Dearest Idoro (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I thought I'd take a moment out of my day to address the troubles between us. Despite what you may think, I hold no grudges against you and have moved on from our little spat on Discord. Life is good and while I admit, banning you was cathartic in the moment, I worry about the toll it appears to be taking on your mental health and ego.

Though I know I've never been a popular figure in this community I started, it's come to my attention you've made multiple attempts to get yourself unbanned from the Discord server and forums since my departure. I don't go out of my way to hear about what's going on with you, it just seems to come my way. Maybe you should stop emotionally extorting and harboring resentment towards your "friends" when they don't agree with you and this would be less of an issue.

While in your own personal narrative, I know you'd like to believe you're the victim here, but the objective truth is I left no standing request or mandate to keep your ban in place with any of the previous or current staff members. You're falling on deaf ears because you consistently present yourself as a bitter malcontent. My opinions and thoughts have no weight on their decision as the agreement was that I would no longer be involved in the administration or moderation of this community after the server transfer was finished. Even in my absence, it seems you struggle to convince people to give you a second chance.

I have no problem if they decide to let you back in eventually because the reality is you're not my problem to deal with any more and I have no intention of returning to this community in any meaningful capacity. But chin up kiddo, I'm sure if you work hard at it every day, someone will eventually lift that ban, if only to appease a wounded soul.

I deleted your content because you expressed at one point that your creations were above this place. I believed I was doing you a favor by removing it permanently so that Undertow would never again benefit from your creative genius. I know you backed up this content because I had told you on multiple occasions this site is not a backup platform and any content you hold dear is your responsibility. I'm sure you're quickly on the road to reposting your work someplace worthy of its artistry.

That's all for now. Safe travels my dear friend.

-det(ritus)
it means garbage

P.S. To the good people of the BoK group, please support Idoro through these trying times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.