Dialogue while wearing a mouth gag (1 Viewer)

sabucisog

Potential Patron
I would like to for someone to create a mod that allows dialogue while the female wears a mouth gag. I searched and searched for a mod that does this on the forums but I only found one that might be it but it seems to not be available; I found it here by the way: Some Stuff

stuntcock

Content Creator
The gag mod can be found in the Modguy's loader mods archive2, which is available in sby's thread.

It's an old mod and the code wasn't written with Loader techniques. It will probably work in the vanilla game, but the inter-mod compatibility may be poor (because it uses brute-force manipulation of game variables). Since the mod simply tells the game that the gag doesn't exist, the girl's mouth will animate normally during speech - and therefore her lips will clip through the gag.

I don't intend to support or update this mod, so I'm not going to make it available as a Download.

I'd advise you to check out the Dialogue board. Several of the advanced dialogues use the {"style":"thought"} marker to denote the girl's internal monologue. THOUGHT lines should play out regardless of any physical obstructions in her mouth. This may be a better fit for your project. Alternatively - if the gag is just included "to build atmosphere" but you want the girl to participate normally - then you could remove the gag from her mouth entirely.

sabucisog

Potential Patron
Well, thank you for replying, it seems the mod itself is pretty useless. Thanks for the help anyways. :)

stuntcock

Content Creator
it seems the mod itself is pretty useless
Most bondage gags are going to inhibit speech (i.e. how are you supposed to produce a voiceless bilabial stop when you can't even bring your lips together?). Some gags will heavily restrict airflow through the mouth. It isn't possible to deduce a complete set of gameplay effects from the phrase "allows dialogue while the female wears a mouth gag."

If you can set out specific interactions and goals for a new mod then please feel free to post a Loader Request (note: I moved >this< thread to the Help board because it lacked any such details or requirements).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.