Dialogue Trouble (1 Viewer)

Blind

Potential Patron
Having a frustrating time, dialogues fail to load each time i load up. I'm using the stand alone flash player, the loader, dialogue option is checked on, i have folders in /mods for characters in which i have dialogue files renamed to "dialogue" with the correct .txt extensions, they work while the loader is up but once i close it and open it again the dialogue is non functioning, it doesn't reset to default it simply says "no name" and nothing is said. I've read the guides etc and i don't know where i'm going wrong, any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I should probablly add that the hair and backgrounds are working just fine.

froggie

Potential Patron
Just for shits and giggles, what operating system are you using? I doubt it, but it could be something about not being able to write or save correctly. Also, what directory/folder is SDT in?

You said the hair and backgrounds work fine, but do you mean you can set them right, or do they stay the same even after you set them, exit the player, and restart the player?

Hope we can help you.

Blind

Potential Patron
The OS i use is Windows7 64bit.

The file directory is randomly D:\Backup\Swag\Films\rar\Games\Loader.v4.6.ModGuy
So the mods folder is D:\Backup\Swag\Films\rar\Games\Loader.v4.6.ModGuy\Mods
if i add a character, lets say tira i get D:\Backup\Swag\Films\rar\Games\Loader.v4.6.ModGuy\Mods\Tira (this is where I add the hair.png , bg.png , code.txt and dialogue.txt)
i open settings.txt and add the line Tira:Tira

The hair and background work, they can be set and they can be saved, the next time i load up they are back and working, just the dialogue givning me trouble.

Update: Problem is fixed, I dun goofed ... I was using the ingame character system rather than the loaders sidebar system ... what can i say i'm a bit special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.