1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dark Souls - Firekeeper

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by TDream 2, Nov 6, 2016.

1. TDream 2

TDream 2 Potential Patron

Would someone like to make the Firekeeper from the Dark Souls game?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Vladymir

Vladymir Potential Patron

Recommend finding a better side view for modders

fleet likes this.
  3. PseudoRussian

PseudoRussian Vivacious Visitor

Hi there. Your post has been moved to the "Invalid Requests" branch of the SDT Forum, for a couple of pretty obvious reasons (at least, obvious to me; I've been here a while).
    Firstly, it's important to know if you've actually looked for your requested hair. It's silly, I know, but it's something a lot of people don't actually do.
    Second, as @Vladymir said, some of your reference shots aren't useful. That's the number one problem most requests have. The short version is that a couple of the images are either from too far behind or too far away.
    Finally, and this is the most important one,
    In other words, are you requesting a hair, a clothing mod, a simple character code, or all of the above? If it's a hair mod, do you care if it's static or if it moves? If it's a clothing mod, do you want it to be RGB-compatible, or to expand with her breasts? If it's a character code, what the hell are you doing trolling the forums when you can be kicking ass and doing it yourself through the Loader?

I hope this helped you understand what makes a request better, and that you can use this seriously important information (see: not life-changing information) to better yourself and all those you meet.

Seriously though, I hope this helped.