Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (Trish and Lady Playable) (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Capcom has revealed the details for Devil May Cry 4 Special edition and it was revealed that both Trish and Lady would be playable for the full game

-Vergil, Lady & Trish are playable characters. [VERGIL GAME] for Vergil and [LADY/TRISH GAME] for Lady/Trish.
-You can select those characters from Nero/Dante's missions after you clear them the first time.
-They're using the PC version of DMC4 for DMC4SE.
-Legendary Dark Knight mode added in all releases of DMC4SE.
-Each new character in DMC4SE has a new Opening and Ending movie.
-First-print copies of DMC4SE will include additional costumes for Lady and Trish.
-Development of DMC4SE is currently at 90%
-Release Date is 18th of June for the Xbox One and PS4 version, 24th of June for PC version.
-Priced at 4,490 yen in Japan making this a budgeted release.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I finished the game once a several years ago but I can't remember much of the bosses or ryona of the game but i remember there was an early boss that looked like a frog that will swallow the character whole , also I remember a plant-like boss but can't remember if it will tentacle the character or not

It is a nice unexpected surprise :) and only Japanese companies adds real extra content for their remasters unlike western companies who just add some graphical options at most

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.