Dean Yeagle`s - Mandy (1 Viewer)

Faron

Content Creator
Dean Yeagle`s - Mandy, famous, super cute heroine of DY`s sketches and drawings.

I found this import in the depths of my SDT folders, and desided to post it, becouse it was my very first attempt of making imports for this great flash game (so don`t be too hursh ;D).

p.s: oh and one more thing what`s this attachment download fails are about (when you`re trying to download something but .png - jpg for example?) does some one has the same problem?

Attachments

• Mandy.png
    Mandy.png
    355.3 KB · Views: 2,180
  • screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    512.9 KB · Views: 6,801

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Faron said:
Dean Yeagle`s - Mandy, famous, super cute heroine of DY`s sketches and drawings.

I found this import in the depths of my SDT folders, and desided to post it, becouse it was my very first attempt of making imports for this great flash game (so don`t be too hursh ;D).

p.s: oh and one more thing what`s this attachment download fails are about (when you`re trying to download something but .png - jpg for example?) does some one has the same problem?

Uh mope, I don't seem to have that issue.

BTW do you have a character code?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.