Model: A Character Creator and Randomizer For SDT (1 Viewer)

Eh?

• Cool

• Meh

• Not cool

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
v 0.9999 5/16/2019
Added a system for automatically matching HER body size to compatible custom AnimTools positions
Fixed a problem with icons not displaying on some setups
Finalized proof of concept
Created a pre-configured package

Added Pim_gd's Dialogue Actions v4.09dev10 for button menues
Added MoreClothing to load SyntaxTerror's RBG Hairs for her hair menu
Added Some_Dude AnySizeHer for body menu
Added Sby's PenisRange prerequisite or AnySizeHer
Added Syb's animtoolsV24 for positions menu

Also using dialogdisplayeditV5_1, TemplateExtensionV5, SpitFix
Completed layers for HER Skin tones
The light skin tons are too subtle and need to be redone
See the previews for examples
wdHy6zG
wdHy6zG.png

wBsgjdf

wBsgjdf.png

uAyQKaT

uAyQKaT.png

CnVe7m1

CnVe7m1.png

MZ7YCl2

MZ7YCl2.png

8IVYDlB.png

8IVYDlB

Model is a SDT dialogue bundle that assists character creation, allowing you to load high quality mods and presets using an advance menu system. It will use these presets to hierarchically randomize parts of the scene in a way that guarantees a sensible and good looking character each time unlike the vanilla shuffle.

Download Beta v0.1

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
Cool! I don't know much about SDT modding, but would it also be possible to add in a random semi-generic dialogue? IE add a random personality to the random appearance?

SkyHeart

Casual Client
This couldn't have been more perfect. I will surely be using it to create random charaters for my dialogue's random events.

I don't know how randomizing works but if you are changing the hslc values, I would like a way to restrict it to the 4 basic SDT skin tones for a bigger chance of a normal looking character to come out.

Can't wait for it!

Last edited:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I don't know how randomizing works
Code:
randomize:"[skin]"
skin:"One"
skin:"Two"
This is how I've seen it done, when randomize is triggered you call another line in this case skin that is repeated and one is chosen at random and they have different information.

I would like a way to restrict it to the 4 basic SDT skin tones for a bigger chance of a normal looking character to come out
I have to do more testing but I was planing on using the light skin option only as I've found that changing it with character code resets her body size to default unless I find a way to manage this with variables. Either way the skin color will be a limited number of presets that should always look good.

SkyHeart

Casual Client
changing it with character code resets her body size to default unless I find a way to manage this with variables.

Have you tried with DA's "da.body.her.skin"?

Edit: it's da.her.body.skin, my bad sorry. And I just tried and it works.

You can than use da.her.body.skin.h, da.her.body.skin.s, da.her.body.skin.l, da.her.body.skin.c to change those values

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Fascinating! I never thought of using dialogueactions this way. I'm interested to see how this will work out.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I redesigned the layout and have the first layer working. Only "Her", "Body" the sizes and the "Back" and "Main Menu" buttons work. I'm looking for feed back on whether you guys think DA is responsive enough for a system like this and do you think you'd use this?

edit:Is there any way I can indent in the file? I tried tabs and spaces and it breaks everything, is there some other character I can use that is just ignored?

Attachments

Model.txt
3.9 KB · Views: 251

Last edited:

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Is there any way I can indent in the file? I tried tabs and spaces and it breaks everything, is there some other character I can use that is just ignored?
Sadly, I don't think there is. you could make your lines like

line:"[---line2]"
---line2:""

And so on, but it's not that much of a solution..

Testing the file brb

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Back from a bit of playing around.
I don't know why, but all the buttons that would set her body size to something below 1 end up setting her size to 0

I don't know why.. but only by doing with [SETVAR_da.her.body.scale_<number below 1>] I was able to get past this issue..

Are the buttons "medium", "M-S", "small" and "tiny" setting her scale to something else than 0 for you?

Also there's wild "b" in the "huge" scale setting but that's not a problem :grin:

SkyHeart

Casual Client
I don't have anySizeHer.. that explains why you're setting the scale to values above 1.
Well than, other than that, It works nicely and I'm looking forward to the random all feature.
Happy writing

ZRI

Avid Affiliate
The only thing I have to say is that I hope you'll add more hair styles to it.

Sorry about digging up this dead thread, but I needed to say that you can easily add your own hairs to this, both from default SDT hairs and any you add to the game with moreClothing.

All you would need to do is make a character with the desired hair, in the color you want, and cut+paste the hair bits from the charcode into another chooseHair line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.