D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods (04/24: Lola Rembrite, Shy Gal (Red & Black)) (2 Viewers)

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Oh my, look at the time! It's update time!

____________________​
First things first, I am done creating some variants to the Inkling Girl mod, and especially a hatless, orange (aka boxart/default) version. I actually decided to add the mask around the eyes. It works okay if she looks up, it looks a bit odd when she winces or look down. I would heavily recommend using black eye shadow when using the hatless mod, it kind of contributes to the illusion (use the recommended body on the DL page)
FMwC2lE.png
REyPu7f.png
rDu7xPD.png

fjKvmHZ.png
ACEFQql.png
rrw28LF.png

[Hatless Orange]
[Hatless Magenta]
[Hatless Turquoise]
[Orange w/ Hat]
[Magenta w/ Hat]
[Turquoise w/ Hat]
____________________​
I also completed Hank East's request, so here are Female Corrin and Felicia, both from Fire Emblem Fates. For Corrin, due to the color of her ear, I would suggest you use the recommended body on the DL page. If you want me to change the skin color of the ear, just ask.
lS3sSFI.png
lYdhDRy.png

[Corrin DL]
[Felicia DL]
_____________________​

I would like to request a hair from you if I may. The first is D.va from Overwatch.
I'm surprised there isn't any D.va mod yet. Consider it done!

EDIT: Found out that you could share character codes without forcing your personal design for him. Did that for all codes on download pages.

Last edited:

Hank East

Content Creator
Thanks a lot for fulfilling my requests, they both look great! If I had to be nit-picky about something it would just be the hue of Felicia's hair. As seen on her in-game portrait (http://i.imgur.com/LN32byR.png ) It's slightly more light pink than your mod, which is leaning more towards gray-ish pink.

Still a good import though. However if you could please correct the hue, it would be even better. Oh also I tried looking up refs for Peri but I was unable to find any side views. Good luck if you're still attempting it.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
As seen on her in-game portrait (http://i.imgur.com/LN32byR.png ) It's slightly more light pink than your mod, which is leaning more towards gray-ish pink.
Odd, I actually used the color from in this portrait. My best guess is that the hue of the colors I used for lighting and shading is a bit off. That might be the cause. Will look into it.

EDIT: I indeed abused shading in some places. Fixing it now.

EDIT²: New version is up.

Oh and for Peri, SanicDaeOh actually sent new references my way, so I should be able to complete it now.

Last edited:

asdfg1632

Potential Patron
D-Oxygen,
Do you give your application if I request ahri for league of legends?

screenshot0001.png
http%3A%2F%2Fddragon.leagueoflegends.com%2Fcdn%2Fimg%2Fchampion%2Fsplash%2FAhri_0.jpg

dante's ahri is great. But dante's ahri is looks different ear and form than the original
so I request the application of ahri to you.
1352510%20-%20Ahri%20League_of_Legends%20Ricegnat.jpg
1409392%20-%20Ahri%20League_of_Legends.png

asdfg1632

Potential Patron
D-oxygen elswrd is korea game and this character I like it. Do you give your application if I request ara-han for elsword?
2dc7d9b0.jpg

20131003_223924.jpg

20131003_223846.jpg

20131003_223856.jpg

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey uh sorry to make yet another request since you got a bunch of stuff of your hands now, but I thought to myself since you've made some hairs out of edits could you make FE Fates' Midori out of Mineur's Nanako Dojima? They do look pretty similar aside from Midori's hair being a bit longer and green so it probably wouldn't be too much effort for you.

Also if you do this you should probably ask Mineur for permission though I highly doubt he won't let you.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
zdlrgbC.gif

Could you possibly do Yume from Hai to Gensou no Grimgar?
Sure! You lack a good picture from your character from the side, however. I will be using this one. If you find anything better, post it here or message me.

could you make FE Fates' Midori out of Mineur's Nanako Dojima?
That seems like it could work, I'll work on it.

If you don't mind, I'll move some requests down the to-do list:
- Nightfall (Elfquest), requested by posted4you, who already got 2 mods from me
- Midori (FE Fates), requested by you, Hank, for the same reason
- Ahri (LoL), requested by asdfg1632, as a Ahri mod already exists, and because you requested another mod at the same time (Ara).
That doesn't mean I'm letting these requests ago. Just prioritizing some requests to be fair to everyone.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Last edited:

Vancexentan

Potential Patron
Wow you actually managed to make a decent Peri without decent refs? Good on you boss must've been annoying.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Good thing it's right now then

____________________​
Three requests coming up! First off, another FE Fates character, Peri. I actually changed her mod quite a bit compared to the preview I posted yesterday, to make her closer to several fanarts of her I've found. Here you go:
430jYBq.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Moving on from FE characters, here is Li-Ming (and not Ming-Li, brain), from Heroes of the Storm. Hope I got the hair color right (the pictures were pretty dark)
9A2WzQ4.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
And lastly, PenKnight's request, Zelda from the TLoZ cartoon. I obviously made sure to stay close to the art style of the cartoon, but I still added subtle shading so it fits the SDT style as well.
fpgpjuj.png

[Download LINK]

Last edited:

Vancexentan

Potential Patron
Just so you know Oxygen Peri actually has a fairly sizable chest. Her clothes hide it but if you got into Fire Emblem's Costume shop and put her in a bikini or a towel then you'll see she has a similar model to Camilla.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Then here you go, Shizuka from the Queen's Blade series
Mission accepted. Added to the list.

Just so you know Oxygen Peri actually has a fairly sizable chest. Her clothes hide it but if you got into Fire Emblem's Costume shop and put her in a bikini or a towel then you'll see she has a similar model to Camilla.
I just assumed because most fanart of Peri doesn't show her with large breasts. Unlike, well, Camilla. Now, thankfully, I'm not going to bother and change all the previews. That would be crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.