Cyber Kunoichi Ayame X (1 Viewer)

CheeseXD

Potential Patron
RJ164621_img_smp1.jpg

RJ164621_img_smp3.jpg

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ164621.html/?unique_op=af

Made by StudioS

Seems like a spiritual successor to Hunter's H... Anyone bought the game? Is it any good?

E

Eddyboy

Wanted to test it, but whatever I do, I cannot manage to get the filenames to extract correctly, which ends up crashing the game cause the level names are corrupted. Would anyone who manages to get it extracted correctly be so kind and post the filenames of the *.exe, +.kgt, and most importantly, the *.stage files so I can rename those manually? Would be a huge help since it will probably allow me to run the game.

Clausolas

Casual Client
If I had to guess, I would say your problem stems from not having your computer use Japanese AppLocale.

[EDIT]
If anyone else seems to have problems, see if you can copy/paste these

サイバーくノ一アヤメX.exe
サイバーくノ一アヤメX.kgt
森.stage
森2.stage

[EDIT 2]
I played through the game and pretty much finished the whole thing in 20 minutes. There are two modes.

Story Mode (where you play as Ayame, the character on the title screen) and Punish Mode (where you play as a male ninja)

In Story Mode, you just go stage to stage until the end. I died against the final boss and I didn't feel like trying again, so I went to Punish Mode.

Punish Mode gets you the same gameplay, but you get a quick H / Ryona / Torture scene at the end of every stage where you torture the boss a little before killing them in gruesome ways (though you can skip this part). There's not much of a sense of achievement of getting these torture scenes since you can access them from the Punish Mode menu anyways.

As for the gameplay, it's really bland. Mash a specific button until your enemy dies. Fatal Fight does the whole thing a little better, I think, but this is good for people who like a female protagonist getting dominated by baddies.

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
edit: nevermind i fixed it! renamed the exe and kgt file.

it seems ok, i like my game overs to be a lot more gory though. she just gets her clothes ripped and that is all, unless there is something i did wrong.

Last edited:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
It's not the game overs that are the biggest source of ryona. It's beating the levels.
yes but i like "game over" ryona/guro. there's a 'torture' mode if you select the male ninja but it's not the same as getting a game over scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.