Difficulty starting the game (1 Viewer)

A

AlexJR

I got a little problem here I am new in this and I dont know even how to activate my loader

stuntcock

Content Creator
I got a little problem here I am new in this and I dont know even how to activate my loader
You should be using a standalone application called the Flash Player projector. If you downloaded a Loader pack (such as the one prepared by sby) then you should already have a copy of the projector. Please do not run the game in a web browser.

You start the game by opening Loader.swf in the Flash Player projector window. This can be done via drag-and-drop, or File>Open, or by establishing a "Run With" default application. If you're using sby's pack then you should have a "play sdt loader" shortcut available in the game folder.

Once you have started the game, you might be uncertain about how to install mods or customize various settings. The Newbie Guide offers a lot of introductory information and I would encourage you to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.