Dark Souls - Crossbreed Priscilla (1 Viewer)

Larry223

Potential Patron
After searching a bit i didnt found anything about this character, so i start this thread asking for a generous content creator to take the time and effort of making a Dynamic hair for SDT. Since the character is from a 3D game i had to search fan art. The problem is that the mayority of it is frontal view and are either trying to be photo realistic or have a cartoony/ambiguous style. The only I could find to match the Ear view and the anime style (and that i liked) is from a hentai. Yeah, i know is better to use simple, unsexy images, but i couldnt find anything else with ear view from this character and same artist. Although there is a bit of text on some of the hair, so i put more images just a bit off center of the ear view to give a bit more of a reference. Sorry if its confusing.

Priscilla 1.png

Priscilla 2.png

Priscilla 3.png

I want it to look like the first image, with the spikes and hair of the forehead and as well the scales in the neck. Is the same hair in the 3 shots but is a bit altered in each to give the impression of being disheveled. The extra shots are also to indicate that the hair is long, since in the first one could think it does not pass the shoulders because of the text. And im asking for a dynamic hair because long hair not moving looks really unnatural, specially since this hair is supose to be, well, disheveled. And thanks for reading my request. :D

stuntcock

Content Creator
Although there is a bit of text on some of the hair, so i put more images just a bit off center of the ear view to give a bit more of a reference.
Text-free versions of this series are available on the artist's pixiv page and exhentai. Unfortunately, there isn't a superior view of your first reference image, and much of the hair is obscured in that image. The second and third images do show more detail, but:
  • they both deviate from the first image in various ways (length, color, strand pattern, etc)
  • they both include very many separate strands; it would require a lot of modding work to rig all of the separate pieces
I would encourage you to continue looking for similar reference images, perhaps with a less disheveled style. Alternatively, you could try to merge several of your reference images (using a program such as Photoshop) and stitch various pieces of various images into a single composite image which presents a more solid or unified mass of hair. Or you could try to find an artist who is willing to draw a simpler version of the Priscilla design (while maintaining the colors and length depicted by Jiete).

I can animate messy hairstyles, but if there are more than 20 loose strands then the mod's performance impact will be unacceptable. The SDT game would become so slow that it would not be worth playing -- and therefore the mod would be a waste of effort.

I want it to look like the first image, with the spikes and hair of the forehead
Hair on the forehead and spikes are possible, so long as they can be static. If you expect the spikes to move up and down based on the girl's mood (if the spikes are supposed to act as the girl's eyebrows) then it would probably require too much work.

and as well the scales in the neck
Modding the girl's neck is difficult, because the neck must stretch and deform during deepthroat gameplay.

It's possible to create a fixed-size choker which fits around the neck. This item would appear similar to the scales during idle gameplay and shallow penetration, but if the girl's neck is forced to stretch heavily then the skin will visibly "break through" the choker (as shown in the preview image here).

You'll need to find an artist who can draw a set of scales from imagination - or you'll need to choose another reference image. Jiete drew the scales in a quick "sketch" style and they're often obscured by the girl's hair. There isn't enough linework or shading in these images to support vector tracing. As long as you're searching for additional images (or artists) I would advise you to include the forehead in your search, as well. The image set provides two side-view close-up illustrations of the forehead, but it isn't immediately recognizable as hair, or fur, or scales, or feathers. Perhaps it's supposed to be small blue-white spikes? Regardless - it's not feasible to trace those details so you'll need to get another source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.