1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delev's Dialogues - NEW Update Jan. 7th 2013 - Lonely Teacher v2.2!

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by Delev, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Delev

Delev Potential Patron

Hey guys, I've been trying out dialogues, proofreading some that I downloaded, and writing some here and there. I plan to make quite a few in the future! Check 'em out -

I write most of my dialogues with Her in the {"style":"Thought"} perspective just because I don't like taking her off to just dialogue. I know it defeats the idea of "dialogue" (she has to have her mouth open to speak); but, especially for pre_cum, I really enjoy just being able to see what she has to say as opposed to stopping and listening to her speak.

However, I am aware that you only need her to be off for a second to START a dialogue line. But, if you just put her back on, she's not going to finish her line. So.

[​IMG]

The Lonely Schoolteacher
    This is the perfect fantasy about that sexy English teacher you had in high school. You have a little bit of a crush on her - she's the cute, bubbly teacher that just graduated from college two years ago: still young, fresh, and blessed with an elegant body. She always winks at you when you answer a question right, and it seems like she's always smiling at you. You can't tell if she likes you, or if it's all in your head.

Her husband has been neglecting her, and every day in class you see her acting stranger and stranger... so after school, you decide to ask her if everything's alright. She starts crying, and the next thing you know she has her arms around you... You start to comfort her, and she lets go of you... only to walk toward the door, close it shut, and lock it. You ask what she's doing, but she cuts you off with a passionate kiss. She puts her soft, heavenly hand on your face and you just can't resist her. She pulls off from your lips and grins. Suddenly, she drops to her knees, and then...

This is my first dialogue, and it requires you to put in a custom name for Him. Any suggestions are welcome, and enjoy! I named the character Mrs. A, simply because. Feel free to change the character name to anything you desire, or with a *ME* to go with your character's name!

I use this with Slingerbult's classroom background, it adds a great perspective to the dialogue. Check it out below!
    http://superdeepthroat.ryonani.com/index.php?topic=2912.0

November 9th, 2012: Added v2 - More lines and more interesting and personal dialogue.

December 28th, 2012: Added v2.1 - A few more lines of dialogue and more personal and sexy conversations. More to come.

January 7th, 2013: Added v2.2 - New variables *GN* (Girlfriend's Name) and *MovieTitle* (Name of the movie for one dialogue line). Extensive and erotic conversations concerning *GN* and threesomes in general.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Ending
    You're Link, and you've just saved all of Hyrule by defeating Ganon and restoring balance to the world. Princess Zelda offers you money, gifts, and anything you desire - but you're such a gentleman, you wouldn't take them. Surely, Zelda had to find some way to repay you! Well, she figured out a way...

[​IMG]

I suggest putting intro resistance anywhere from 75-90%, because obviously Zelda doesn't go around deepthroating dick everywhere. She doesn't really swear or say 'cum, dick, cock' or other slang terms. A lot of her dialogue is spent in her head, partially because it made more sense and partially because Link never speaks. Ever.

CHECK OUT SYNONYMOUS' LINK HIM MOD - http://superdeepthroat.ryonani.com/index.php?topic=2710.0

I was trying to find a good bedroom background, because this dialogue supposedly takes place in a bedroom in Hyrule Castle after the end of the game - but I couldn't find one good enough. If you have a good background, feel free to use it. This doesn't require you to put in a custom name for Him, since I changed the whole dialogue when she refers to him just as "Link". Enjoy! ;)

Nov. 14th, 2012 - Adding TP Ending v1.1 with more lines and sequences. I have deviated a bit from the "perfect princess" idea and let her say cum during the pre_cum lines just because it's sexy. The old version had no pre_cum lines.

FEEDBACK AND KARMA ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED!

[​IMG]

Cheap Slut
    This little whore is everything you've ever dreamed of. She's the cheap, local slut who blows anybody, anywhere for the right price.

v1.5

I've been trying to add to this dialogue a lot. I've played around with substitutions, but a lot of my attempts have been okay or they didn't work out as well as I hoped. My alternative to good, working subs (and/or the time required to work on them) was spamming with new, sexy lines to cope with how often you're going to see dialogue. I wanted to release something for my efforts. This version really just contains a ton of new phrases, so enjoy!

Attached Files:

NoctSoul likes this.
  2. Eastwood007

Eastwood007 Potential Patron

Re: Delev's Dialogues

OH GOSH. This is perfect for the situation I'm in... Oh thank you!!!

3. YeahBroseph

YeahBroseph Potential Patron

Good stuff. This is really vanilla compared to some of the other dialogues I've seen on here, but it's really refreshing. It's good to see someone write a more seductive/willing recipient once in a while.

You use {"style":"Thought"} for a lot of her lines but I can't tell if it's on purpose or not, and you don't use very much back and forth or complicated dialog tricks like some dialogues, but it's quality writing for sure.

Here's a good code for a teacher to go with that background:

Code:
    charName:Teacher;mood:Normal;bodyScale:1.00125;arms:onlegs;throatResist:50;hair:nami,1,1,1;iris:wide,58,98,28,1;breasts:110;skin:light;nose:pointed;ear:small;lipstick:0,122,24,64,1;eyeshadow:143,52,64,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:88,24,24,0.478,41;mascara:0,0,0,1,64;nailpolish:122,24,64,1;eyebrow:normal,157,82,38,1,112,58,18,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:4;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:0,1,1;balls:0,1;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,232,240,255,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,171,177,185,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:briefs,50,50,50,1;top:bra,50,50,50,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;bottoms:miniskirt,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tops:shirt,126,231,129,0.922;legwear:garterbelt,0,0,0,0.882,0,0,0,1;footwear:highheel,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:mari,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,24,24,24,1,255,255,255,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;earring:teardrop,250,200,50,1

4. Delev

Delev Potential Patron

I didn't use it originally, but I started using it because I never really let her go or let her breathe, so it was nice to "hear" the dialogue without having to stop. And thanks! ;)

EDIT: Also, I steered away from back and forth dialogue on my first product just because I've seen cases where it can go too far or mess with other dialogue, or cause too much dialogue and have it overlap and have some parts miss their respective timeframes.

No problem, glad you like it!

5. Delev

Delev Potential Patron

I will take requests, sometimes it's just difficult to come up with material (or what you guys want). So, I'll take requests from stuff I'm familiar with, so basically just

Naruto (pre-timeskip)
    The Legend of Zelda (OoT, MM, & TP are the ones I'm most familiar with)
    Pokemon (except to whatever the hell is going on now, with Iris, I stopped with 4th gen)
    Rune Factory 1
    Rune Factory 2
    Rune Factory: Frontier

Or, anything that isn't anime or videogame-related that you would like to see (personal fantasies and scenarios). Make sure you describe what you want well so there's no complaints.

Feedback is also greatly appreciated. ;)

6. Impaller

Impaller Potential Patron

Thanks man! Great work ;)

7. Delev

Delev Potential Patron

No problem! ;)

8. Delev

Delev Potential Patron

Updated with a Twilight Princess Ending dialogue. This dialogue is between Zelda and Link after the events of TP. I haven't seen many Zelda dialogues around, and I love the games, really. Making Link's tunic and outfit and Zelda's dress would be a cool addition to the dialogue as well ;) Anyways, enjoy!

9. Delev

Delev Potential Patron

Re: Delev's Dialogues - NEW Update - Cheap Slut!

I hate triple posting but nobody has commented in a while. So.

Cheap Slut
    This little whore is everything you've ever dreamed of. She's the cheap, local slut who blows anybody, anywhere for the right price.

I made a "Cheap Slut" dialogue, the title really sums itself up. You can probably get more of an idea out of the picture below than of my description.

Hair is obviously SD Chan 2 and then the background is from SilentSky I think.

This is a rough dialogue, I didn't revise it much or add an enormous amount of dialogue options, but I like it. Enjoy! ;)

[​IMG]

10. Kyro

Kyro Casual Client

The Lonely Teacher one looks good(had a read through), well there's quite a few typical lines but I was expecting them lol but still good job!

11. Delev

Delev Potential Patron

Thanks! That means a lot ;)

12. Delev

Delev Potential Patron

Re: Delev's Dialogues - NEW Update - Cheap Slut v1.5!

Updated with Cheap Slut v1.5... I wanted an in-between just because there were no major breakthroughs and I didn't get a huge amount of flowing convos or substitutions going. But anyway.

EDIT: I think it may be a bit buggy, if you see anything major let me know.

13. Delev

Delev Potential Patron

Re: Delev's Dialogues - NEW Update - Lonely Teacher v2!

Lonely Teacher v2 has been added; check it out and notify me if you have tips, suggestions, or find any bugs. Enjoy :D

14. dantethedarkprince

dantethedarkprince Club Regular Content Creator

Awesome work my friend. Kudos to you and I hope the double/triple posting doesn't get you in trouble.

15. dick322

dick322 Potential Patron

Great dialogues man! keep up the good work

16. Delev

Delev Potential Patron

Thanks! Glad to know my work is appreciated ;)

@Dante I would hope not! :-[ The rules don't say anything about it. I don't really consider it spam if I'm letting people know about an update ;)

17. Kyro

Kyro Casual Client

Well me, I just check ''Show unread posts since last visit'' and ''Show new replies to your posts.'' so you shouldn't get slapped for posting a update post to let people know because otherwise anyone who just does the same thing as me wont notice it lol. >.>

(and I have yet to look at Lonely Teacher v2 but I will later when I go on SDT >.>)

Edit: late is late but meh, me likey it! >.>

[​IMG]
    (lol >.>)

18. Delev

Delev Potential Patron

Good! ;)

Small update on TP Ending; I decided to work on it a bit more when Synon came out with his Link Him import. A link to it will be added in the OP with the updated version. Enjoy.

EDIT: Yes I'm aware that TP didn't end in the Sacred Grove; I just don't really have another background to go with it. It fits, I swear ;)

19. Delev

Delev Potential Patron

Re: Delev's Dialogues - NEW Update - Lonely Teacher v2.1!

New update: Lonely Teacher v2.1. It's a small update; I added a few nice lines of dialogue. The new lines are easily visible in the .txt because I separated them; they're at the bottom of the .txt file. Take a look at them if you like.

I added some nice dialogue to the first_dt and restart circumstances.

I plan to add many more of these types of lines to spice up the dialogue. Enjoy!

Inform me of problems, suggestions, and feedback.

EDIT: You are going to NEED the new SDT and Loader because of the new dialogue system; I plan to utilize it in most of my dialogues and updates to come.

20. Starbourne

Starbourne Guest

Re: Delev's Dialogues - NEW Update - Lonely Teacher v2.1!

This is both lulz-worthy and incredibly "arousing". ( ;D)

Keep up the good work, bro(s).