Difference in loader version or something else? (1 Viewer)

ds14048

Content Creator
I recently posted evangelion school uniform top, Evangelion School Uniform Top and I normally use sby_loader_pack_7_545d without any problems. But when I tried it with sby_loader_pack_8_545d the breasts grow non stop. Nobody has commented on this so I am not sure. I load my mods through the modding tab/ import swf. I uploaded the fla file here.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
But when I tried it with sby_loader_pack_8_545d the breasts grow non stop.
Same here. Fortunately, the problem doesn't occur with my copy of sby's Loader Pack 9, so I would encourage you to just ignore the issue and perform the upgrade.

These problems are sometimes caused by moreclothing interactions. SWF files loaded by moreclothing (during the game's initialization phase) will potentially run custom scripts throughout the game session. This is usually harmless, but occasionally you'll find a very "assertive" mod which doesn't play nicely with others. For example: some mods which don't support the Breast slider will actually lock the slider to a specific value and prevent any adjustment.

Obviously sby sby wouldn't include such misbehaving mods among the standard moreclothing collection. Perhaps what we're seeing here is a rare interaction, which sby initially overlooked and then subsequently noticed (and which prompted him to tweak some code, or cull the moreclothing list, prior to the release of Loader Pack 9).

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i don't specifically remember any bugfixes for this, but hey if it doesn't appear in the loader, and doesn't appear in the last loaderpack, sweet.
also, i did test it with a loaderpack 7 and 8 i had around, and i couldn't recreate it. :/

try the 'debugmode' shortcut, other stuff probably spewing errors

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.