D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods (04/24: Lola Rembrite, Shy Gal (Red & Black)) (1 Viewer)

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
In other news, I might add categories to the first post. I'm not sure how though: the only categories I can think of are Nintendo Girls/Other Gaming Girls/Non-Gaming Girls (that's actually my reasoning behind the order in the first post right now) but it sounds... eh. If anyone has any suggestion feel free to throw it at me.

How about Anime-Girls, Videogame-Girls (and one extra for Fates-Girls), Cartoon-Girls and Others (like for example my OC or yours when they show up later)

Hank East

Content Creator
Great work on the GG gals! I specially like the way you made Jack-O's double weird dual-couloured hair. It clips a bit but I understand you can't do anythinga bout it since the hair is just too long. Still looks good though.

Now one tiny, itty bitty final request for now. And a far simpler one than all of my other requests. Foo Fighters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6.

ef79cff4-7ab0-4c7a-87cf-1ef052d935eb_zpsyxrt4lxq.png

270fa850-06d0-41eb-91e7-82cf5d5d5c0c_zps7wuhtakl.png

And one from the front. Why not?
latest

This eggshell-haired fan-favourite will be my last request for now, as I can't really think of anyone else :P

stuntcock

Content Creator
This update's theme is: "If SDT accepted files larger than 1200x2400 it would have made my job easier"
It wouldn't help. You'd be able to cram more detail into a larger canvas, but the "hat space" (relative distance between forehead and top of canvas) won't change.

If you want to include fancy hats, halos, etc... then you could simply share a copy of your source file (XCF, PSD, AI, etc). You'd simply extend the canvas as needed, keeping the template stuff in its original position -- so you'd be drawing "beyond" the edge of the template. You could even share your work in the form of a "non-compliant" PNG file (e.g. 1200x2600 px) without including the template-layer; the source file is slightly more reliable, but it's pretty straightforward to fit a PNG into place.

A Flash modder can then import your file and republish it as a vanilla SWF import. SWF files have unlimited dimensions. Unlike dynamic-hair animation work, this republishing process doesn't require vector-tracing or artistic collaboration. The whole image can be left in its original raster format. The SWF file will therefore have a large filesize (because it contains the complete PNG image), but nobody's going to complain about a few hundred kB.

If you want to get fancy then the various layers in the source file could be worked into a SWF file with a few "click to show/hide" elements (e.g. hair, ribbons, hat, earring). But that's a bonus thing. If you're simply looking to publish a few "tall" hairdos (without the need to squash and fold various pieces) then you can completely ignore it.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
First post finally edited.

One more request (again) if I may? Kahvi from Elfquest (again!)
I might have a few problems with this request, I'll message you about it.

How about Anime-Girls, Videogame-Girls (and one extra for Fates-Girls), Cartoon-Girls and Others (like for example my OC or yours when they show up later)
I mean, of course, that would make the most sense. Some categories would have a lot more girls than others though (ie Games vs Cartoon) but it might have to do for now.

Foo Fighters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6.
Shouldn't be too complicated. Added to the list.

It wouldn't help. You'd be able to cram more detail into a larger canvas, but the "hat space" (relative distance between forehead and top of canvas) won't change.

If you want to include fancy hats, halos, etc... then you could simply share a copy of your source file (XCF, PSD, AI, etc). You'd simply extend the canvas as needed, keeping the template stuff in its original position -- so you'd be drawing "beyond" the edge of the template.

A Flash modder can then import your file and republish it as a vanilla SWF import. SWF files have unlimited dimensions. Unlike dynamic-hair animation work, this republishing process doesn't require vector-tracing or artistic collaboration. The whole image can be left in its original raster format. The SWF file will therefore have a large filesize (because it contains the complete PNG image), but nobody's going to complain about a few hundred kB.
Yeah, I figured there would probably be a way to actually fit the normal hat using SWF files, but I thought vectors had to be used then. I guess not. I'll keep that in mind then, and I might even re-work on Elphelt in the future (not now though).

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Wait... what did you changed? I looked at the Post and haven't noticed anything (unless you're talking about the new Girls... cause I don't pay much Attention to those Changes
Yeah I just added the new girls and the requests. Formatting will be changed later

EDIT: I now have references for Elesis from this request, so I added her to the list.

Last edited:

PlusNinetySix

Potential Patron
I've never requested anything on here before, but I guess now I will.

The two characters I'm requesting are from the game Azure Striker Gunvolt, they are Lumen & Moniqa (the links spell it with a 'c' but in-game it's spelled with a 'q').

Last edited:

Archknight7

Content Creator
I've never requested anything on here before, but I guess now I will.

The two characters I'm requesting are from the game Azure Striker Gunvolt, they are Lumen & Moniqa (the links spell it with a 'c' but in-game it's spelled with a 'q').

That's an okay start, but you need some more references to make your requests easier and more accurate to create. Check the reference shot guide to see if you can find some more! It's a huge help to both you and the artist you're making a request to.

Link: Reference Shot Guide

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
That's an okay start, but you need some more references to make your requests easier and more accurate to create. Check the reference shot guide to see if you can find some more! It's a huge help to both you and the artist you're making a request to.
Uh, the references are way more than okay. There is no need for more. I'll add them to the list.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
I saw some Alexstraza and Ysera requests there .. is it still on?
I suppose you are referring to this request. In that case, no, Ysera is not on the list anymore because asdfg1632, who requested her, decided to cancel it. As for Alexstraza, she was never part of the request, she just happens to appear on one of the references.

However nothing is stopping you to ask for them. You'll however have to provide references for Alexstraza if you do. As for Ysera, you normally wouldn't have to, but I think one of the pictures from the original request is broken, so references for Ysera might be useful.

So, as asdfg1632 said, post some side views of both characters, and I'll add them to the list ;)
___

Update status: Was busy moving into a new apartment for the past three days, so nothing got done since Pharah. I should get back to making mods by Friday.

asdfg1632

Potential Patron
D-oxygen. I apply for the Elsword request.
ara haan (asura), rena (Grand Archer)

I am satisfactory with your work every time. So, I believe. The application of this becomes the perfect art.
ASPoses.png

CMNWWe_DUYAACat_Q.png

Ara_Asura_Normal.png

Asura_Attack_Full.jpg

Asura_Skillcutin.png

03_NEWGA.png

rena_raven_reckless_fist_grand_archer_by_elesis.jpg

elsword_grand_archer_and_ancient_phoru_by_aive.jpg

tumblr_o808yt_Kl_KN1ube1sco9_1280.jpg

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Alright, I am now back! I had some troubles getting Internet in my new place, but it should be fixed now. This means that the hair mod train is back on track. I've already Kagero done [preview], so expect the update some time next week.

D-oxygen. I apply for the Elsword request.
ara haan (asura), rena (Grand Archer)
That should be possible. They are now on the list.

Zielman

Content Creator
I saw some Alexstraza and Ysera requests there .. is it still on?
Well, Alexstrasza was already done by Dante, but the import disappeared from his thread, I presume because of the mistake ("female orc" mod is listed there twice, one of those might be posted in place of Alex's). I messaged Dante, so when he has some time he may come and repost it there, but in the meantime I can send you the files (one for dynamic hair and one for outfit). PM me if you need them.

asdfg1632

Potential Patron
Alright, I am now back! I had some troubles getting Internet in my new place, but it should be fixed now. This means that the hair mod train is back on track. I've already Kagero done [preview], so expect the update some time next week.

That should be possible. They are now on the list.

well come back!! D-oxygen :D

Umbra

Potential Patron
Hi, this is sort of new to me as I have not made a request before; but your skill at making these and how open you are to requests is honestly impressive. If you have time, I would like to make a request as well. Elise from Fire Emblem Fates and the main trio of Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya (Illyasviel, Miyu & Kuro). I realize that two of them will be put into low priority for now and I am perfectly fine with that and it does not matter to me which order they are done in so you can choose which ones are put there. Anyways, here are the reference images. If any of them are insufficient or the links end up breaking; please let me know so and I will work to correct it.
Illyasviel Reference
Miyu Reference
Kuro Reference
Illyasviel & Kuro Reference
Elise Reference
Elise Reference
Elise Reference

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.