D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods (04/24: Lola Rembrite, Shy Gal (Red & Black)) (1 Viewer)

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Welcome to this Sunday's post!

This time we've got two new hair mods, so let's get down to business.

____________________​
First let's complete the other half of @SanicDaeOh's request, Tira's SCV version!
CawoFoK.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Up next is P pantsu1 's request, Nagi Sanzenin from the anime Hayate no Gotuko aka Hayate the Combat Butler. Enjoy :)
25j6Es8.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​

He did bring up some valid points about ambiguity in my request, so I'll address them here.
Noted, most of these make sense. I'll try to remember when I'll reach your request.

Thanks you for the request fulfillment D-Oxygen, I would have liked to thank you sooner for that. I do hope the transition into your new apartment went smoothly.
No problem, and it did went well ;)

Hey you can take my Komaru Naegi Request of the list... I just saw that Mineur did her just recently :smile:
Gotcha.

@SanicDaeOh also requested yet another character: Tsuyu Asui from Boku no Hero Academia. She'll be added to the list.

That about wraps it up. Until next time!

pantsu1

Potential Patron
Thank you very much. If I may ask, what mods did you use with Nagi for the preview image?
Welcome to this Sunday's post!

This time we've got two new hair mods, so let's get down to business.

____________________​
First let's complete the other half of @SanicDaeOh's request, Tira's SCV version!
CawoFoK.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Up next is P pantsu1 's request, Nagi Sanzenin from the anime Hayate no Gotuko aka Hayate the Combat Butler. Enjoy :)
25j6Es8.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​

Noted, most of these make sense. I'll try to remember when I'll reach your request.

No problem, and it did went well ;)

Gotcha.

@SanicDaeOh also requested yet another character: Tsuyu Asui from Boku no Hero Academia. She'll be added to the list.

That about wraps it up. Until next time!

roro73290

Potential Patron
hello D-Oxygen I wanted to ask if you could make the hair of Towa from dragon ball xenoverse ? I hope I give you everything you need :)

Attachments

• tumblr_o584toKtXM1uouutko1_1280.png
    tumblr_o584toKtXM1uouutko1_1280.png
    996.2 KB · Views: 145
  • tumblr_o584toKtXM1uouutko2_1280.png
    tumblr_o584toKtXM1uouutko2_1280.png
    587.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Capture d’écran 2016-10-10 à 10.24.37.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-10-10 à 10.24.37.png
    417.7 KB · Views: 163
  • Capture d’écran 2016-10-10 à 10.21.49.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-10-10 à 10.21.49.png
    732.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Capture d’écran 2016-10-10 à 10.26.59.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-10-10 à 10.26.59.png
    719.9 KB · Views: 165
  • B33Mr4X.jpg
    B33Mr4X.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 150
  • i__may__have_a_crush_on_towa_by_shinxboy-dafirqv.jpg
    i__may__have_a_crush_on_towa_by_shinxboy-dafirqv.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

MissingFesh

Potential Patron
(pretend it's sunday)

It's time for my weekly contribution. I'll also reply to everything that has been posted in this thread and that I have ignored until now. But first

____________________​
@SanicDaeOh's first request, Tira from Soulcalibur IV. Her SCV variant will be ready next Sunday ;)
gnghNK4.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​

And now to address every post I've missed!

The references for Illyasviel, Miyu and Kuro are pretty good, I'll be able to work with those. As for Elise, I'll use the great pics Archknight posted.
Miyu and Kuro will be in low priority.

When researching additional references for the two other Guilty Gear characters I stumbled upon I-No and God how much I love her design. This is so on.
From what I can see, the variants you are asking for are pretty similar to each other, so I should be able to consider your request as just one (albeit large and demanding) request.
I'll also probably work in collaboration with stuntcock stuntcock hoping he can help me convert my PNG file (with limited boundaries) to a SWF file (where the entire hat will be able to fit) if that's alright. That doesn't mean the hair will be animated, however.

Sure thing, I'll add her to the list. Once I'll have figured out where she is from (EDIT: Dragon Ball. I should have guessed)

@SanicDaeOh also requested another character that I'll gladly add to the list: Ghost Girl from the Night of the Werehog short. For reference, that's her.

Alright, we are good here! If I forgot something, shout in my general direction.

Alright that seems pretty good

pantsu1

Potential Patron
Gonna make another request. This one is for Airi Ban from Devil Survivor 2 and here are the references (hopefully they are good but I fear they are not)
latest
tumblr_mpacnjjlWz1rhi61mo1_500.jpg
Shin.Megami.Tensei%3A.Devil.Survivor.2.full.1514555.jpg
latest
latest

H

HanIsSolo

I would like to request the player's mom in Pokémon Sun & Moon, hope that this reference pic is enough. Thanks in advance!
Screenshot_93.png

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
holy shit an update?!

So I'm back from a long hiatus. I don't really have an excuse, I was just getting a bit tired of making mods, but after this extended break, I'm back for round two. And to celebrate, here are my four latest mods!

____________________​
In order to get back into the swing of things, I decided to start slowly with an original character of mine, from the Sims 4. Meet Sylvia Rosetta.
e6s6B8X.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
The first completed request goes to @BlazeDark, here is Yuuko Sagiri. What a terrible request to come back to. This hair was really complex and way longer than a PNG allows. But mostly, when looking for additional references, I found a lot of pictures depicting Yuuko with a different hair style... Needless to say, there was a lot of change made to this one mod, so hopefully the end result suits what you wanted!
n8sthCK.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Next is Linkle, the genderswapped Link (except not canonically) from Hyrule Warriors. I wanted to make a mod for her. Iago's awesome cape mod might have motivated me further.
BLed76U.png

[Download LINK(le)]
____________________​
Finally, the last mod from this batch is Mukuro Ikusaba from Danganronpa, as requested by Shinigami_no_Jinnai Shinigami_no_Jinnai . I couldn't help but notice her hair in the anime (ie the references you provided) was a bit different from her hair in some other artworks. So I tried to mix both, and here is the end result.
VVyhdTb.png

[Download LINK]

I'll reply to the requests made during my break in another post.

EDIT: By the way, I need your help to find the source of two mods I used this time (I'm pretty sure they come bundled with the Loader, so I don't know where they come from): I'm talking about Sylvia's gloves and Yuuko's bra. If you know the author of one this mods, please let me know!

EDIT: And if some requests have been filled by other artists during my absence, also let me know!

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Nice to see you again :)

Sylvia's gloves and Yuuko's bra
The bra looks like the vanilla bra (drawn by @Konashion) but with nipples painted on. It's difficult to tell at low resolution. Please feel free to use larger preview images if you want to; there's no harm in showing off your work (the composition/customization stuff, as well as the hairstyle itself).

The gloves were made by @americanole (link).

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Please feel free to use larger preview images if you want to
If I may give an advice, I use ImageBam to upload my examples. It allows to have thumbnails the size you want (from 100x100px to 350x350px) with a link to the full size image opened in another tab.
Ready-to-use BBCode is provided, and even animated GIFs are possible.

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
holy shit an update?!

So I'm back from a long hiatus. I don't really have an excuse, I was just getting a bit tired of making mods, but after this extended break, I'm back for round two. And to celebrate, here are my four latest mods!
____________________​
In order to get back into the swing of things, I decided to start slowly with an original character of mine, from the Sims 4. Meet Sylvia Rosetta.

Welcome back my friend and with a sexy OC no less

Finally, the last mod from this batch is Mukuro Ikusaba from Danganronpa, as requested by Shinigami_no_Jinnai Shinigami_no_Jinnai . I couldn't help but notice her hair in the anime (ie the references you provided) was a bit different from her hair in some other artworks. So I tried to mix both, and here is the end result.

Must be because the artworks were from the games, where she didn't appeared that often (or disguised as her sister)

Looking forward to see more Gals done by you :)

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Well I already have a new Danganronpa request... this time it's Kaede Akamatsu, the Protagonist in the new Game V3

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...su_(47).png/revision/latest?cb=20170204161405
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...su_(28).png/revision/latest?cb=20170204215756

I know she has the same problems as you beloved Fire Emblem Girl (and unlike my other Danganronpa Requests no Anime with a Side View)
But maybe you can use that (rarely used) flip feat and make her from the other side.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/ed40214b0bfd7b6e4ff84a69a127ca47/tumblr_ojmnbjtOBB1w2gdwyo1_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/ab813a0c80d1acb474a834b0a83bbcff/tumblr_inline_oi776qY0Ub1sog6nb_540.jpg

BossNova

Potential Patron
Welcome back, mang. My request is way down there but I'm patient if nothing else. Motivation is a problem when you're doing things for free; I've seen it and I've been there myself. But I'll keep on waiting because hell if I don't have other things to do. Keep on keeping on.

Hentai456

Potential Patron
I'm having issues with your Elphelt outfit combination. When overlapping the Short Cardigan, Minecraft Ghast, and Pulled Down Bra, I don't get the exposed breasts like you do in your picture. They all load fine and are there, but the pulled down bra using the top or bra versions does not cause the breasts to be exposed. Its a small issue but maybe you know the cause.

https://i.imgur.com/NNsZsn7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.