dialogue audio problems (problem resolved itself) (1 Viewer)

hospitaller

Potential Patron
I downloaded two audio files, the nympho one and the kidnapped daughter one, and the dialogues show up, but the voices do not. I still get the regular, uh, blowjob noises, and the coughing, swallowing, etc sounds, but I don't hear any of the actual lines being delivered (they are supposed to be voice acted, right?). Any help would be appreciated.

If it helps, this is how I installed the files...
1. downloaded the SDT_v1.15.2b.exe file for the game
2. downloaded the swf files for nympho and kidnapped daughter
3. Opened the SDT file; found the modding tab under options; clicked "swf mod" under import; found the nympho swf file and selected it.
4. I checked the dialogue edit option to see that the new lines of dialogue were there. They were, so I closed the dialogue edit window without changing or saving anything.
5. Played the game.

As mentioned earlier, I still got some sound, as in, the slurping, gagging, coughing, etc, and the nympho and kidnapped daughter dialogue lines showed up too. But there were no voices.

edit: another, unrelated, and more minor problem; a lot of the images on this site don't show up for me (they just show up as a blank square with the "broken image" icon inside). Is this a common problem?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: dialogue audio problems

hospitaller said:
I downloaded two audio files, the nympho one and the kidnapped daughter one, and the dialogues show up, but the voices do not. I still get the regular, uh, blowjob noises, and the coughing, swallowing, etc sounds, but I don't hear any of the actual lines being delivered (they are supposed to be voice acted, right?). Any help would be appreciated.

If it helps, this is how I installed the files...
1. downloaded the SDT_v1.15.2b.exe file for the game
2. downloaded the swf files for nympho and kidnapped daughter
3. Opened the SDT file; found the modding tab under options; clicked "swf mod" under import; found the nympho swf file and selected it.
4. I checked the dialogue edit option to see that the new lines of dialogue were there. They were, so I closed the dialogue edit window without changing or saving anything.
5. Played the game.

As mentioned earlier, I still got some sound, as in, the slurping, gagging, coughing, etc, and the nympho and kidnapped daughter dialogue lines showed up too. But there were no voices.

edit: another, unrelated, and more minor problem; a lot of the images on this site don't show up for me (they just show up as a blank square with the "broken image" icon inside). Is this a common problem?
Is your flash up to date? I've never been able to duplicate the problems people keep happening and most of the time it just randomly starts working for people.

What browser are you using when visiting the site? Also, give me a link to a page with broken links so I can see if it's still doing it and if I can fix it.

hospitaller

Potential Patron
Re: dialogue audio problems

Anonymous said:
Is your flash up to date? I've never been able to duplicate the problems people keep happening and most of the time it just randomly starts working for people.

What browser are you using when visiting the site? Also, give me a link to a page with broken links so I can see if it's still doing it and if I can fix it.
Yeah, it randomly started working for me just now. To anyone reading this in the future with the same problem, wait a day and see if it works (I didn't make any changes or update anything, and I don't think restarting helped either. Weird).

I'm using Chrome (latest version), and here's a page where the images don't show for me
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=34.0 (the four sample images on the bottom show up as broken for me, though opening the image in a new tab works. I cleared the cache, but that didn't work.

Once again, it's not a huge problem, so if it's on my end and you can't think of a way to fix it, don't worry about it.

edit: now the images are showing up. wtf.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
hospitaller said:
Anonymous said:

Yeah, it randomly started working for me just now. To anyone reading this in the future with the same problem, wait a day and see if it works (I didn't make any changes or update anything, and I don't think restarting helped either. Weird).

I'm using Chrome (latest version), and here's a page where the images don't show for me
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=34.0 (the four sample images on the bottom show up as broken for me, though opening the image in a new tab works. I cleared the cache, but that didn't work.

Once again, it's not a huge problem, so if it's on my end and you can't think of a way to fix it, don't worry about it.

edit: now the images are showing up. wtf.
Like I said, it just randomly starts working

As for the broken images... it looks like they are hosted offsite. A lot of sites are disabling hotlinking to our site as we draw too many page views.

Mak

Content Creator
With chrome, I find many linked images need a cookie or something to see them on site. Opening them in a new window seems to make them viewable here. Cleaning your browser history (I clear everything) will break them all again until you open them in a new window. Chrome doesn't seem to like imghunt since the last update though. Modguy's image and sig are always broken to me and I can't load them in another window.

For the dialogue problem, resetting then loading it in 1-2 more times usually makes it start working for me.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Mak said:
With chrome, I find many linked images need a cookie or something to see them on site. Opening them in a new window seems to make them viewable here. Cleaning your browser history (I clear everything) will break them all again until you open them in a new window. Chrome doesn't seem to like imghunt since the last update though. Modguy's image and sig are always broken to me and I can't load them in another window.

For the dialogue problem, resetting then loading it in 1-2 more times usually makes it start working for me.
I can't see the images either on Firefox, it's not necessarily a chrome problem, it's a hotlinking problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.