1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demon/Succubus mod

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Darvid, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Darvid

Darvid Potential Patron

Now i know why my request was deleted a few days ago. Not allowed to ask for real people. Sry for that mistake... :-[
    That means if I ask for "La ChameleĆ³n" from the movie "Machete Kills" would be allowed I guess.

But whats really important for me is a futa-mod as the "male"-character. This futa has to look like a demon/succubus. Scary and sexy at the same time. Its for one of my new dialogues. The reason why I need a mod there is, because the normal futas don't look very demon-like/powerful, so they won't fit with my dialogue. I guess this request is not easy to draw, right? :-\

There are a few images i thought about. (oh god there are scary/weird ones if you search for "demon" in google) ;D

If its possible to make the body more sexy with boobs(and dick of course) it would be great

Attached Files:

2. Hank East

Hank East Swell Supporter

You seem to be misinformed to what a succubus actually is. A succubus is a FEMALE sex demon.

3. f93

f93 Casual Client

Since he's asking for a futa body replacement for Him it's arguably the correct term. So a female sex-demon with a penis/strapon.

I know Dante made a male replacement mod for Satan.

4. Darvid

Darvid Potential Patron

I know exactly what a succubus is. I wrote "demon/succubus" because in my dialogue a man wanted to summon a succubus. But its impossible to summon one unless you are a priest.(this and the next parts are more or less invented) Even though the succubus visits him and steals the soul from the man by give him a blowjob. (<--first dialogue) But all succubi have a boss. Well... the boss is the futa demon and it want to kill the succubus because of her mistake to steal the soul from a guy who is not a priest. (<-- second dialogue)

Yes f93 I saw Satan from Dante. should it be necessary i will take Satan instead of the futa. :-\
    Thanks anyway :)

5. Doomknight

Doomknight Guest

If there was ever a sexy demon that looks scary and sexy at the same time, that would be, Andariel from Diablo 2.

However that first picture would take a LOT of work to make it look even remotely sexy.

6. Darvid

Darvid Potential Patron

Yes Andariel would be perfect too. thx
    Maybe the bending of the legs a bit more like the pink weird thing above, but with the the hoofs and the body from Andariel.
    The dick have to look a bit different too... But I have no idea how. Maybe kind of this?:

Attached Files:

• barb.jpg
      barb.jpg
      File size:
      143.9 KB
      Views:
  7. Luablood

Luablood Potential Patron

The male counterpart of the succubus is the incubbus so he just has the wrong term but the thing does "exist" (you know what I mean... demons don't exist...)

8. Darvid

Darvid Potential Patron

succubi and incubi were inventend in the past because of the wet dreams i read once.... they had no explenation for those dreams, so they said that this is the fault of this 2 demons. xD