Diablo 1 & 2 ryona (moans) (1 Viewer)

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Out of curiosity, how'd you do it? Can you rip sprites from the game too? I remember how in D1, your armor fell off you when you died, but I think I saw some animations a while back where it stayed on. Do those exist, or is my memory failing me? :o

asphyxia1

Ryonani Teamster
Out of curiosity, how'd you do it? Can you rip sprites from the game too? I remember how in D1, your armor fell off you when you died, but I think I saw some animations a while back where it stayed on. Do those exist, or is my memory failing me? :o

Oh I just used Frap to record the clip when they took hits and died...

I did initially consider extracting the voice files. Downloaded WinMPQ and open up some MPQ files in the game folder - quite a lot of wav files embedded there. However only the speeches in D2 are properly named, and all other in-game sound effects are named "unknown***", and there are thousands of them... Tried a couple then gave up!

I thought all their belongings would fall off when they died. Wallet, sunglasses, toilet paper and all that...

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
Thanks for the video. Dying in Diablo 2 with your hard worked characters is always a bad thing. So I usually I would make new Level 1 characters and send them to their death. :P

I like Amazon and Rogue moans. I like Assassin too, one of her moan is a soft, sexy moan. But I really don't like one of her injured sound is a loud "Ooooooff!" Sounds a lil out of place compared to her others.

They had death animations for all 3 of the armor type (leather, chain mail and plate mail). The chainmail and platemail was never used, probably cause your item falls and you become naked (leather). I liked both the chainmail and leather for the rogue. The chainmail, you can see her black bra underneath the chain armor. The leather showed off her sexy legs. ;)

Extra Note for the Rogue video (since were on topic of deathanimation and if ur fan of death animations like me...>.>)- I know you're just showing off the death moans, but the rogue has 3 death animations (with different angles), and they're triggered by the direction she dies facing. One of them is her falling on her back and her hand falls on her belly (in ur video), another one she falls on her back quickly with her chest arched in the air, and her legs slowly spreads to the side before she dies (<3), and last one she falls slowly to the side, but its like a total upskirt and u can see her panty and butt (<3<3).

onceagain

Potential Patron
Well, your gold is gone if you die in Diablo II, at least the gold you have on you when you die, not the Gold in stash.

noice1

Potential Patron
Ok, no punishment that's going to really hurt you, unless you have no potions or scrolls.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Even on Nightmare you lose XP for dying, though in either case if you get back and retrieve your body properly (instead of restarting and picking it up in town) you get a chunk of that XP back.

I'm a pretty big fan of the MedianXL mod for D2... Especially the sorceress' ancient armor in that- It put heavy armor on the arms and legs, but left the torso unarmored, so you got the black leather and bare midriff together.
so_armor15.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.