Dialogues by "The King"(Update 11/1/2012=New Slave Parts 2 & 3) (1 Viewer)

cwking420

Potential Patron
I'm going to update this as I have new matireal, so I'm reposting my first dialogue (cheerleaderNeedsAnA).

CheerLeaderNeedsAnA=In this dialogue we have a cheerleader named Julie(name is important because she is mentioned in the sequal CheerleaderStacy) who has a problem. She is failing her classes and is about to get kicked off the cheer squad. But our hero(The Professor/You) has a solution. He will make sure her professors give her passing grades as long as she does something for him, bet you can't guess what she has to do. lol.
Recamended Settings=HIM
Hands=Free(Changes throughout dialogue)
Penis Size=Quite large(75%-100%)
HER
Arms=Her Legs(changes throughout dialogue)
Resistance Both=Quite high(>75% but not 100%)
Mode=Normal(changes throughout dialogue)
Mood=Normal(changes throughout dialogue)

CheerleaderStacy=This is a semi-sequal to CheerleaderNeedsAnA. In it we have Stacy(The sluty cheerleader mentioned in the other dialogue), It seems Stacy has the same problem as Julie(cheerleader in CheerleaderNeedsAnA) and has heard about how our hero(The Professor/You) helped her out. So she has gone to see him after class with the hopes of making the same deal. Does she have what it takes to earn his help? Play and find out.
Recamended Settings=HIM
All settings for him same as CheerleaderNeedsAnA
HER
Arms=Her Legs(changes throughout dialogue)
Resistance Intro=Around 75%(She's a slut but isn't used to someone this big)
Resistance Throat=Around 50%(She is a slut after all)
Mode=Normal(changes throughout dialogue)
Mood=Normal(changes throughout dialogue)

The New Slave Chronicles=In this series of dialogues we will follow a slaves training from innocent to full blown fucktoy.
Part 1 of ?=In part 1 we will be introduced to our slave on her first day of her new life and she will learn of her new role and what is expected of her. She has not come into this willingly and will have to be broaken. Do you have what it takes to break her in one session(I doubt it.) or will it take many. You'll have to play to find out.
P.S.-No character code for this one. Make your own perfect slave and shair her on this thread if you like.
Special Thanks-Slingerbult for Slap Workaround. I found it very useful for this dialogue(may have over used it).
Recamended Settings=HIM
Hands=Free(Will Change)
HER
Arms=Back(she is tied up)
Resistance Both=Quite high(she is an innocent at this point)
Mode=Normal(She's not going to make this easy)
Mood=Angry(She didn't choose to be here)
Clothing=None(You have stripped her to make your dominance known)
Blindfold=Yes(She has not earned the right to look at you)

Part 2 of ?=In part 2 our new slave is being introduced to an experienced slave who is to assist in her training, Natasha. This dialogue does not involve our new slave directly, it is wrote with a more voureristic POV. Our new slave is bound and forced to just watch the action unfold in front of her(All thought dialogue is the thoughts of the new slave as she watches her Master have his way with Natasha).
P.S.=No character code for this one either. You will have to make your own Natasha, but do please name her Natasha, as she will be mentioned quite abit in future episodes.
Recomended Settings=HIM
All same as part 1
HER
Arms=Any(she is not restained)
Resistance Intro=Around 25%(Natasha has a new collar to make her throat tighter)
Resistance Throat=Around 25%(Natasha is an experianced slave but that collar)
Mode=Normal(This will change in dialogue)
Mood=Happy(Natasha has been a slave for sometime and quite enjoys it)
Clothing=Any(Natasha will wear whatever will please her master)
Collar=Yes(Any style is fine, but Natasha's new collar is mentioned in dialogue)

Part 3 of ?=In part 3 we join the master and the new slave just after her first introduction to anal. As this dialogue takes place some time after part 2(1 to 2 weeks later or longer, it's up to you), we will discover if Natasha has taught the new slave to be obidient and submissive, or does she still feel she is an innocent being forced to do perverted things. You will have to play to find out.
Recomended Settings=HIM
Same as above
HER
Arms=Back(This can be changed at any time after intro)
Resistance Both=>50% but <part 1(She is not a full cock whore yet, but she is learning)
Mode=Normal(This will change thoughout dialogue)
Mood=Normal(she is starting to come to terms with her role as a slave)
Clothing=Any(just remember, she did just get fucked in the ass)
Special notes for Part 3=[pulled_up]=Changes between held true/false.(Completely different dialogue for each)
[pulled_down]=Changes between her arms tied/untied.(Most dialogue unchanged but some lines
only trigger when tied or others when untied)

Char. Codes have been requested for The New Slave Chronicals, so I am including them. Remember these are only suggeted characters, so feel free not to use them. NewSlavePart2 is ment to be used with Part 3 dialogue.
NewSlavePart1 & 2=Mods by vashikur & Faceless
Hair by Maineim(redhead)
Natasha=Mods by vasikur & Faceless
Earings by Grimey(hr_earing_jeane1)

Attachments

CheerleaderNeedsAnA.txt
26.4 KB · Views: 1,662

Julie.txt
1.8 KB · Views: 1,234

CheerleaderStacy.txt
38.4 KB · Views: 1,647

Stacy.txt
1.1 KB · Views: 1,111

NewSlave(Part1).txt
16 KB · Views: 2,208

NewSlave(Part2).txt
24 KB · Views: 1,357

NewSlave(Part3).txt
50.3 KB · Views: 1,512

NewSlavePart1.txt
960 bytes · Views: 628

NewSlavePart2.txt
1.1 KB · Views: 586

Natasha.txt
1 KB · Views: 808

pinosante

Potential Patron
Re: Dialogues by "The King"(Update 9/30/12:CheerleaderStacy)

Awesome! Was looking forward to "learn" all about Stacy when I read the other dialogue! :).

Niiice!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Just a suggestion. Your character codes contain 'addons' (might need loader?) and you have to hunt for them around the forum. You should link on your page the mods/threads that you use in the codes. That way, when a member comes along, they know they have to get those mods to make your dialogue true. Same goes for the backgrounds as well.

cwking420

Potential Patron

AaRL said:
Just a suggestion. Your character codes contain 'addons' (might need loader?) and you have to hunt for them around the forum. You should link on your page the mods/threads that you use in the codes. That way, when a member comes along, they know they have to get those mods to make your dialogue true. Same goes for the backgrounds as well.

Yeah I was planning on doing that but got lazy. Will add it as soon as I track them all down(not even sure myself where I got them). None require Loader though. I have it, but as I just stated I get lazy, so I just stick with vanilla SDT mods. And before you mention it, I'm also planning to add screenshots of the characters as well.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Just another note, your better off just keeping one thread with all your current and future dialogues. That way they are easier to find and people know where to find them if you add on/update them.

cwking420

Potential Patron
Re: Dialogues by "The King"(Update 10/10/2012:The New Slave Part 1)

New Dialogue:NewSlave(Part1)

cwking420

Potential Patron

New Slave Part 1 has almost 400 downloads, but not a single comment has been made. I'm just going to assume that means it's perfect, or so horrible no one deems it worthy of comment. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Well just incase anybody's wondering. Part3 is finished and I'm working on part2, so I will post them both simultaniously. I know it seems odd to do it in this order but Part3 was originally suppose to be Part2 but I came up with an idea for one that takes place between it and Part1 so I'm working on it now.

astounded

Avid Affiliate

I think the assumption of perfection is the right choice. Keep it up and try to remember people are either:
1. Too busy enjoying your work or...
2. Too busy writing their own dialogues.

Seriously, at next chance I'll take a look with a view to comment.

cwking420

Potential Patron
It took me almost a month but here's an update. Double your pleasure with New Slave Parts 2 & 3.

I wrote part2 fairly quickly and part3 is pretty damn complicated so I appologise for any mistakes. If you spot some, please do not hesitate to let me know, and I will fix them as quickly as possible. And just incase anyone is thinking this, I will not make mistakes on purpose just to get comments. I'm to cool for that! 8)

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Wow. I found #2 extremely sexy. I also didn't have technical problems with it.

I liked #3 as well and would like to share the following input.
-Rough with a willing sub. Just the way I like it! :)
-Intro lines would not start.
-Rare mispellings are a little distracting.
-Great idea of the Pull_down untie/tie bit.
-I have the same problem with my dialogues: Some there will be long periods of no lines.
-Try more Cough lines during held. There would be mentions of her wiggling but not enough gagging sounds.
-Overall, I think you and I have the same sick muse. ;)
-The "Say it!" lines weren't followed by her saying it since she was otherwise engaged. I don't know how you could do that reliably with the controls we have available but if you find out I'll copy it.
-It happens with mine too. Sometimes her eyes just go and stay closed for a very long time. I prefer more open/close actions so it seems realer.
-I couldn't get the pulled_down = untie to work sometimes.

Suggested character codes or backgrounds would be welcomed.

erak

Potential Patron
I liked the cheerleader ones, even if the grammer were bad here and there. But it was really good!

cwking420

Potential Patron
astounded said:
Wow. I found #2 extremely sexy. I also didn't have technical problems with it.

I liked #3 as well and would like to share the following input.
-Rough with a willing sub. Just the way I like it! :)
-Intro lines would not start.
-Rare mispellings are a little distracting.
-Great idea of the Pull_down untie/tie bit.
-I have the same problem with my dialogues: Some there will be long periods of no lines.
-Try more Cough lines during held. There would be mentions of her wiggling but not enough gagging sounds.
-Overall, I think you and I have the same sick muse. ;)
-The "Say it!" lines weren't followed by her saying it since she was otherwise engaged. I don't know how you could do that reliably with the controls we have available but if you find out I'll copy it.
-It happens with mine too. Sometimes her eyes just go and stay closed for a very long time. I prefer more open/close actions so it seems realer.
-I couldn't get the pulled_down = untie to work sometimes.

Suggested character codes or backgrounds would be welcomed.
Thanks for the feedback. Most of the problems you mentioned I have no control over(Long periods with no lines triggering, her being busy when it comes time for her to "say it"). As far as the ones I can do something about, I'll look into them next time I'm working on dialogue. As far as the intro not triggering, did you make sure his hands were set to free, because those lines are set to held=false so they wont play otherwise.

cwking420

Potential Patron
Added char. codes for The New Slave Chronicals. These are only suggestions, so feel free not to use them. NewSlavePart2 code is accually for part 3. My bad. :-[

astounded

Avid Affiliate
"Thanks for the feedback. Most of the problems you mentioned I have no control over(Long periods with no lines triggering, her being busy when it comes time for her to "say it"). "

Yeah, I mention it in case you find a solution I can steal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.