Daughter training

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Alternative title: "How to accidentally make your daughter addicted to your cock".

THE PREMISE
In this dialog, you play the part of the dad, a man with only one daughter which he cares a lot for. So much, he feels like he must teach her all the skills a girl needs in the real world. Including blowjobs. The daughter is pretty used to her dad teaching her different stuff, and have no problem giving it her best to learn. After a while, she will feel like she's getting the hang of this and she'll become pretty horny.

HELP ME IMPROVE
I'd love some feedback on this dialogue, if there's any lines that's not making sense, if there are lines that are cringy (in context), if I can do certain things in a different and better way, suggestions for more lines and so forth. Oh, and I have a very fragile ego, so please say something nice about the dialogue as well (failing that, say something nice about me instead).
I've run it trough the dialoguechecker and it should be free of errors (except those related to moremoods and dialogdisplayedit, which DC doesn't know how to handle), barring any typos and whatnot.

REQUIREMENTS
- loader, can be downloaded here (if you're playing this game without this, you're playing it wrong)
- dialogueactions, can be downloaded here
- moremoods, can be downloaded here
- dialogdisplayedit, can be downloaded here

HOW TO INSTALL
Install the required mods.
2. Unpack the ZIP file in a place where you can find it again.
3. Done! Start up the game and load the dialogue.

OPTIONAL STUFF TO DO
- Go into the settings file for dialogdisplayedit and change the ThoughtAlt1 color to something else than bright green. I suggest just going for the same color scheme as the regular Speak.

Attachments

Last edited:

SkyHeart

Avid Affiliate
Hi
I enjoyed it. Good lines

On the technical side
One suggestion I might have is to add a bedroom or living room background via DA
And also maybe alter the text color of all the boxes a bit as it is kinda hard to read the parts that go over his bottoms and shoes. (This may just be due to my old display and the fact that I can only play on low quality but it may help others that have this problem too)

Other than that, great dialogue, Imma put this in a char folder and keep it around for a while

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Thank you for the kind words. I try to not change backgrounds or aspects of her or anything else that isn't relevant to the "plot" when I write dialogues, since I want people to be able to select those aspects as they best see fit themselves. Some might prefer a bedroom setting, some might prefer a hotel trip setting, some might even prefer to be doing this activity at the edge of an active volcano, and I don't want to get in the way of any of those people.

As for the text box color, it might be that the default colors for dialogdisplayedit are too transparent, making them hard to read against certain backgrounds. Try opening the settings file and set the "bgalpha" value to something greater than 1, or feel free to simply use the same one I use.

Attachments

SkyHeart

Avid Affiliate
Hi
Yes, it is much better with this, although I had changed the values for myself when I noticed the problem, I said it because other players might not know what to change or feel that changing stuff could break the game.

I suspect that because this is your file, it already has the "Optional stuff to do" instruction already done too
So maybe move it in the original post and change the "original stuff to do" to something like: "For a better experience replace your "dialoguedisplayeditV5_1settings.txt" with the settings file below"

As for the background, adding one in the "start" line of your dialogue doesn't meen others can't choose their own. It just adds a bit of convenience for players who don't have such backgrounds downloaded. Anyway, I understand where you're coming from and it's not a big issue at all.

Top Bottom