Dialogue Request: Irish Girl (English Language) (1 Viewer)

Dixieismine

Potential Patron
Could someone write a dialogue for a young Irish girl, I find them very attractive. I'd like it to be in English not Gaelic. And PLEASE do not make it too stereotypical. I'd like a realistic Irish Girl. Not a silly "Where's me got o'gold" kind of Irish. Thanks in advance. I will applaud anyone who posts a dialogue on this topic.

Shybear

Potential Patron
What would make a girl irish in text? All i can think of is maybe trying to type how the accent sounds.. other than that it would just be a girl talking to you.

On that subject what kind of attitude should this girl have? Irish isn't an attitude...

Give us a few examples of what an irish girl would say!

Rebekka

Potential Patron
Being Irish I can assure you that we act just like everyone else.

Unless you like chavs. We have our own variant of those over here.

Dixieismine

Potential Patron
Shybear said:
What would make a girl irish in text? All i can think of is maybe trying to type how the accent sounds.. other than that it would just be a girl talking to you.

On that subject what kind of attitude should this girl have? Irish isn't an attitude...

Give us a few examples of what an irish girl would say!

Well basically, you could type how the accent sounds. But also, make her willing. I don't like the idea of being dominant. I'd love her to be naughty as well. And for her to get impatient if you do not do anything. Also, at the end of sex I'd like her to say how much she loves the player. (*YOU* in another words) Other then that. Let your imagination go wild! Thanks for asking.

yurinicolau

Potential Patron
A BIG HELP

I don't know if you have already tried to do a dialogue yourself, but it's not that hard... And if you want something so specific as this request of yours, you should really try it! Maybe you have already tried and didn't know were to start, that sort o stuff. But now your problems are over! I made two arquives just to help you with. The first one have all the scripts of all actions avaible right now, and the second have all the lines just waiting for you to fill it up with fantasy (I also leave some examples mainly in each first line, and at the second line of precum I left an example that makes she cum, what may come in handy to you, there are other lines with two examples too, just for fun. Now, what you cannot forget is to AWAYS WRITE BETWEEN THE QUOTATION MARKS, otherwise your dialogues won't work, so I left the lines to be fulfilled with the quotation marks already, but if you create a new line remember to put it too.

(To start just open the following files with notepad)

Here is the Actions Script (there is explanations aside the actions I thought you may wonder about):

[attachimg=1]
[ARMS_BACK]

[ARMS_LEGS]

[ARMS_HIS_LEGS]

[ARMS_LOOSE]

[SHOCK] (her pupils pulses and her iris get smaller for a little time, then go back to normal)

[WINCE] (her eyebrowns moves up and down a few times)

[BLINK]

[CLOSE_EYE]

[LOOK_UP]

[LOOK_DOWN]

[TAP_HANDS]

[CLENCH_TEETH]

[COUGH]

[SWALLOW]

[NORMAL_MOOD]

[HAPPY_MOOD]

[ANGRY_MOOD]

[AHEGAO_MOOD]

And here actual file of your future dialogue (I took the liberty of changing the inside diologue name to "Irish Girl", that is what will appear when you load it at the game):

[attachimg=2]
dialogue_name: "Irish Girl"

CUSTOM:
all: "CLEAR"

intro:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN] Wow! [SHOCK]It's... [BLINK][BLINK]HUGE!"
intro:"[HAPPY_MOOD]"
intro:""

general:"[NORMAL_MOOD]When you rub this[AHEGAO_MOOD] tremendous hard cock on my face [HAPPY_MOOD]make's me so wet!"
general:""

resistance:"I cannot![COUGH]Your dick is... [SHOCK]TOO BIG!"
resistance:""

interrupt:"-N...O!"
interrupt:"-mph!"
interrupt:"-!"
interrupt:"-N...OT... ALL!"
interrupt:"...!"
interrupt:"-Aagh!"
interrupt:"-mmn"
interrupt:"-ghch!"
interrupt:"...ST...OP!"
interrupt:"-mmbh!"
interrupt:"-mnh!"
interrupt:"-Aaghaghhai!"

cough:"-aghck"
cough:"-ack"
cough:"-ackph"
cough:"-agph"
cough:"-achf"

first_throat:"[NORMAL_MOOD]Your boner is so [WINCE]hard! [HAPPY_MOOD]I'm so HORNY![AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN] MY GOD! [WINCE] Aahh! I'm wet![NORMAL_MOOD]"
first_throat:""

first_dt:"[NORMAL_MOOD]You shove it... [SHOCK] ALL! I felt your cock pass so my tight through my throat, till your balls hit my chin!"
first_dt:""

pull_off:"[NORMAL_MOOD] I have been a very bad girl... That's why you're making me gag with your cock? To show me who is boss??"
pull_off:""

held:"[NORMAL_MOOD]When you force your dick in my mouth... I get [AHEGAO_MOOD] so horny! [NORMAL_MOOD]"
held:""

wake:"[NORMAL_MOOD]What did you do to me? My saliva is so thick ... [WINCE][SHOCK]Oh Gosh!! Please! Say that you didn't cum in my mouth!"
wake:""

Vigorous:"[HAPPY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYE]Yes! [SHOCK] Shove it all and spanks me with your balls!"
Vigorous:""

pre_cum:"[LOOK_DOWN]Your dick is throbbing so much... [SHOCK] Are you gonna cum?? Please! NOT IN THE MOUTH!"
pre_cum:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][WINCE]Aaahh![WINCE] Mmm...[WINCE]Aaah![HAPPY_MOOD] I'm almost cumming![WINCE] Your throbbing cock is so hot![AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN] Oh my God, I'm gonna ... [CLOSE_EYE] Aahh! CUM![BLINK][BLINK][BLINK] AAAAHHH![ARMS_LOOSE]... [CLOSE_EYE]"
pre_cum:""

cum_on_face:"[HAPPY_MOOD]OOOh! It's so warm! Oh my God! [CLOSE_EYE]It's going to my mouth! [CLOSE_EYE] GOD... It's so tacky..."
cum_on_face:"[NORMAL_MOOD]Oooh! You cum like horse! It's endless... And so warm and thick!"
cum_on_face:""

cum_in_eye:"[ANGRY_MOOD][WINCE]Be careful! [ARMS_LEGS]The eyes are sensitive you know?? There is nothing nice to take a squirt of cum in the eye!"
cum_in_eye:""

cum_in_nose:"[NORMAL_MOOD]You marked me with your smell! It's so nice... Is it for me to know that I'm your's?"
cum_in_nose:""

cum_in_mouth:"[NORMAL_MOOD]You cummed so much in my mouth... [COUGH][SWALLOW][SHOCK]Oh my God! [COUGH][WINCE] I think I just swallowed a bit!"
cum_in_mouth:"[NORMAL_MOOD]You filled my mouth with your seed! [WINCE] [WINCE]You marked your taste in me!"
cum_in_mouth:""

cum_in_throat:"[NORMAL_MOOD]You cummed straight into my stomach! I'm feeling your warm cum inside me!"
cum_in_throat:"[NORMAL_MOOD]You cummed so [COUGH]hard into my gullet! [CLOSE_EYE][WINCE]That I swallow [BLINK][BLINK][BLINK]YOUR FULL LOAD![COUGH]"
cum_in_throat:""

swallow:"[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK] Oh[COUGH] my God! [WINCE][WINCE]I swallowed your cum! I'm feeling it inside me..."
swallow:""

drool:"[ANGRY_MOOD]I will not swallow! It's so slimy! Gross! It's glued on my tongue! [NORMAL_MOOD]"
drool:""

restart:"[HAPPY_MOOD][ARMS_LEGS]Your dick is a god and my mouth your disciple... You took me to heaven *FINISHES*...[ARMS_HIS_LEGS]"
restart:"[HAPPY_MOOD][ARMS_LEGS] I'm feeling a nymph sex *FINISHES*... Wondering only to suck your horny dick once more! [ARMS_HIS_LEGS]"
restart:""

finish2:"two times already"
finish3:"at least three times"
finish4:"four times"
finish5:"five times"
finish6:"six times"
finish7:"at least seven times"
finish8:"more than seven times"
finish9:"more than eight times"
finishother:"so many times that I've lost the count"

Hope I could have been of some assistance, and inspirated you to do your first dialogue!

Attachments

Actions Script.txt
407 bytes · Views: 207

My First Dialogue.txt
4.9 KB · Views: 293

mike

Casual Client
I second yurinicolau on this matter.

There are already dialogues similar to what you mentioned : willing, naugthy, in love etc. You could really easily change them to your liking.

As said earlier, dialogues are .txt files so all you need is to know how to write, which is the case as you post on the forum, and a bit of imagination.

At the moment, nobody active take requests for dialogues. Also, there is no request board for dialogues instead of imports because, honestly, if you want a dialogue you can make it.

There is a very useful tutorial about dialogues stickied just above your thread.

Dixieismine

Potential Patron
Thanks for doing this for me! This is absolutely fantasic! I'm gonna start eventually because I've got alot of studying to do for Uni. But when I have the time I will make it and publish it on this topic. Thanks very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.