Deadreaver's Imports - (Retiring Soon) (1 Viewer)

deadreaver

Content Creator
justinmakioka said:
Great Hairs Dreadreaver! Can you tell me what mods you are using in the Nurse Joy (Kalos) screenshot?

Thanks ;D Here's the list of mods.

Collar mod (The white choker) by Mak (Note: this mod can be found in the "Old Mods" thread in the Loader forums)

SaekoBusujimaBraV2 (The bra) by Huitznahua

Apron Mod by marlow brandon (The apron as well as the bow on the upper back)

MB Minxie Underware & Bra by Dante (The panties)

Right Garter (Comes standard with the game)

Stockings 1 (Comes standard with the game)

Stockings 2 (Fishnet Thighhighs) by unformatted SD-Card

orange flats (The shoes) by moralmeus

vvvvvv

Potential Patron
I rarely comment and have not visited the forum since a very long time, but I really appreciate your work, especially the realistic hairs which are usually disappointing, but yours are really good!

FreedSoul

Potential Patron
Lol Deadreaver. I've come to like more and more of your work as I expand my library. Where did you find the collar and sleeves for Opal Book 4? Have the rest of the outfit already, but not those two. Thanks!

deadreaver

Content Creator
Thanks! ;D The collar comes from the She-Go Outfit mod (from Kim Possible) by Dante. The sleeves comes from Elsa's Frozen Ice Queen Outfit also by Dante.

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
Whoa, what happened to all the wonderful imports? My Zelda folder on my old computer was filled with deadreaver's imports. I really hope this was an issue with the migration to the new site because my SDT folder on my new computer will fill incomplete without them!

deadreaver

Content Creator
Whoa, what happened to all the wonderful imports? My Zelda folder on my old computer was filled with deadreaver's imports. I really hope this was an issue with the migration to the new site because my SDT folder on my new computer will fill incomplete without them!

Yeah alot of my imports didn't make it through the migration but I've since reuploaded all of them ( Zelda hairs included ). I assure you they're all there.

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
Yeah alot of my imports didn't make it through the migration but I've since reuploaded all of them ( Zelda hairs included ). I assure you they're all there.
Ok, I see it now. I just didn't mouse over the text before because it's white like regular text, so I was waiting for preview images to load...which they never did, on account of there not being preview images to be loaded on to the page.

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to the Irene and Seres imports from A Link Between Worlds. I don't think you had done those yet the last time I went through your imports and I hadn't played the game yet, so I only knew Princess Hilda from some promotional material I'd seen.

deadreaver

Content Creator
Ok, I see it now. I just didn't mouse over the text before because it's white like regular text, so I was waiting for preview images to load...which they never did, on account of there not being preview images to be loaded on to the page.

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to the Irene and Seres imports from A Link Between Worlds. I don't think you had done those yet the last time I went through your imports and I hadn't played the game yet, so I only knew Princess Hilda from some promotional material I'd seen.

Both Irene and Seres hair imports are already available. The link for the hairs are below each respected character's previews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.