Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation nude mods (1 Viewer)

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Today the game everyone is waiting for is released anf for free. The game already has nude friendly models from the start. Bring all your DOA5 mods and your skills to pull even more fancy mods. Besides this game has Soft Engine 2.0 so you can do much more with your imagination: girls blushing, sweating, clothes getting wet with nice views and see-throughs, more jiggly parts like buttocks and the list is so big.
It will be in no time that will see such fancy mods.

EDIT: Screenshots at Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation nude mods

Last edited by a moderator:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
This is a browser game online only no like DOA5 or DOAX3 where we can install and look at file modding at own time. I think this will be far harder if even possible. Do no expect fast mod and if available do not expect it be unpatched as in DOA5. The developer has almost full control as game service goes. Also much hassle since game is on DMM and not available in all country without vpn. I wish anyone who try mod luck but I know not easy. Modding not easy usually but this one probably extra hard.

Looks like I was wrong

Last edited:

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
Captura de pantalla (94).png
Captura de pantalla (95).png
Captura de pantalla (67).png
Captura de pantalla (72).png
Captura de pantalla (84).png
Captura de pantalla (85).png
This is a browser game online only no like DOA5 or DOAX3 where we can install and look at file modding at own time. I think this will be far harder if even possible. Do no expect fast mod and if available do not expect it be unpatched as in DOA5. The developer has almost full control as game service goes. Also much hassle since game is on DMM and not available in all country without vpn. I wish anyone who try mod luck but I know not easy. Modding not easy usually but this one probably extra hard.
1-Nope, is not a browser game.
2-You don't need a VPN (or a Locale emulator) to download and play the game.

How to install DOAX Venus Vacation: Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation Guide -- How to Download and Play

So I hope someone create a nude mod for this game cuz needs one ASAP xD hahaha

Edit: By the way I tried to use cheat engine and it worked, I can change the amount of some things (money, FP, crystal hearts, etc) but when I try to buy something I doesn't work xD and no, I'm not banned yet and I don't care if I got banned hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:

knight77

Potential Patron
Edit: By the way I tried to use cheat engine and it worked, I can change the amount of some things (money, FP, crystal hearts, etc) but when I try to buy something I doesn't work xD and no, I'm not banned yet and I don't care if I got banned hehe.

So the cheatengine lets you change the number values, but you can't actually buy something with it?

I believe it's kinda allways online and everything you get, will be checked back with the server, so cheating wont work that easy.
Cause it's free to play and they want to sell microtransactions, they wont let cheat engine work so easily.

zecknor

Potential Patron
Seeing how cheat engine can change the info on your side, maybe modding the visuals by injection like DOA5 would work as well?

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
DOAX-VenusVacation_171120_132208.jpg
Seeing how cheat engine can change the info on your side, maybe modding the visuals by injection like DOA5 would work as well?
Well I don't know anything about modding hehe I just want that DOAX VV nude mode ASAP xD

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
It is always online, you need a DMM account to play it.
Yes, it's an Online game and yes you need a DMM account but is not hard to get one :)

I'm wondering if there's a way to "mod" the game to play it offline? I mean, all the content is installed in your PC so you only need the online connection to buy things with real money.

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
So the cheatengine lets you change the number values, but you can't actually buy something with it?

I believe it's kinda allways online and everything you get, will be checked back with the server, so cheating wont work that easy.
Cause it's free to play and they want to sell microtransactions, they wont let cheat engine work so easily.

Yeah, It won't work that easy but I had to try hahaha.

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
Apparently it is not so easy to modify the game, no modification was shown working in the game. It will not be easy to play this game offline.

If in the first month they do not get anything, it will be difficult to see something later.

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
I think the only way to mod this is with injectors like UMod. It basically works like Tera(or other MMORPGs), you have to install it on your PC but it runs with a Client.

Anyone tried with Umod yet to get any DDS files?

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I think the only way to mod this is with injectors like UMod. It basically works like Tera(or other MMORPGs), you have to install it on your PC but it runs with a Client.

Anyone tried with Umod yet to get any DDS files?
Someone on LL injected textures using Resorep, so you could try that.

knight77

Potential Patron
Yeah, It won't work that easy but I had to try hahaha.

So what values did you change?
The V-Stones? or something else?
Maybe you can change the value of the tokens, like the ones you get during this valentine event?
(I had bug in the last event where I could infinitly [until the game crashed] collect the same reward of my mailbox. It didnt disappeared after I clicked to receive it. So I was able to get the same reward many times.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.