Digimon Frontier: Chaos Rising (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter animefan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

animefan

So I was on FanFiction.net, when some of my friends recommended me this Digimon story. I don't know how many Digimon fans are there on this website, let alone fans of the fourth season (which this story is about), but this story overall, this is one of the best stories ever written. If you like long stories, you'll definitely like this one.

Although this isn't really a ryona story, there are quite a few chapters that have ryona moments in them. Here is a list for all of you ryona lovers out there.

Digimon Frontier: Chaos Rising Chapter 4: Return To The Digital World, a digimon fanfic | FanFiction
Digimon Frontier: Chaos Rising Chapter 7: Get A Fire Power, a digimon fanfic | FanFiction
Digimon Frontier: Chaos Rising Chapter 10: Malevomon, a digimon fanfic | FanFiction
Digimon Frontier: Chaos Rising Chapter 17: Kazemon vs Ranamon, a digimon fanfic | FanFiction
Digimon Frontier: Chaos Rising Chapter 33: Chilling Confrontation: Part 1, a digimon fanfic | FanFiction
Digimon Frontier: Chaos Rising Chapter 34: Chilling Confrontation: Part 2, a digimon fanfic | FanFiction
Digimon Frontier: Chaos Rising Chapter 35: Chilling Confrontation: Part 3, a digimon fanfic | FanFiction

And just updated a couple of days ago, Chapter 44; probably the best one so far
Digimon Frontier: Chaos Rising Chapter 44: Malevomon's Cruelty, a digimon fanfic | FanFiction

Soba

Casual Client
Can you make up a story like this again? I was very pleased when i saw kazemon and zephyrmon lost and tormented, especially against calmaramon. and do not give kazemon / zephyrmon win :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.