DaddyNtr - A NTR simulation (1 Viewer)

Vengeancexxx

Potential Patron
Your colleague from work has a very beautiful daughter and you found out they "love " each other a little too much!

You set out to "fix" their incestuous act with a mind controlling device.

Play as the character stealing the heart of the daughter from her daddy! With the power of the phone you can do anything you want! Well... not really.

The power of the phone is limited. it can only affect one person and the effects made cannot be so vastly outrageous. So you need to steal her heart slowly.

First off, Please don't click anything or move your mouse during the intro sequence. I found out that moving around the mouse makes the text stop.
Second, Pardon the cheesy lines and broken english. English is not my first language.

F.A.Q:

1. How do I make her love me?
-The progress in this game is determined by care(how much she loves you). Her care is increased only when:
1. The phone horny settings is turned on.
2. You made her cum 3 times in an intercourse. (she cant cum from oral)
3. You used the "turn" settings from the phone.

2. What is "pimp"? I pressed the button and it does nothing.
I have not made pimp feature available yet, too lazy to remove the button. (Well technically pimp needed 6 care)

Progressing further than 1 care may break the game, Everything is there and should work, but I have not the time to test it out.

3.What's with the 400 lines of error when doing Dialogue checker?
A lot of unused lines and variables(used for other features later), combined with some grammatical errors. Game should work semi-okay-ish.

notes - No saves yet. Im not too sure on how to make a save progress.

Important- Please use a flash player and not the browser. I personally used flash player 20.

and please be patient, sometimes the button presses takes along time to register.

dl Link :
Prepackaged with Dynamic Dialogues(Needed for some features in the game.)
EDIT: Replace broken link 24 April 2021
Newer link

Last edited by a moderator:

Rathalos3792

Potential Patron
Holy sweet baby Jebus! This is an amazing dialogue, absolutely enjoyed it. Look forward to seeing more from you, and the final product.

Hank East

Content Creator
I find the moreclothing getting stuck mid loading for me most of the time since you included so many mods.

aztlan

Casual Client
It's probably not the number of mods included but rather that there is an error in one of the ones you are trying to load - probably the one causing the failure. You can experiment by commenting out the suspect clothing mods to see if it fully loads and repeating to identify the culprits. Some MoreClothing mods do not play well with other mods you are loading in your $INIT file, so you can also check whether it is another mod in your $INIT file in combination with the More Clothing mods you are loading that is causing the issue.

That said I think it's a lot better practice to limit yourself to loading 25-50 or so items in MoreClothing as the game will run smoother than if you load hundreds of resources, plus it will start up faster.

Vengeancexxx

Potential Patron
Im not too sure on how to fix whether the failing to load issue since i never encountered it myself. Did you use the prepackaged loader included?

The reason i needed the clothes from the mods files is because the girl changes her clothes everytime you visit her(her hair too).

I'll scrap that idea if it causes too much instability though.
This is literrally the first dialogue i ever made. I am still very inexperienced in modding this game.

Hank East

Content Creator
Im not too sure on how to fix whether the failing to load issue since i never encountered it myself. Did you use the prepackaged loader included?

The reason i needed the clothes from the mods files is because the girl changes her clothes everytime you visit her(her hair too).

I'll scrap that idea if it causes too much instability though.
This is literrally the first dialogue i ever made. I am still very inexperienced in modding this game.

Yes, I used the prepackaged loader, but it just stopped all the same.

Also I found that she's only changing her clothes, not her hair, and if you load the version without the intro she'll always have SD Chan's hair.

Vengeancexxx

Potential Patron
Did you use a browser or a flash player? My dialogue doesn't work in a browser.

Although i dont know what is causing the issue at all. Since i cant reprooduce the issue myself. Im sorry i cant help. Maybe others with the same problem knows?

The prepackaged loader is just dynamic dialogues and nothing else. If you want to, just copy daddyntr from mods/daddyntr to another fresh copy of dynamic dialogues.

Vengeancexxx

Potential Patron
I think I found the issue.
It appears that one of the hair files is missing. In my flash, the loader simply skipped loading the file and nothing happened.

I managed to rid of the error by copying the files in:

mods/$init$/moreclothingmods/hairs/real/

in this folder should be hairs from 001 to 034
however file 009 is missing. simply copy and paste another hair inside the folder and rename it to 009. see whether it works.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to post the fixed version but I am in the midst of another version of the dialogue. I

T

tcmreal

Can someone give me a tutorial of how to get this all to work? It seems really awesome but I have no idea of how to play..

a guide of how to play would also be awesome

Vengeancexxx

Potential Patron
Hey, I'm sorry for dissapearing for an extended amount of time.

Frankly I sort of gave up on the whole thing, as I lack the technical knowledge to fix alot of issues mentioned in the comments.

However, I did finish most of what I set up to achieve. But I'm afraid I don't have the time to test majority of the features.

A few that mostly didn't work:

1. Pimp her action, basically whoring her to gain money. The dialogues from the lowest care value to the highest are all there. but they just don't show up.

2. Changing her looks, getting boobjobs, tans ,etc. Did not work. I did my best.

3. general stability. Alot of times dialogues can be interrupted so that it just stops and doesn't continue. Stopping the game and requiring a restart to continue. The best solution is to not move the mouse at all during the text during menu transitions.

4. For the issues mentioned by a few of the comments above. I didn't know what happened and/or how to fix it (I thought I knew but nope.)

What this version adds:

1. Dialogues for care 1 to 5 all should work fine.
2. Suspicion, reaching above 20 is game over.
3. I gave a few methods to earn money and lowering suspicion. Forcing her to flirt with strangers, earns money, for example.
4. the game saves now.

for guides, well...

- to start the dialogue, you need to load it from mods/DaddyNtr/Daddy Ntr Alpha 6_3.txt

-The main thing to increase her care is to make her cum 3 times while in the horny state, which can be induced by the phone settings.
-above care 3 the setting is no longer necessary.

unfortunately, this dialogue is too ambitious and difficult for someone with my skill level. I really did my best in this dialogue but I won't be continuing this.

If any of you is crazy enough to continue and/or fix the issues, I will be really thankful. Everything inside can be used by anyone.

link:

MEGA

F

FugitiveSquirrel

I am using the loader in flash player, and it is getting stuck at "loaded 50 out of 273 hairs/Short Wavy Brunette Import". Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

shurken

Potential Patron
I can't get the loader to work in the slightest. Occasionally it gets caught on the "loaded 50 out of..." error. This is fixable, but attempting to start the dialogue just gets rid of the man and no dialogue starts. Anyone got any advice?

Edit: And now I can't fix the hair error. Strange. The hair loads properly on the first start, and then upon trying the loader again it fails there consistently. No messing with files, no changing anything in any lists, it just doesn't load after booting up once. Extracting to another location or changing the file location fixes it for one boot, and then it breaks again. Still can't get the dialogue to load, though.

Last edited:
D

derpio

The getting stuck on the "loaded 50 out of" error was fixable to me by pressing "i" and reverting the dialogue back to the default. Then close and retry. That fixed that for me. As for the dialogue version 6_1 seems to start normally, version 6_2 starts and then skips the intro. I believe something is going wrong when it isn't detecting the the save. So I changed everything in 6_3 up to "-----Girl Setup----" to the same part in the 6_1 version. That seems to have fixed it for me.

eatthecat

Potential Patron
I only played around with version 6_3 and I had to edit the dialog a little bit to get it to advance to stage 5. In particular

girlturnp:"My phone is ringing... She is ready..."{"check":{"girlorgasmcount":">=3","girlturnready":0,"guilt":"<1000","care":"<3","state":1},"set":{"girlturnready":1},"style":"him"}
girlturnp:"My phone is ringing... She is ready..."{"check":{"girlorgasmcount":">=4","girlturnready":0,"care":">=4"},"set":{"girlturnready":1},"style":"him"}

"care":"<3" This bit of code caused the game to never progress past stage 3 because when you are stage 3 you are not less than 3, so edit it to
"care":"<=3" to progress.

There was also something buggy with the save on mine which I fixed by copying the save code from 6_2

I also experienced the bug with the freeze at 50 of more clothes mod loading but it went away when I moved the folder to my SDT catchall folder. Not sure why but not complaining.

This dialog was really interesting and quite the accomplishment. It's nearly as good as wee-willie's amazing code. I need to look at wee-willie's code and see how he undressed the slaves in slave bazaar for actual sex as one of the drawbacks of this game is having sex with a girl that has jeans on is pretty awkward. none the less it was an amazing accomplishment.

I tried change looks after I got to stage 5 and she came back with boobs so some part of that code does work.

Last edited:

alex2011

Potential Patron
Having a pretty severe issue with this. I know this one is basically dead, but I think it might be something I'm doing wrong and not an actual bug. First of all there's that freeze at 50 reported above, which is also fixed by doing as suggested above, but loading it using the loader from the archive has her immediately get her mouth impaled followed by a comment about how she can't go further and nothing else. Without the loader provided here, I do at least get the options like charge phone to pop up. Also, I literally just started and it loads some sort of save data when I use a different copy of the loader. I also can't do vaginal or anal outside the provided loader, which I still can't do them in because the thing does the immediate automatic impaling followed by one line.

Last edited:

TyranntX

Vivacious Visitor
Having a pretty severe issue with this. I know this one is basically dead, but I think it might be something I'm doing wrong and not an actual bug. First of all there's that freeze at 50 reported above, which is also fixed by doing as suggested above, but loading it using the loader from the archive has her immediately get her mouth impaled followed by a comment about how she can't go further and nothing else. Without the loader provided here, I do at least get the options like charge phone to pop up. Also, I literally just started and it loads some sort of save data when I use a different copy of the loader. I also can't do vaginal or anal outside the provided loader, which I still can't do them in because the thing does the immediate automatic impaling followed by one line.

The mod creator has not been seen since 2017, its unlikely they are ever coming back

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.