Digital pervertibles - 3D room planners (1 Viewer)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
It appears there are several tools like this on line that ppl can use to plan interior designs etc. Many are very detailed, you can create artificial indoor environments completely to your liking. The style is semi-realistic, lots better than animtool props but still with an animated/rendered feel. Just the way I like it!

No more need to search for just the right indoor background for you animtools position. Make it yourself from scratch! You get high res images that I recommend trimming and adjusting to old school sizes so they are non-zoomable (user-point zoom will destroy the relative position of HIM/HER to the backround - pre-zoom in animtools instead).

The possibilities are endless!

Slingerbult

Content Creator
The fruits of today's labor with this. All to be used with custom animtools positions - pics forthcoming.

Attachments

• Background6.png
    Background6.png
    533.8 KB · Views: 261
  • Background7.png
    Background7.png
    533.9 KB · Views: 254
  • Background5.png
    Background5.png
    309.6 KB · Views: 283
  • Background4.png
    Background4.png
    421.6 KB · Views: 295
  • Background3.png
    Background3.png
    444.5 KB · Views: 302
  • Background2.png
    Background2.png
    525.4 KB · Views: 294
  • Background1.png
    Background1.png
    429.7 KB · Views: 288

ZRI

Avid Affiliate
Oh I like this idea. Would you mind telling more about the site? Does using it require any fees, or is it free? Do you have to sign up, that sort of thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.