Diablo III Nudemod (2 Viewers)

vorris

Potential Patron
here you go i found these files use umod44
same thing as umod49 run the umod then run game on 32
use global hook and add game
now the only thing different then umod49 no need to unpack the zip file just go to open text file and and the zip files that i found there you go :)

Attachments

NPC.zip
1.9 MB · Views: 363

Other.zip
1.7 MB · Views: 305

Pets.zip
4.2 MB · Views: 306

Resources 2.zip
658 KB · Views: 262

UI.zip
1.3 MB · Views: 296

Wizard.zip
12.9 MB · Views: 365

Crusader.zip
9.4 MB · Views: 369

uMod_v1_r44.zip
1.5 MB · Views: 339

DH.zip
5.1 MB · Views: 352

Monsters.zip
1.9 MB · Views: 305

Ziron

Vivacious Visitor
here you go i found these files use umod44
same thing as umod49 run the umod then run game on 32
use global hook and add game
now the only thing different then umod49 no need to unpack the zip file just go to open text file and and the zip files that i found there you go :)

what do the monster,npc,pets, and ui mods do add new textures?

vorris

Potential Patron
what do the monster,npc,pets, and ui mods do add new textures?
i hope i dont get in trouble for linking other sites but the info for those mods are here Diablo 3 Mods to the people who run this site im sorry if this wrong to link other sites just trying to help ziron question :)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
i hope i dont get in trouble for linking other sites but the info for those mods are here Diablo 3 Mods to the people who run this site im sorry if this wrong to link other sites just trying to help ziron question :)
You are not in trouble for the link you posted.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

bob888

Potential Patron
Hello,

I took a break from diablo and just recently thought about returning to it. However, I was unable to get the mods to work. Is this happening to anyone else or did I just mess up the process of getting them to work? Thanks.

BeelzeRog

2D Artist
Illustrator
Modder
Streamer
Editor
*Blargh* I'm trying to get the mods to work with no avail. I noticed a recent update. Did that bork uMod or am I an idiot? Are there videos of the process to make sure I'm doing this right?

Zantramidus

Potential Patron
Did you launch the game in 32 bit mode? 64 bit mode doesn't work with the mod at all. The mod is still working fine with 32 bit mode.

n1honomaru

Potential Patron
hi
same here
so umm how to play with nude mods in 2021 ? im trying uMod v2 r49 and Diablo3_Naked_Red_Demon_Hunter textures method just as described on nudepatch.net but dont work or i dont know what im doing wrong ;/ im no rocket scientist so any guide or tutorial would be really welcome xD

what em i doing wrong ?? Q_Q

Last edited:

bob888

Potential Patron
I am not sure if this will help but I thought I would contribute:

I have two computers, both running windows 10. My older one is about 5 years old and my new one I just got a few months ago. The nude mods works on my old computer but not the new one (even with 32 bit setting). I have tried everything to get the new computer to work to no avail. I cannot figure out why one computer is working and the other is not.

I should also add that diablo 3 is fully updated with the recent patch on both computers. So I don't think it is related to diablo 3 patches. There is something else going on. I wonder if it is related to the version of windows 10? I stopped updating my windows 10 on my old computer. I am not sure - just guessing here.

n1honomaru

Potential Patron
I am not sure if this will help but I thought I would contribute:

I have two computers, both running windows 10. My older one is about 5 years old and my new one I just got a few months ago. The nude mods works on my old computer but not the new one (even with 32 bit setting). I have tried everything to get the new computer to work to no avail. I cannot figure out why one computer is working and the other is not.

I should also add that diablo 3 is fully updated with the recent patch on both computers. So I don't think it is related to diablo 3 patches. There is something else going on. I wonder if it is related to the version of windows 10? I stopped updating my windows 10 on my old computer. I am not sure - just guessing here.
can you share your umod from the working version ? OuO

Zantramidus

Potential Patron
hi
same here
so umm how to play with nude mods in 2021 ? im trying uMod v2 r49 and Diablo3_Naked_Red_Demon_Hunter textures method just as described on nudepatch.net but dont work or i dont know what im doing wrong ;/ im no rocket scientist so any guide or tutorial would be really welcome xD

what em i doing wrong ?? Q_Q

You are doing it wrong, you need to launch the game, at which point a new tab in umod called "Diablo III" appears and you need to drop the mod into that. If you try to load the textures without the game running it won't work.

n1honomaru

Potential Patron
You are doing it wrong, you need to launch the game, at which point a new tab in umod called "Diablo III" appears and you need to drop the mod into that. If you try to load the textures without the game running it won't work.
yea i figuret i need to do it quickly during splash screen to work lol -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.