Dead Snow White Dialogue (1 Viewer)

godformerly

Potential Patron
Hi all, new to the boards.

I created a dead snow white using the snow white hair and playing with the skin tone and I thought that she needed some dialogue. She has a somewhat interesting perspective.

Maybe one of you'd like it.

Recommendations are welcome.

Attachments

• DeadSnow.jpg
    DeadSnow.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 4,094
DeadSnow.txt
9.9 KB · Views: 4,498

LanguishAbomina

Potential Patron
Well done. I didn't think anything on the internet could make me go "What the fuck" any more.

You deserve a medal for just that.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
Don't suppose you could include the Character Code for that version of Snow White, couldja?

Seems rather entertaining :)

godformerly

Potential Patron
Thanks, Languish, I will take that as a compliment. To be honest, I thought it was pretty weird myself, but, there's already plenty of normal dialogues on these boards. At the very least, it's unique. What's your preference?

Xiombarg, I'm not sure if this is what you wanted.

Attachments

DeadSnowChar.txt
618 bytes · Views: 1,009

Ryf

Potential Patron
"Calm down, I'm not going to kill you, I just want to suck your cock."

This has to win some kind of literary award.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
Thanks for the Character Code, BTW!

I think this falls into the same category as Corpse Bride and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas.

Maybe she's come back because she felt she hadn't payed the Seven Dwarves back for all they did to help her? Perhaps it was the Prince that did her in, and she needs reassurance that she is 'Worth Having'?

Lots of possibilities there, actually.

If you play Zombie Prostitute while using this set, it works out better ;)

godformerly

Potential Patron
The background that I was thinking of is a short story by Neil Gaiman called 'Snow, Glass, and Apples," that very nicely rewrites the story with Snow White as some sort of wrong thing that feeds on blood. She's killed for the safety of the realm with the heart being cut out and the apple like we all know (taking out her heart wasn't enough to stop her moving). Also, she's woken back up by a prince with a thing for corpses, but, lucky for him, she'll never be warm anyway. It's very good, I recommend it.

As for the dialogue, I need to clean up some stuff that reads awkwardly.

Finally, zombie prostitute? I do not know of this.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
godformerly said:
The background that I was thinking of is a short story by Neil Gaiman called 'Snow, Glass, and Apples," that very nicely rewrites the story with Snow White as some sort of wrong thing that feeds on blood. She's killed for the safety of the realm with the heart being cut out and the apple like we all know (taking out her heart wasn't enough to stop her moving). Also, she's woken back up by a prince with a thing for corpses, but, lucky for him, she'll never be warm anyway. It's very good, I recommend it.

As for the dialogue, I need to clean up some stuff that reads awkwardly.

Finally, zombie prostitute? I do not know of this.

If you could post a Link to that story, it'd likely be well received.

As for "Zombie Prostitute", it's a Voltaire song. I can post it for you, if you have trouble Googling it ;)

godformerly

Potential Patron
Ah, the infamous http://lmgtfy.com/. I remember voltaire had a song on the old show billy and mandy. Pretty weird.

Found the text legally uploaded here. Can't say enough good things about Neil Gaiman.
http://www.holycow.com/dreaming/stories/snow-glass-apples/

Final

Potential Patron
godformerly said:
Found the text legally uploaded here. Can't say enough good things about Neil Gaiman.
http://www.holycow.com/dreaming/stories/snow-glass-apples/

That was a most interesting read, thank you very much.

rle68

Potential Patron
godformerly said:
Hi all, new to the boards.

I created a dead snow white using the snow white hair and playing with the skin tone and I thought that she needed some dialogue. She has a somewhat interesting perspective.

Maybe one of you'd like it.

Recommendations are welcome.

id like to tweak the text a bit if you dont mind i have a few lines id like to add.. your work wanted to ask before i did too much.. i actually like this its kinda hot in a twisted way

D

darknesscoatsus

Maybe I'm not seeing it, but where's the character image to load into the game? I'm familiar with the templates that are basically just hair and add on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.