D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods (04/24: Lola Rembrite, Shy Gal (Red & Black)) (1 Viewer)

Vancexentan

Potential Patron
Yeah I just wanted to point that out. It's not like it's something anyone who actually cares can change with just the bar slider anyways.

Iago

Content Creator
I was just passing by and I have noticed your screenshoot of princess Zelda wearing my old waistcoat mod. A few months ago I made an upgrade of it (I upgraded a lot of my mods then) that you may not be aware of. It's not a great change but I think it makes a lot of difference (I always thought the first version looked awful XD). Of course you might like better the old version but here is the link to the new one just in case: Waistcoat

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
I was just passing by and I have noticed your screenshoot of princess Zelda wearing my old waistcoat mod. A few months ago I made an upgrade of it (I upgraded a lot of my mods then) that you may not be aware of. It's not a great change but I think it makes a lot of difference
You're right, that does look a lot better! I'll be using that. Thanks for dropping by by the way, I really love using your mods (as you can see), I think they are pretty great, and they are perfect to mess around with to create new outfits.

vava123

Potential Patron
Hello, well i'd like to request Arche Klein from Tales of Phantasia.
w1mo435.jpg
Kp0WdXU.jpg

ypFaKPR.png

Hope those references are enough, thanks.

Nyucian

Potential Patron
Sorry to Bother you but would it be too much trouble for you to do These 2? Eryn from Fairy Fencer F and Satsuki from Aneimo.
Satsuki:

Eryn:

Thank You if advance if you chose to do it!

Last edited by a moderator:

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Alright, so here is the deal. I'm going to add a quick new rule about requests: From now on, you'll only be able to have 2 pending requests. Now, if you happen to want yet another character, I'm not going to refuse your request: Instead, additional requests (like the two last requests by asdfg1632) will be stuck in "request limbo" and will only be added to the list once your previous requests are complete. Sounds good?

EDIT: Don't know who tried to edit the first post while I was also editing it, but don't worry, I can take care of that :P

In other news:
Eryn from Fairy Fencer F and Satsuki from Aneimo.
You got it.

Can I apply for a jaina proudmoore and ysera of world of warcraft?
I will, but as I said above, the two characters are currently low priority and will only be added to the list once your pending requests are done.

Not gonna lie dude, I freaking love your work.
These are fantastic.
Jeez, thanks a lot. I'm doing my best, and I'm glad people like it :)

Update news: D.va, Bullet & Surprise character done. Will work on Ara and post the new update. Maybe later today.

Last edited:

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
This update's theme is: Girls that get into a lot of battles. Let's begin.

____________________​
So, we start with D.va, as requested by Bob_Saget. Not a huge fan of 3D model references, so I used this picture as inspiration for a more "anime" look. I made sure to get the headset just right, though.
CoIhyzw.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Then we have Bullet, from Blazblue. References were not exactly from the side, kind of made this one tricky. Turned out pretty good in my opinion.. Here it is:
rSAjaJQ.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Thirdly, asdfg1632's request, Ara Haan from Elsword. Due to how insanely long this hair is, it might look awkward in some positions, and I couldn't exactly fix that, despite my best efforts. I made sure to add the hair pin and the blush, if that's not okay, you can message me and I'll remove it.
BzVAM1G.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
And now for a mod that pretty much had to be done at some point...
The female protagonist from the next Pokémon games, Sun and Moon, with both a black and blonde variant!
xOEDb57.png
DjKiMjQ.png

[DL LINK Black]
[DL LINK Blonde]
Ohey, by the way, I have designed some clothing mods that both stuntcock and SyntaxTerror created in SDT. They are inspired by characters I have created hair mods for (Inkling Girl and Shantae). Check them out here (click the thumbnails):

I know I said I would start listing mods I used in previews by now but it's coming, I swear.

Last edited:

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
As long as you have pictures of her I can work with, I don't see why not.

Well I mainly got the Idea to request her since my 3 Commissions involving her show her from the front and from both Sides so I hope the Pics work.

a62c1a0dabc001433a01cd58eabaa9a8-dad38bt.jpg

9a62461644d5e066f9c305dc74a9890b-dacakxi.jpg

70acafbd8f30814f50d2fae3a26a21e4-daby2km.jpg

Oh and if you add her to the List... her Name is Lilith Scharlach

Hank East

Content Creator
That D.Va looks great! I'm seriously surprised it took this long for someone to make an import of her, though :P but speaking of D.Va, which mod is that on the preview? I, too, would like Minus 1 Suit D.Va in my SDT collection :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.