Dialogue by tasty bacon. (1 Viewer)

BaconMinion

Potential Patron
So, uh, hey everybody. I figured I'd actually be more than just a normal one post user and, you know, contribute.

POKEMON GYM LEADER JASMINE

So I'm sorta but not really proud to present to you a dialogue featuring one of my favorite Pokemon girls, Jasmine. Or if you prefer, Mikan; because it sorta sounds more cute that way. It's short, I know, but sometimes good things come in small packages. And sometimes people who can't come up with more to type just say that to cover up the fact that they're a hack and a fraud. So if you want to expand it, then feel free to; copyright is for the rich anyway.

So anyway, here's the jist;

You're a bad, bad man. Poor Jasmine only wanted Amphy to get better, so you took advantage of her pure and innocent love. But, is she as innocent as everybody thinks her to be?

Now, before you say it's too heavy on the ellipses, do keep in ind that in most of her in game dialogue, she actually talks like this. She's an overwhelmingly shy girl who has trouble talking to people. Which is why I wanted to do this, because she's so moe that I could die.

BABY GIRL NEO

And now for something completely different; Baby Girl Neo. A big thanks to Rubix for the original, and for giving me the green light to actually post it. Using the original as a base, I expanded and rewrote it to be purely incest, a tale of a daughter trying to comfort her father when his wife died... and her desire to become his woman.

UPDATE: 7/1/2012 (or maybe 1/7/2012 for those of you that do that)

A new version has been added, where all but one or two lines no longer require holding to activate. Also, I changed some references in the text to make the girls age ambiguous, both to make it more... palatable to certain people and to avoid trouble with mods. (Thanks for pointing that stuff out, Rubix.) I may work on a more rape style version in the future.

WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE INCEST.

Notes; (UPDATED JULY 1, 2012)

You'll notice that any direct age reference has an OO in it; simply open the file, go into find and replace, then set the age to what you want. You should tart her up with the most gaudy and whorish make up options you can think of, along with ensuring lipstick smear. This is all for the sake of the dialogue to make sense. There is exactly one direct reference to clothing, and that's a short skirt. Topless is also advised, as she makes references to cum on her breasts. Ensure that the man has balls, since I added an option that uses them.

A PREGNANT WHORE

So I found this dialogue in this thread and I figured that I'd try my hand at it.

UPDATE: 7/2/2012 (or maybe 2/7/2012 for those of you that do that)

Initial release; see details below.

WARNING: CONTAINS SEVERAL REFERENCES TO BEING PREGNANT. DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF THAT'S NOT YOUR THING.

Details;

Required mods:
Lactating Breasts (Hence she should be topless.)
Pregnant Belly
Enable balls on the man, enable tongue.

VALERIE

Holy crap, a new one?! And whatever happened to that Rangiku dialogue anyway? Yes, a new one! Based on the hostess/owner of the Golden Deer Pub in atleast the first Etrian Odyssey. I don't know if anything else since I've only played the first... and restarted it multiple times because months pass between my playing and I forget everything.

NOTES:

Enable balls, because you know, I like to use them. Also, I don't know, you completed a tough mission/quest for her and she's rewarding you, or she's notice you're taken with her, or you're pent up and asked for her help or something. ME NOT GUD WITH PLOT.

THE COMING SOONISH SECTION!

SHILLEKA

You know, that other woman from Etrian Odyssey. It will be magical. Or stupid, if I can't get the way she talks right.

IRIS (MEGAMAN/ROCKMAN XTREME 2/SOUL ERASER/X4)

I love her, and you should too! But yeah, it was a close call between Iris and Layer... and then I tossed Layer out because Iris is MAI WAIFU so adorable and I want to imagine doing filthy things to her mouth.

MY LITTLE SISTER CAN BE THIS DEEP THROATED

If I were any more clever, I could write for Fox News. And then they would fire me for being a godless liberal

WARNING: INCEST. SERIOUSLY. DON'T DO IT IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE HOT SIBLING SUCKING ACTION.

Notes:
i dunno lol

RANGIKU: FINDING A PLACE TO STAY

You know that one episode of Bleach where Rangiku tries to seduce Ichigo by unbuttoning her shirt so as to get him to let her stay at his house? And how they were interrupted and she went to stay with Orihime? No? Well I do, and this is for all of us out there that wanted it to go on. But instead of just being sated by some buttons, the switch in our brave herois flipped and he makes a shocking demand of the buxom God of Death; take his dick deep into her throat and she'll be allowed to stay.

More shockingly, she accepts!

THIS IS A MAJOR WORK IN PROGRESS. I'M NOT SURE WHEN IT'LL BE UPLOADED. So just be patient, all none of you that really care. You'd think after 5 months I would have finished this. You would be wrong. Dead wrong. Also, maybe Ted Fast.

FUTURE PROJECTS

I'm a crazy madman, as I foresee a future in which more of this will be done. Here's the possible subjects that will get a treatment;

Izuna (As in Legend of the Unemployed Ninja 1 and 2) I swear to god this will happen sooner or later. I swear. ON THE NAME OF SHINO-SIS!
Mega Man Star Force
TES4: Oblivion
Ys

And now, the attachments.

[attachurl=1]
[attachurl=2]
[attachurl=3]
[attachurl=4]

Attachments

gymleaderjasmine.txt
3.1 KB · Views: 2,513

BabyGirlNeoNotForced.txt
10.5 KB · Views: 3,107

A Pregnant Whore.txt
14.8 KB · Views: 2,053

Valerie.txt
8 KB · Views: 1,336

Scyth118

Potential Patron
Re: Pokemon Gym Leader Jasmine

Doesn't matter if it is short or long, contributing something is still contributing. Thanks for the submission, perhaps some users will expand upon it or make some suggestions. Already got a few downloads!

rubix

Potential Patron
Two things I noticed straight off;

Vigorous not Vigourous, SDT won't associate the action with the line unless it's spelt right, easy fix

Looks to me like every line is set to Hold:true, so unless he has a handful of hair, none of the dialogue triggers (The original version was like this due to the modular plan to fit with the mindbending dialogue, looks like you've not changed it. Intentional?)

It's looking good, I'd throw in a few more action triggers myself.

To be perfectly honest though, I know you said you started with my old baby girl dialogue, but this looks like it has maybe two lines from that in here still... Fully original Bacon work if you ask me

BaconMinion

Potential Patron
rubix said:
Two things I noticed straight off;

Vigorous not Vigourous, SDT won't associate the action with the line unless it's spelt right, easy fix

Looks to me like every line is set to Hold:true, so unless he has a handful of hair, none of the dialogue triggers (The original version was like this due to the modular plan to fit with the mindbending dialogue, looks like you've not changed it. Intentional?)

It's looking good, I'd throw in a few more action triggers myself.

To be perfectly honest though, I know you said you started with my old baby girl dialogue, but this looks like it has maybe two lines from that in here still... Fully original Bacon work if you ask me

Funny how I never noticed it, but Vigourous was actually also in the original Baby Doll that you made. Which also shows that while I did change the vast majority of the dialogue, I also kept most of the original structure and amount of lines, using it as a template. A lot of the rewritten stuff is actually following the same idea of what was in the original, only written to sound more incest heavy while trying to keep her innocent (as in calling it a thing instead of a penis, milk instead of cum, etc.)

As for hold:true, it was intentional... but I may end up changing it. I wanted the father to take the lead and show his daughter how it's done, regardless of how she resisted, yet at the same time as things evolved, it became more like she's a hungry little willing whore that's only lacking experience, so holding isn't exactly needed.

For now, though, I'll update the spelling. After that, I might end up making a split of this project, one where it's following the original idea where she needed to be held and taught (maybe make it more rape style where the little slut got herself into more than she could handle) and a revision of this where most of it is turned into hold:false.

rubix

Potential Patron
If you want something as a template, dear god don't use baby doll... It's weak sauce!

I should know, I wrote it...

This is where I start, cunningly titled "Template" (Yurincolau put this together originally, it's been expanded by me, but that cat knows his shit and deserves credit)

As for the dialogue, I'd get the majority of lines not to be dependent on held, they'll trigger regardless of position then, and get some situation specific lines for held and released.

Attachments

template.txt
2.2 KB · Views: 234

BaconMinion

Potential Patron
So I took the advice of Rubix to set almost everything to not being held, I changed age references to being "OO year(s) old" so people can set the age to what they want AND changed a direct breast size reference to something that only infers the mother had bigger tits than the daughter has, so as to allow for any breast size option to be viable.

I removed the original Baby Girl Neo file as it's now redundant.

BaconMinion

Potential Patron
Just made the initial release of A Pregnant Whore. At a whopping size of nearly 15kb, it's my biggest project yet. Also in this project is my first real attempt at using moods, male spoken text and various other actions.

These are all big, bold steps forward for this humble slave to the bacon gods, I must say!

D

Dashwood

Hi! I just want to say I really enjoyed your Baby Girl Neo. It was very simple and effective, but there was one thought bubble which kept repeating and repeating without end. It is the thought line where she says how she is happy to be made into daddy's toy.

I will try your new one. Keep up the good work, and thank you.

BaconMinion

Potential Patron
Thanks for saying so; I hope you also enjoy the new one when you get to it.

As for the thought line, that's because that's the only line which is set to activate while being held on his dick. So if you're holding her down a lot, you'll get it all the time.

it might be a stupid choice on my part, but I think it fits her character.

BaconMinion

Potential Patron
If you're holding her (space bar or in the loader using a hotkey) while having her vigorously sucking cock, you'll get it, since that's the only line that's set to held:true while doing vigorous.

Drrr

Potential Patron
Hmm.. can you perhaps do an expansion for the Jasmine one where progressive continuation makes her a little slutty? Like her comment of swallowing cum making her breasts grow and such. As it stands it sorta 'ends' after the first orgasm without even any 'restart' dialogue.

dagger3

Potential Patron
I just downloaded your Jasmine dialogue, and I really look forward to your Izuna: Unemployed ninja! I hope to see themain heroine and the other females soon!

BaconMinion

Potential Patron
Oh hey, after five months I'm back. I'd like to have a totally good excuse and all, but well... um...

I got lazy. Kind of. Yeah.

But anyway, just posting to say to say that I'm kind of back and I'm totally working on something. Yes sir, in-fact it's two somethings! Which will... likely be short. And with luck, I'll have done before New Vegas calls me back with its sweet siren song of letting me shoot Fiends with a Browning M2. Or running back into a war zone to shoot Legion with a Gauss minigun. Or anything else.

EDIT: Oh look, I actually did something. Up there. In the first post. Wow. And it only took me about 7 hours. A new personal best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.