Deadreaver's Imports - (Retiring Soon) (1 Viewer)

deadreaver

Content Creator
zzaaapp002 said:
How in the hell did I miss these? Good work!

Love the HunterXHunter, Korra and Realistic hairs! (Hmm, and Rachnee too!).

Been busy with life lately and haven't been able to make mods at full swing like before but every once in a while I'll take a jab at a request.

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
Not sure when did you upload it, but I noticed the blonde ponytail hair just today and it's instantly become one of my favourites.

Luablood

Potential Patron
Hi I have a couple of question,how did you do to be able to keep two or more of the same clothing types mods (eg Jessica (pokémon) ) every time I try to do it the new one bust the old and removes it...

In the Kelly (pokémon) character http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5819.0;attach=71466;image what are the mds you used for the collar and the pantie

In the Lilian Meridian (Pokemon) character http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5819.0;attach=71478;image Which mod did you used for the "cuff"

Finally, for the Shauna (pokémon) character, http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5819.0;attach=71562;image what's the mod you used for her scrunchie ?

deadreaver

Content Creator
VincentL said:
Not sure when did you upload it, but I noticed the blonde ponytail hair just today and it's instantly become one of my favourites.

Glad you like it ;D

Luablood said:
Hi I have a couple of question,how did you do to be able to keep two or more of the same clothing types mods (eg Jessica (pokémon) ) every time I try to do it the new one bust the old and removes it...

It's mainly done with the MoreClothing mod by sby but the method of which I use the MoreClothing mod differs from how it's intended to be used but my overall process is very simple. I'll give you a few examples but first follow these steps EXACTLY as you see them.

1. load the Loader
2. load the AutohueregV2 mod (mod by sby)
3. load the ExtractvanillapiecesV1 mod (mod by sby)
4. load the MoreclothingV1 mod (mod by sby)

5. At this point you can now load any number of clothing mods you want by simply using the "Modding tab". They'll all just overlap each other. Under the Loader tab, use the Alpha "A" slider to toggle the clothing pieces to create a unique outfit. Here's an example of loading two different clothing mods both by Dante.

The first mod is the Blair Witch Outfit mod from Soul Eater. Example 1

Next, for the second mod, I'll use the Nina Outfit mod from Breath of Fire II. Example 2

As you can see the two mods overlap each other. Again, use the Alpha slider in the Loader tab to toggle the clothing pieces to create different variations of the two mods. Example 3

Like I said, the process is very simple. Just remember the 5 steps above. The possibilities are endless ;) Final Example
______________________________________________________________________________________

Now answering your other questions.

The collar for Kelly comes from the Madoka Kaname Outfit mod by Ah P. The panties come from the MB Mynxie Underwear mod by Dante (listed under Mongo Bongo) (Tip: move the alpha slider all the way up and color the panties black)

The cuff for Lilian Meridian come from the Fio Germi Outfit mod by Ah P (listed under Metal Slug)

Lastly, the scrunchie for Shauna comes from the Anjou White Dress mod by Dante (listed under AnoHano)

Sorry for the long read :P Hopefully that answers your questions.

ntest

Potential Patron
I was finally able to get your characters using the above method, but now I can't switch to other characters in loader without having the clothes carry over as well. Do you have a method for clearing the clothes as well between character changes? Do you use the in-game character saving or the Loader character folders setup?

deadreaver

Content Creator
ntest said:
I was finally able to get your characters using the above method, but now I can't switch to other characters in loader without having the clothes carry over as well. Do you have a method for clearing the clothes as well between character changes? Do you use the in-game character saving or the Loader character folders setup?

Yeah every time you load a new character/outfit that outfit overlaps the old one. What you do at this point is use the alpha slider (as shown here) to make any unwanted clothing pieces invisible. Keep in mind that not all character/clothing mods are compatible with each other. Sometimes you can't do anything but restart the Loader.

ntest

Potential Patron
Deadreaver said:
Yeah every time you load a new character/outfit that outfit overlaps the old one. What you do at this point is use the alpha slider (as shown here) to make any unwanted clothing pieces invisible. Keep in mind that not all character/clothing mods are compatible with each other. Sometimes you can't do anything but restart the Loader.
Okay, looks like I'll just use a separate loader for any of your characters. Thanks.

Luablood

Potential Patron
Deadreaver said:
VincentL said:

Glad you like it ;D

Luablood said:

It's mainly done with the MoreClothing mod by sby but the method of which I use the MoreClothing mod differs from how it's intended to be used but my overall process is very simple. I'll give you a few examples but first follow these steps EXACTLY as you see them.

1. load the Loader
2. load the AutohueregV2 mod (mod by sby)
3. load the ExtractvanillapiecesV1 mod (mod by sby)
4. load the MoreclothingV1 mod (mod by sby)

5. At this point you can now load any number of clothing mods you want by simply using the "Modding tab". They'll all just overlap each other. Under the Loader tab, use the Alpha "A" slider to toggle the clothing pieces to create a unique outfit. Here's an example of loading two different clothing mods both by Dante.

The first mod is the Blair Witch Outfit mod from Soul Eater. Example 1

Next, for the second mod, I'll use the Nina Outfit mod from Breath of Fire II. Example 2

As you can see the two mods overlap each other. Again, use the Alpha slider in the Loader tab to toggle the clothing pieces to create different variations of the two mods. Example 3

Like I said, the process is very simple. Just remember the 5 steps above. The possibilities are endless ;) Final Example
______________________________________________________________________________________

Now answering your other questions.

The collar for Kelly comes from the Madoka Kaname Outfit mod by Ah P. The panties come from the MB Mynxie Underwear mod by Dante (listed under Mongo Bongo) (Tip: move the alpha slider all the way up and color the panties black)

The cuff for Lilian Meridian come from the Fio Germi Outfit mod by Ah P (listed under Metal Slug)

Lastly, the scrunchie for Shauna comes from the Anjou White Dress mod by Dante (listed under AnoHano)

Sorry for the long read :P Hopefully that answers your questions.

Thanks, I might be able to get some results now :p also, your post wasn't that long you know although I'd like a precision, for the moreclothing, do I have to have the mods in the files or can I just leave it empty/remove the stuff and replace it by the clothes I actually use when I use mods ? cuz honestly I think this mod is bullshit... (at least for me if you guys like it go for it)

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
No seriously, your realistic hairs are amazing.

Also, a tiny question/request: would it be possible to create a realistic longer blonde hair? Fully straight or slightly curly, whatever you can come up with. Examples of more or less what I mean (nudes):
http://ep1.xhcdn.com/000/050/621/376_1000.jpg
http://ep4.xhcdn.com/000/000/344/009_1000.jpg
(the best I could find)

I can imagine this can be challenging, but that would be the most awesome thing ever.

deadreaver

Content Creator
VincentL said:

Also, a tiny question/request: would it be possible to create a realistic longer blonde hair? Fully straight or slightly curly, whatever you can come up with. Examples of more or less what I mean (nudes):
http://ep1.xhcdn.com/000/050/621/376_1000.jpg
http://ep4.xhcdn.com/000/000/344/009_1000.jpg
(the best I could find)

I can imagine this can be challenging, but that would be the most awesome thing ever.

Thanks :D Glad you liked them. I'll get around to making the import sometime today.

deadreaver

Content Creator
And done. Sorry if they're a bit crappy. I found some better side view pics but weren't able to use them (Curse You Watermarks!)

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
VincentL said:

I was never crazy about the realistic hairs because they seemed out of place, but you really pull them off nicely. The fading towards the edge of the hairs is really well done. Keep up the good work. :D

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah, exactly the same thing here. They mostly seem out of place, but these look so great that now non-realistic hairs look bland to me. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.