Daman077c's SLAMpeg Review Zone (1 Viewer)

daman077c

Ryonani Teamster
This thread is for me to rate matches released by Slamminladies, as I get them. All matches are rated on a five star system, with quarter star increments. That said, let me review the first few matches:

839 - Santana vs. Titan

One of the many "Male vs. Female" matches released and ordered by fans, this one is relatively good. Titan works great in these types of matches, as most of the women are so much smaller than him that he can be a wrecking ball with any of the girls that are on a taping. Here Santana tries to get around Titan's grasp, but he's just too big and too strong, so the majority of the match is Santana getting rocked with shots to the abs and being locked in submissions, which she sells decently. Maybe it's just me, but I think she should've sold a bit more dramatically, like she's being destroyed. As it is, she did good here, I was just left wishing she had sold a bit better.

Thumbnails:

Rating: ***1/2
1124 - Angela Fong vs. Ms. Rachel

This is a match that TheCrimsonRisk ordered, and I can gladly say I'm a "Super-Fan" of Angela, having been the reason she started working (and still does work) with Slamminladies. Here she battles the larger Ms. Rachel, and gets DESTROYED for 30 minutes. Lots of good ab work, a few backbreakers, and it's just so good. Only nitpicks I have is Rachel didn't do a traditional over-the-knee backbreaker drop, instead just pulling Angela over her knee to stretch her out, and the attire, as I like Angela's dark blue outfit she's worn in a few matches on the site (Both of the customs I've gotten with Angela she's worn that outfit). Otherwise this is a great match, I couldn't have scripted it better myself.

Thumbnails:

Rating: ****

S

selena1987

I like Ms Rachel does she put Angela in any bearhugs in this match?

daman077c

Ryonani Teamster

I like Ms Rachel does she put Angela in any bearhugs in this match?

Sadly she does not, but it's still a good match regardless. :D

Time for two new reviews!
446 - Jennifer Blake vs. Shawn Spears

What can I say about this match? So great. The backbreakers... Jennifer's selling... Shawn's cockiness... everything about this match is great. Jennifer spends the entire match trying (quite unsuccessfully, I might add) to keep Shawn from picking her back apart, and she can't. After taking her apart from the opening bell, Shawn lifts her into a LOOOOOOOONG bearhug, taking her all the way down to his knees. She's just a ragdoll in Shawn's grasp, and it makes her opening cocky stance all that much more great as she just gets DESTROYED. How can I NOT give this a perfect rating?

Thumbnails:

Rating: *****
1264 - Taeler Hendrix vs. Titan

This beating is a JIP (Joined in Progress) brawl, and Titan is just ruthless against the very pretty Taeler from the get-go, stomping her back, punching and forearming her head... brutal. Titan pretty much tears Taeler apart, but I'm not very keen on Taeler's selling, nor was I keen on her "crying" over the beating. Just didn't do much for me. That said, this is pretty much every Titan singles match on the Slampegs site: Good, brutal and completely one-sided, if not overdone by this point, which hurts this match a tiny bit (in my eyes). The crying hurt this match as well. Just an "ehh match.

Thumbnails:

Rating: **1/2

daman077c

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the reviews! I usually only order when I know the outcome of the match.

No problem! I review them as I get the time (and get the videos, lol), so I hope to review more and more as I get them. I may start reviewing more than just two matches, I've just been constrained by time (and ADHD, and college classes, lol).

C

crazyman

Nope, she ends up curled in a ball crying and Titan says "Tell your friends about me." Just eh...She over did the crying and it made it painful to watch.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Yes, if you like crying (like, fucking SOBBING) then you'll like the vid. Her makeup is running and everything. I wonder if the person who ordered the custom requested that she play it that way. Hm...

robopope25

Potential Patron
Yes, if you like crying (like, fucking SOBBING) then you'll like the vid. Her makeup is running and everything. I wonder if the person who ordered the custom requested that she play it that way. Hm...

Good thing i didn't get it. Boy the guy who ordered it must really love crying. Anyway hope to see her koed soon. Taeeler is a cutie

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.