Dante's X-ray mod no instructions (1 Viewer)

weabotrash2

Potential Patron
I have the Dante's x-ray_2.0 mod but once I load it I have no idea how to enable or control it, anyone know how to use it/where there are some notes on it? Thanks.

stuntcock

Content Creator
It doesn't require activation or control, and it doesn't allow for any configuration. If you've figured out how to use MOD files then you can treat it normally. Load it via the Swf Mod button, or manually via Character Folder, or register it to load automatically during game initialization. The new graphics will be spliced into the scene along with the controlling scripts. As soon as the penis enters the girl's mouth you'll see the expected visuals.

If you don't know how to use SWF or MOD files then please take a look at the Newbie Guide. We're happy to assist with troubleshooting, but it will be much faster for you to read the document (instead of "ask a basic question ... wait five hours ... get a basic answer"). If you've reviewed the guide and you're still having trouble then please let us know what's going wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.