D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods (04/24: Lola Rembrite, Shy Gal (Red & Black)) (1 Viewer)

Hank East

Content Creator
Yeah I want them with the hat and halo, specially Jack-O' since I'm pretty sure the halo is actually a part of her body.

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Since my Future Mai Request will be done soon I'll like to request a new Gal

Mukuro Ikusaba, the Ultimate Soldier from Danganronpa

jZ2EUMI.png

ycDheYr.png

Oh and I might gonna request some more Danganronpa Gals since the Anime can now give us some nice Sideviews :wink:

Vancexentan

Potential Patron
Hey boss just want to say if these requests are getting too numerous you can refuse too take some simply because some people are asking for too many of them. I don't like to sound like an A-hole but it does seem like a lot of people are asking for multiple requests from you in a very short time period. If you're fine with it then alright but I just feel like you're getting way more than you bargained for with this thread.

asdfg1632

Potential Patron
This time around than the South Korea game was a favorite character . So apply for the request list
The first thing you want to apply for a ara haan. but this is the last appearance of different styles.
And secondly , "kiriel" in a game called Seven Knights .
This time, in order to complete the application will take a long time. But even if it takes a long time and it was created to apply

Last edited by a moderator:

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Hey boss just want to say if these requests are getting too numerous you can refuse too take some simply because some people are asking for too many of them. I don't like to sound like an A-hole but it does seem like a lot of people are asking for multiple requests from you in a very short time period. If you're fine with it then alright but I just feel like you're getting way more than you bargained for with this thread.
I get what you are saying and who you are hinting at, but honestly, I am good for now. It was to be expected. I understand that some people might be excited to be able to get several characters they've wanted for a long time, and if they also give me good references to work with, there is no reason for me to turn down their request just because I'm tired of seeing their username. I still manage to make some hair mods for myself as well, so far no one has request 7 characters at the same time with poor references, most people stay reasonable in their requests... so as long as it stays that way, I'll be happy to help anyone. However I did add the "2 pending requests max" rule, but that's just to be fair to everyone and spread the requests a bit more. No worries.

Mukuro Ikusaba, the Ultimate Soldier from Danganronpa
You got it, this request will be stuck in low priority until the next update, though.

The first thing you want to apply for a ara haan. but this is the last appearance of different styles.
And secondly , "kiriel" in a game called Seven Knights .
Same as above, these two girls will be low priority for now.

SanicDaeOh

Potential Patron
Can you please do my favorite (design wise) versions of Tira from Soul Calibur? I hope I'm not adding too much to the large amount of request you already have.

large.jpg

img-thing

1047567%20-%20Sam_Fisher%20Soul_Calibur%20Splinter_Cell%20Tira%20Trahtenberg%20XNALara.png

Tira (Soul Calibur V)

latest

782099%20-%20Soul_Calibur%20Tira.jpg

Xsofresh

Potential Patron
A bit late, but welcome to the forums man definitely a rarity these days. Imports are looking excellent. If you are still taking request I would like to request Kagero from Fates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Igami

Hi D-Oxigen!
can you make Asura and Crimson Rose Hair and outfit?
And, if you can, gradually upload all elsword's girls hairs

and, one more think, how to do Dynamic hair? i am new here and i don't know how use Static hairs

Crimson Rose

FAmLUrd.png

Asura
Oaw28Vg.png

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
A bit late, but welcome to the forums man definitely a rarity these days. Imports are looking excellent. If you are still taking request I would like to request Kagero from Fates.
Hey D-Oxygen, been lurking for a bit and have really enjoyed your hairs. Would you possibly be able to make a hair for Nagi Sanzenin from Hayate no Gotuko?
Thanks for the compliments guys :) I'll add both to the to-do list.

Can you please do my favorite (design wise) versions of Tira from Soul Calibur?
You got it. Just pointing out that, even though they are requests for the same person, I'll still count them as two different requests due to how different the hairstyles are.

can you make Asura and Crimson Rose Hair and outfit?
Nope, can't do, at least not with the references you provided. I advise you to have a look at this thread to know more about what a good reference is. As for the outfit, that is a definite no. I know nothing about Flash so I can't make clothing mods by myself.

And, if you can, gradually upload all elsword's girls hairs
That's not how requesting works. Besides, I care to little about the source material and I would have to be way more involved and familiar with a series to consider working on such a large request.

and, one more think, how to do Dynamic hair? i am new here and i don't know how use Static hairs
If you are looking for dynamic hair, you probably won't find any here yet, as it requires knowledge in Flash (like clothing mods) and I don't have any. Static hair are used just like normal mods though, except that you have to click on "Modding" > "Hair" instead, and load any the desired .PNG file.

D-oxygen, Are you going to make the request that each 3 weekly list?
I'm not sure I got what you are trying to say, could you rephrase that?

I would like to request Yukako Yamagishi from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
I have to remove this request from the to-do list, as I can't seem to get a decent reference from you. Make sure to check the thread I linked to above, and message me afterwards with pictures I can actually use if you want me to add your request back.

EDIT: Making the post longer but update news: I only got one mod done because I was taking a short break. Update might be here by Tuesday or Wednesday.

asdfg1632

Potential Patron
D-oxygen, I am sorry but can I cancel to apply to a past? I applied for the jaina and ysera to a past. But as there is more and more lots of application list, the applied ara haan (yama raja) and the kiriel get to be delayed. So, I wished to cancel the jaina and ysera. and We hope to add the ara haan (yama raja) and kiriel to the request list.

Last edited:

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
D-oxygen, I am sorry but can I cancel to apply to a past? I applied for the jaina and ysera to a past. But as there is more and more lots of application list, the applied ara haan (yama raja) and the kiriel get to be delayed. So, I wished to cancel the jaina and ysera. and We hope to add the ara haan (yama raja) and kiriel to the request list.
In that case, I'll replace Jaina and Ysera by Ara Haan and Kiriel, so these requests are treated soon, would be a shame to waste these two spots. Of course, you'll be able to request Jaina and Ysera again later, if you like.

Yo D-oxygen, can do you make Chizruru Hishiro and Kairu Rena from ReLIFE ?
I'm sorry, but there is nothing I can do with the references you gave me, as Shinigami said. Make sure to check the Reference Guide and come back when you have better pics!

asdfg1632

Potential Patron
In that case, I'll replace Jaina and Ysera by Ara Haan and Kiriel, so these requests are treated soon, would be a shame to waste these two spots. Of course, you'll be able to request Jaina and Ysera again later, if you like.

I'm sorry, but there is nothing I can do with the references you gave me, as Shinigami said. Make sure to check the Reference Guide and come back when you have better pics!

A request wishes to be quickly reflected in a list. And thanks for telling

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
And now, upda-- oh god who changed the formatting in the first post that bigger font in the middle of normal font is hideous

That being said, let there be mods.

____________________​
Let's start with Shinigami's request, Future Mai from Dragonball Super. As requested, I made both a hat and hatless variants. You also wanted a character code for her and you should find one on the download page! Unless you want her to be naked, I'll suggest using Iago's Coat mod (link on DL page), it's not exactly accurate, but it works. As for the background, I'll post it really soon. Enjoy!
xsmbJO2.png
92CEhjR.png

[DL LINK Hatless]
[DL LINK w/ Hat]
____________________​
The next request was Shizuka from Queen's Blade. Even though a mod for her already existed, I wanted to have my own go at it. Hopefully it is more accurate and detailed.
9FHM6js.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
We then have Arche Klein from Tales of Phantasia. Hopefully I didn't mess up the color. Earrings are not included because they are pretty much the vanilla Ball earrings.
CViQ6Se.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Here is zephyr's request, Kokonoe's request. Once again, a mod for Kokonoe already existed, but mine might be considered an "updated" version: it includes her hair bow and longer hair, and is more detailed and hopefully more accurate. Pro tip: For the tail, load the mod twice, and use autoreghue to recolor it.
mxWmy0P.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Can I just say? I really like when the requested girl's hair is short and the references are on point. It allows me to spend much less time on the outline, and so instead I use this time for details and making the mod extra clean. Example: Nyucian's first request, Eryn from Fairy Fencer F.
0xSZ7dx.png

[Download LINK]

...Counter-example: Any FE Fates Request >.>

Last edited:

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
And now, upda-- oh god who changed the formatting in the first post that bigger font in the middle of normal font is hideous

That being said, let there be mods.

____________________​
Let's start with Shinigami's request, Future Mai from Dragonball Super. As requested, there is both a hat and hatless variants. You also wanted a character code for her, you'll find one on the download page. I'll suggest using Iago's Coat mod (link on DL page), it's not exactly accurate, but it works. As for the background, I'll post it really soon. Enjoy!

Thanks :smile: Looking forward to see the Background I requested as well.

Also maybe it's just me, but Mais Boobs seem to be a slightly bit bigger in the Hatless Version.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
First post updated, all the low priority requests are now in the list, removed the WoW characters as asdfg1632 asked.

Also maybe it's just me, but Mais Boobs seem to be a slightly bit bigger in the Hatless Version.
I'm pretty sure I used the same character codes in both screenshots, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
First post updated, all the low priority requests are now in the list, removed the WoW characters as asdfg1632 asked.

I'm pretty sure I used the same character codes in both screenshots, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So it's just me then :tongue:

Speaking of Codes... since my OC is gonna be in the next Update are you going to make a Charcode based on the Pics I sent or do you want me to make one?

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Speaking of Codes... since my OC is gonna be in the next Update are you going to make a Charcode based on the Pics I sent or do you want me to make one?
I really like making my own character codes, so yeah, I will. Now, you can always send your own code my way, as a suggestion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.