DarkWanderer Dialogues (1 Viewer)

darkwanderer

Potential Patron
Here is my first Dialogue!
-----

It's about the submission of a girlfriend by his boyfriend.
All starts with a broken mug when washing dishes, and she will soon realize his boyfriend isn't the one she thinks...
-----

Warnings:
  • The dialogue is pretty dark and rough.
  • It's pretty basic for now (no loader needed, no interactions yet)
  • It's a work in progress
  • English isn't my native language, I'm pretty sure I let grammar errors in the text
  • The progression isn't very fluid yet, it needs improvements

I would like to thanks Wee Willie, because he inspired me a lot with his Slave Trainer dialog, and I hope he doesn't mind some similitude in the storyline (I tried not to copy any sentence, but I'm pretty sure some are really close to great sentences of his dialogue). Nevertheless, I haven't achieve a so complete and rich dialog as his, and I don't intend to do so (this basic dialog required much more time than what I expected).
I also want to thanks Pim_gd for his Dialog Checker and his help when I break the checker with a typo.

---

Edit: Fix many bugs, remove use of "check" that slow down a lot the dialog
Edit2: Fix Error spotted by Pim_gd

Attachments

fuckyou_girlfriend.txt
38.5 KB · Views: 1,597

astounded

Avid Affiliate
darkwanderer said:
Here is my first Dialogue!
-----

It's about the submission of a girlfriend by his boyfriend.
All starts with a broken mug when washing dishes, and she will soon realize his boyfriend isn't the one she thinks...
-----

Nice start! Keep it up. I suggest you time the flow from one stage to another. For me, it took too long. Nice work though!

darkwanderer

Potential Patron
Sorry for not having replied. Thank you for your message. I just return to the dalogue lately, and fix many bugs and remove the use of "check" that made the dialogue so slow. I just posted the new version if anyone would like to benefit from it.

taozee

Potential Patron
Maybe I'm doing something wrong here but I loaded one of the dialogues and none of the scripts are happening or anything. I have DialogueActions, yes.

darkwanderer

Potential Patron
taozee said:
Maybe I'm doing something wrong here but I loaded one of the dialogues and none of the scripts are happening or anything. I have DialogueActions, yes.
My Dialogue doesn't require DialogueActions. That's strange... not any sentence is being displayed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.