Cynthia from Claymore (1 Viewer)

Joseph33759

Potential Patron
I am looking for someone to make a mod that adds Cynthia from Claymore into SDT preferably in a single mod except for her clothes... granted I want those for her, but I also want the choice to change her out of it >.>

Joseph33759

Potential Patron
References such as a picture? or what? Sorry I never made a request before XD

Here are two pictures that I hope will help :-/

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 214

f93

Casual Client
The stickied Reference Shot Guide thread in this forum explains the type of images that should be posted when requesting something. The obvious one is side-on shots, as SDT is entirely viewed from the side.

Joseph33759

Potential Patron
she has the physical attractiveness and then the almost innocent attractiveness added on, makes you want to do a lot of dirty things to her ;)

Oh and I REALLY want her to have the outfit, but at the same time I would like it to be on a separate SWF (possibly adjustable breasts??)

Yeah I have all these ideas, and no skill and/or time to make them... >.>

Bluey5

Potential Patron
That doesn't matter. Suggestions always help. Dante got this one in the bag though... Pigtails always gets him! ;)

Joseph33759

Potential Patron
Well Dante, I would feel honored if you would make this, I have several of your other mods and they are very well made

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.