Dead Island 1 Billboard nude mod (1 Viewer)

xellos49698

Content Creator
The Dead Island 1 Billboard nude mod stars Sabrina. This is a theme based mod, most of the pictures I choosed would make sense given what was original there.

View attachment Sabrina 1.jpgView attachment Sabrina 4.jpg

However, not every billboard is one of Sabrina. For example....

Police
Lisa Marie police.jpg

Ambulance Health supplies
Sharae-Spears nurse1.jpg

Fire extinguisher
Sharae-Spears Fire extinguisher1.jpg

Speed Limit
Venezuela speed limit 1.jpg

Instruction.
Download the following programs so you can rejoin the split file.

WinRAR download and support: Download
HJSplit: free file splitting software for Windows, Linux and other platforms
Texmod v0.9b

You need to extract DeadIslandNP parts 1 + 2 first using Winrar.

Second, you need to use Hjsplit to rejoin it back together.

Finally, you can use texmod to run DeadIslandNP.

To have steam launch texmod automatically rename DeadIsland.exe to DDeadIsland.exe and Texmod to DeadIsland.exe. Then select the DDeadIsland.exe file as your target application and run DeadIslandNP.

Dead Island 5.jpg Dead Island 4.jpg Dead Island 2.jpg Dead Island 6.jpg

Download Links:
View attachment DeadIslandNPpart1.rar
View attachment DeadIslandNPpart2.rar

You need both parts to use this mod, I compressed this as much as possible but I still had to split it.

Glitch: Sometimes when switching between Windows and Dead Island, one of the model pictures will ghost in the back ground. Just exit and reload the game. Also, some of the bill boards are faded or knocked around do to event that happen in game that can't be controled with a zombie outbreak.

Other then that, Enjoy
Xellos49698

crazipowerz

Potential Patron
Great mod I'm totally enjoying it. Just wondering if there was a way to create our own "themes" package like this Sabrina one? Sorry for opening an old thread, just replaying DI and was thinking of using this awesome mod as a stepping stone to making my own themed billboards.

Great work and thanks for taking the time to do this.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Thank you, matching up the Sabrina's pictures with the in game textures was a challenge.

If you like to try yourself, you should download TPFextract. Then you can drag my tpf file over TPFextract.exe to extract all the textures I copied from the game. (It will save you the trouble of looking for them yourself.)

Download a program like Paint.exe to open up the files and copy paste in your own theme. Just make sure that you don't exceed the size of the dimensions.

You'll find a lot of the in game texture are fairly small. To make up for that, you have to use high quality models, otherwise it won't look good.

Once you are finished, use Tex mod to repackage the picture with .def file.

Best of luck.

crazipowerz

Potential Patron
Thanks for the speedy reply and with great directions. I will for sure get to checking this out. You are a scholar and gentlemen sir. By no means am I asking to change anything out of dislike for the mod. More just throwing my hat in the ring to see if I could do something like this. I think it's a great mod and a cool idea, hence the desire to imitate lol.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply to this question. Very cool of you.

crazipowerz

Potential Patron
Just another quick question. Do I use your .def file for the repack? Thanks again. I know I might be getting annoying so apologies. Everything has worked perfectly as you described, so just making sure.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Yes, you should be able to use the .def file no problem.

Normally when you create your own tex mod file, there is a txt notepad document created that you would use instead.

crazipowerz

Potential Patron
Worked perfectly thanks so much for the mod and help, I really appreciate your time and assistance. I've completed the package, but am still tinkering with the placement of some of them. Probably will for a while lol. I owe ya a beer :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.