Dead Fantasy (1 Viewer)

Mardion

Potential Patron
What happens if you take the lovely girls of Dead Or Alive and Final Fantasy and have them battle amongst them? Why, you get Dead Fantasy! Created by a guy called MontyOum who has AMAZING skills in 3D graphics and animation, these vids are a must-see for all ryona fans!

Dead Fantasy I & II pit one team with DOA girls against one team of FFa girls (and I'm not spoiling anything more) for 15 continuous minutes of endless moves! Nothing is off-limits, cunning punches and technical kicks that send the girls flying THROUGH stone columns, bullets sent from Yuna's guns right into her opponents, ice,fire and the rest of magic stemming form the FFa girls' materia, knives,staffs and words flying around at scintillating speeds... you want violence, you got violence!

Dead Fantasy III tries to initiate a storyline that engulfs half of the video, but the rest of it focuses on the fight between Tifa and Hitomi - neither girl holds anything back!

Dead Fantasy V starts off at the end of the Tifa/Hitomi fight and proceeds to show Tifa fight a horde of ninjas employed by Hayabusha in a warehouse. Those of who who like to see a girl impaled by swords and mainly losing a lot of blood will probably find this to be their favourite.

I left out Dead Fantasy IV because it is overwhelmingly disappointing ; it essentially only shows a few seconds of a Yuna/Kasumi battle before Kasumi and her clones are wiped out by flashes of light.

So, what are you waiting for? Dive into the following page and start watching in SD or HD!

Monty Oum Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com

Last edited by a moderator:

sparky

Ryonani Teamster
It's Tifa vs Hitomi btw, not Helena. Monty's vids are awesome, his stuff is extremely high quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.