alt version.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Emily Kaldwin is finished!

It has 12(!) standalone mods
hair, shirt (2 versions), trousers, socks, boots, gloves, vest, scarf, tattoo, coat, vest
plus the full costume as a single mod for those who prefer that. The full costume looks like....
xryHzFw.jpg

Download the pack from the Resource Manager here.

Check out some screenshots of the Empress in action here.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
New mod out. Super simple request of Anne Boonchuy from Amphibia. Found here.

Also realized I'd forgotten to update this page with Nadia Rizavi from Voltron:Legendary Defender found here. Also by request.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Made a bunch of mods. I've been on hiatus from SDT modding and had some half finished .flas lying about and did some fairly simple requests as well.

Slender Leather Boots Based on the boots from my own Emily Kaldwin pack. Removed character specific details and added RGB adjustability.
Incan Earring Original
Surfer Girl Static Hair RGB adjustable original
Surfer Girl Coloured Pack 12 precoloured version of the Surfer Girl
Senko-San Tail The fox tail of the character Senko-San made at request
Ballet Shoes RGB adjustable ballet shoes. Download also includes one precoloured version.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
It's nice to have you back on mod-making duty, the new stuff looks pretty good I'd say :)
Thanks. Nice to be back. After the release of the Emily Kaldwin mod pack I just lost motivation a bit when it didn't get quite the reception I'd hoped for. That was a tremendous amount of work with insanely complex shading and I had a similar PTSD breakdown to the one WeeWillie had after the latest SB update. Did a super simple request (Anne Boonchuy) and it was fun to be back at it. Happy that the Surfer Girl got released - that was lying around half finished and came out well imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.