Dark souls 2 simple semi-nude patch (1 Viewer)

tentakaizer

Potential Patron
Not full nude. topless + panty.

I can't make panty to invisible. Please someone make this more perfect nude.

0bcab4e.tga is original underwear texture. Included in ZIP. I have no idea which part is panty texture in this. And need to implant flesh texture over panty area, but I think it is too difficult for me.

*How to use

1. install GeDoSaTo_DS2Edition.
2. Make 'DarkSoulsII/override' folder in 'textures' folder of Gedosato installed folder.
3. Place .png files in override folder.
4. Open GeDoSaTo.ini and change 'enableTextureOverride' to 'true'
5. Activate Gedosato, then run dark souls 2.

Female body type is last one.

Attachments

• ds2 nude 01.jpg
    ds2 nude 01.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 7,980
  • ds2 nude 02.jpg
    ds2 nude 02.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 5,121
ds2 Nude patch beta.zip
2.1 MB · Views: 3,053

Last edited by a moderator:

Silvist

Potential Patron
Bah, how come I didn't even notice this section of the forums rofl. Awesome work Tentakaizer!

I was trying to figure how to remove the rags as well. Had the exact same texture as you. What's really odd is other armors that expose the rags, like the prisoner armor still brings up the rags. I've noticed several armors, like the desert sorceress set. Have a separate texture for the panties.

Almost like the creators quickly made them to cover up that part of the character. Reason I say this is when I removed the skirt, the panty looked more like a baby diaper. I've tried to use Gedosato to dump all the textures, but its so much to go through rofl. I tried to use umod, but crashed everytime I loaded into the game (was using this just so I could select exactly what texture I wanted to collect).

If I find anything toying around I'll be sure to post the information ^^. Thanks again for the mod!

goune23

Potential Patron
Love the mod works great so far. Also on the subject of armors the Invisible Aurous set has an interesting effect with this mod. If you equip the pants the black underwear from the mod disappears and you have a barbie doll like look underneath.

Silvist

Potential Patron
I have a sinking suspicion that the panty texture is part of another armor texture. The bra/panty mesh is probably two separate pieces linking different textures. Which I believe is different than the previous dark souls.

Which would also explain why it isn't showing up when you dump all the textures. I thought it was tied to the prisoner rags, but apparently they are separate as well.

What I find odd is the lengths in which the company went to in order to hide it rofl. I'm going to try to use Original TexMod 0.9 beta, by the suggestion of Roquedemon; to capture the texture.

Silvist

Potential Patron
@Faustianverse - Is your character muscular? If so I had the same thing happen to one of my alt characters. What's really weird is I modified the muscular texture, and added nipples; and they still didn't show up in game lol.

Like this is my muscular character:

screenshot_2014-05-09_13-25-59.png

Kinda baffles, me considering how easily Tentakaizer was able to add them in to the normal non muscular texture without any issues.

I was able to get the prisoner armor to show up invisible, but once again the stupid panties remained. They are like the bane of every single armor mod!

The reason I was toying with the prisoner armor is I thought maybe it was one of the textures shared with the default bra/panties.

What I really want to do badly is figure out how to swap hair styles with some of the npcs @_@

Like Shanalotte the Emerald Herald and Rosabeth of Melfia! I wonder if they plan to add more stuff as addons in the future >.<

D

daxp

So, in regards to the panties... Using the invisible armor (the auros set you can get from the armor vendor in Majula, you need to spend about 1600 souls to progress his story and unlock new items, then spend like 15,000 souls to do that again, and then talk to him when you have 0 souls. easiest way to get 0 souls is to die or use the dark sign. You'll know youve spent enough if he has the Alva Armor set) I do not have any panties. Taking the armor off makes the panties appear, though.

Faustianverse

Potential Patron
Yeah my character is muscular. Didn't think that would be the issue. I thought it was because i chose a kind of wide/heavy body type. Oh well. I'm sure it will get fixed somewhere down the road.

Silvist

Potential Patron
@Faustianverse - The reason your character shows up without nipples is because the muscular version of the character uses a different texture. Again I used Tentakaizer's texture as a base and added the nipple "to" the muscular texture myself. It again for some reason it did not show up in game.

I also noticed a different in capturing the textures with gedosato vs texmod. Some of the textures texmod captured were missing alpha maps, or had odd alpha maps. It also saves the file with a completely different name; making it a pain to drop into the override folder.

Ugh the same issue of the panties turning black and not going invisible is happening to other armors I tried to mod. I wonder what is the cause of this :( Though having the actual meshes would help determine the issue lol.

I was trying to mod the Smelter demon armor, and remove the bottom through the same method. Just like the panties it turned black and didn't disappear >.<

I'm not sure if its related to how the textures are saved. I typically save the dds with the default nvidia plugin in photoshop. I also noticed some of the pngs I saved to, would not work in game. Though when I saved them as dds, they worked...go figure ; ;

Edit:

Alright so after I was able to finally get a working muscular nude. Granted its not the best, and I'm not even sure the nipples are aligned perfectly. I just figured I share in case someone wants it. All credits go to Tentakaizer, for the creation of the original nude this is based on.

View attachment muscularnude.zip

Drag the file into the override folder. My apologies for not making a proper folder layout in the zip.

Preview of it working in game:

ib0mGFV1hWpkhC.png

NotMe

Content Creator
Ugh the same issue of the panties turning black and not going invisible is happening to other armors I tried to mod. I wonder what is the cause of this :( Though having the actual meshes would help determine the issue lol.

I think the reason for those meshes turning black is that they don't have enabled alpha. If that's true we can't do anything until someone figures out how to modify the game files.

Silvist

Potential Patron
@RoqueDemon - Hmm. As in the meshes don't have an alpha attached in the texture list? Like when using a 3d program like 3ds max, there's several different texture types: normal maps, diffuse, specular, dump and etc.

Or you straight saying the meshes don't have a code turned on to enable alpha properties inside of the textures attached to it? If that's the case, that would really suck >.<

I haven't even looked if Xentax has found a way to extract the meshes from the game files yet. Cause, boy oh boy I'd love to toy around with those lol.

NotMe

Content Creator
@RoqueDemon - Hmm. As in the meshes don't have an alpha attached in the texture list? Like when using a 3d program like 3ds max, there's several different texture types: normal maps, diffuse, specular, dump and etc.

Or you straight saying the meshes don't have a code turned on to enable alpha properties inside of the textures attached to it? If that's the case, that would really suck >.<

I haven't even looked if Xentax has found a way to extract the meshes from the game files yet. Cause, boy oh boy I'd love to toy around with those lol.
What you said second. I remember this being the case with Dota 2 item creation where only certain heroes could use alphas because they need to be enabled somewhere, so I thought the issue could be the same here.

Silvist

Potential Patron
@RoqueDemon - I had a bad feeling that's what you meant. I guess the only real way to tell is if we can extract the meshes from the game. Though I'm not sure how much would be intact even if it was possible.

There's other tricks out there for making things transparent, I'm just no expert on it. I'll toy around and see if I can get any different results.

Just sucks cause the top part of the Smelter Demon armor looks cool, but the waist/diaper thing looks ridiculous. Its cool cause you get some under boob with it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.