Dialogue refuses to appear. (1 Viewer)

TheBaffMan

Potential Patron
I've downloaded both the loader and the latest standalone.swf file (v1.14.3b) from the site, and I've checked the dialogue box, but nothing appears. Ever. No text boxes or voices have ever appeared in game.

I take it there aren't actually any default dialogues already in the game, and that you have to import them? Correct me if I'm wrong.
I've also tried loading in the NymphoDialogue_V3.swf through the swf import section of the mod tab, in both the loader and standalone, but I neither see nor hear anything.

I haven't touched any settings or edited any files, I've simply been trying to load the swf file in. Dialogue is definitely checked.
Is there a separate .txt file I need to import as well, into the custom dialogue section, to get it to work? Am I missing a crucial step to allow the dialogue to function?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
rubix said:
have you checked the box to activate dialogue?
lol @ you for this reply.

TheBaffMan said:
I've downloaded both the loader and the latest standalone.swf file (v1.14.3b) from the site, and I've checked the dialogue box, but nothing appears. Ever. No text boxes or voices have ever appeared in game.

I take it there aren't actually any default dialogues already in the game, and that you have to import them? Correct me if I'm wrong.
I've also tried loading in the NymphoDialogue_V3.swf through the swf import section of the mod tab, in both the loader and standalone, but I neither see nor hear anything.

I haven't touched any settings or edited any files, I've simply been trying to load the swf file in. Dialogue is definitely checked.
Is there a separate .txt file I need to import as well, into the custom dialogue section, to get it to work? Am I missing a crucial step to allow the dialogue to function?

Help would be greatly appreciated.
The loader is not required, don't bother with that for the time being.

Load superdeepthroat_v1_14_3b.swf
Click Play
Go to the options tab and check the dialogue box
Go to the modding tab and load the Nympho.swf
At that point everything should work fine.

You say standalone.swf <-- no such thing. Are you using the SDT_v1.14.3b.exe or Superdeepthroat_v1_14_3b.swf? If you are using the swf, try the exe, or download the Adobe Flash Standalone Player directly from Adobe's website, you can google that or grab the FSP.zip from the Archive page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.