Deviant's Dialogues (1 Viewer)

Deviant Alias

Vivacious Visitor
After enjoying this game for so long, I think its time I started giving back. I'll keep this thread up to date with any dialogues I happen to create.

Loving Angel
Loving Angel
Someone traveling the multiverse makes a stop in Elysium. One of the angels takes notice, and sees to their needs...

Features:
Regular version
Gender neutral dialogue. This applies to both his lines, and her lines. So the angel, and the traveler, can be either sex and the dialogue won't assume one over the other.
General, Pull off, Resistance, and Vigorous lines have two sets of dialogue. One set if her head is held, and another if it isn't.

ATV version
Same Gender neutral dialogue as the regular version. There's one vaginal line that refers to her being wet, but well, it is vaginal.
General, vigorous, Pre-cum and cum lines for Anal, Titfuck, and Vaginal positions.
Requirements: The regular version has no dependencies. The ATV compatible version obviously requires Animtools for the non-oral lines to function. It can be acquired here.

Disclaimer: Angel wings and halos sold separately.

Attachments

Loving Angel.txt
27.2 KB · Views: 1,044

Loving Angel - ATV compatible.txt
44.7 KB · Views: 741

Last edited:

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Hi
I ran your dialogue through the checker and it found a mistake at line 216 at the end of the line, the trigger is written like "[HAPPY_MOOD}"

Anything else seems fine. Good work!

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Not bad for a first dialogue to be uploaded here. I look forward to your future works. Welcome aboard, comrade.

Deviant Alias

Vivacious Visitor
Hi
I ran your dialogue through the checker and it found a mistake at line 216 at the end of the line, the trigger is written like "[HAPPY_MOOD}"

Anything else seems fine. Good work!
Ah, the elusive bracket. I should be doubly sure to check my dialogues with the checker before publishing in the future, thank you.

The file attached to the OP should be free of this issue now.

Deviant Alias

Vivacious Visitor
The ATV compatible version is out now. No clue when my next dialogue will be, but I do have a few ideas for it.

Deviant Alias

Vivacious Visitor
Can't tell you how impressed I am that there was ONE error if you're not using the checker. Without the checker I'd be happy to keep it in the double digits.
Perhaps I should have worded that differently. I use the Checker when writing the dialogue, I just didn't run it through a final time before publishing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.