Jade1503

Swell Supporter
After their tag team match with Reiko Hinomoto and Candy Cane, Korra and Sakura have a quick shower and got dressed to their usual clothing before pushing through the crowd and reaching the ringside just in time for the second match.

‘FOR OUR SECOND MATCH!’ the announcer announced. ‘PLEASE WELCOME, FROM TOKYO BAY: RYUKO MATOI!’

The doors opened and a young girl with a red strand in front of it and blue eyes ran towards the ring. She wore black bikini and black boots that barely covered her breasts, crotch and six-packs. Getting catcalls and whistles as she jump into the ring and started scowling at the crowd, waiting for her opponent.

‘AND HER OPPONENT!’ the announcer cried. ‘FROM TOKYO BAY: SATSUKI KIRYUIN!’

The doors opened and Satsuki was greeted by cheering crowd as she strutted towards the ring: wearing white bikini and white boots that did not cover her pink nipples and black hairy vagina. She raised her nose and climbed erotically into the ring, striking sexy moves to the crowd. Among the crowd, Korra growled as she watched Satsuki’s smug face as she posed. Then Satsuki stopped posing and turned to Ryuko: smiling at her scowl.

‘Hey Ryuko.’ Satsuki smirked. ‘You ready for this?’

Ryuko growled. ‘Why do we have to fight in such skimpy clothing?’

Satsuki smiled and showed off her body. ‘It’s what the fans wants. What’s wrong baby sister, too scared to show your nudity?’

‘Shut up!’ Ryuko shouted. ‘I’ll beat you and showed everyone you’re nothing but a slut!’

The bell rang and the two women charged but before Ryuko could lay a finger on Satsuki, Satsuki lowered herself, grabbed Ryuko’s bikini top and hip tossed her onto the mat: ripping out Ryuko’s bikini top in the process. Ryuko got onto her feet and was shocked that her pink nipples were exposed.

‘You bitch!’ she snarled and sprinted onto her feet but as she did, Satsuki kneed her in the face: sending her stumbling into the ropes. As Satsuki strode towards her, Ryuko scooped her up by the crotch and threw her out of the ring: sending Satsuki screaming onto the floors. As Satsuki quickly got up, Ryuko climbed onto the top ropes, leaped onto Satsuki’s shoulders and slammed her into the floors in a head scissors takedown. As Satsuki moaned in pain, Ryuko pulled her up onto her feet and stripped of her bikini: showing Satsuki’s pink nipples and black hairy vagina.

‘That’s for stripping me topless bitch!’ Ryuko said and grabbed Satsuki by the head, slammed her onto the apron before throwing her back into the ring. As Satsuki stood up, Ryuko was on the top ropes again and leap towards Satsuki, only to be caught in mid-air and Satsuki slammed Ryuko’s back on her knees in a backbreaker: making Ryuko spat out saliva.

‘Mmmmmm... You almost had me, but it’s not enough to stop me.’ Satsuki smiled and pulled off Ryuko’s bikini bottom: exposing Ryuko’s black hairy vagina. Ryuko moaned as Satsuki plunged two fingers into her vagina and fingered deeply into her, Ryuko gasped and drooled as she orgasmed: her cum falling into the mat. As Satsuki laughed evilly, Ryuko kneed her in her temple and rolled onto her feet and leaned against the ropes. As Satsuki held her temple in pain, Ryuko rebounded from the ropes and dropkicked Satsuki in the face: sending her skidding onto her back.

Ryuko crawled to Satsuki and plunged two fingers into Satsuki’s vagina: pushing them deeper as Satsuki gasped and moaned. Ryuko grinned as she pushed her fingers deeper into Satsuki’s vagina and poking all her sensitive spots until Satsuki gasped sexually and cum flowed out of her vagina: covering Ryuko’s hand and the mat. Satsuki moaned as Ryuko pulled her up by the hair and delivered a knee missile into her belly before Irish whipping her into the ropes. As Satsuki rebounded, Ryuko prepared to clothesline her into the mat but Satsuki blocked Ryuko’s attack and head butted her until Ryuko was on her back.

As Ryuko held her head in pain and groaned, Satsuki grabbed both of Ryuko’s legs and started stomping and grinding on her crotch, violently. Ryuko screamed in pain as her crotch was being mauled and stomped on by Satsuki.

‘Think you can make me cum and get away with it?’ Satsuki screamed at her little sister. ‘I don’t think so!’

Satsuki grinded her heel deeper into Ryuko’s vagina and with a gasp of finality, cum exploded out of Ryuko’s vagina: covering Satsuki’s right leg and the mat. Ryuko gasped loudly as Satsuki pulled her onto her feet and holding her in a reverse full nelson, Satsuki fired knee missiles in between Ryuko’s legs: making Ryuko drool and gasped in agony. After the tenth missile and knowing that Ryuko had reached her climax, Satsuki lifted her Ryuko onto her shoulders and slammed her back down into the mat in a brain buster. Ryuko screamed as her vagina orgasmed again: her cum erupting like a volcano. Ryuko moaned as she squirted out the last drop but Satsuki then dropped Ryuko onto the mat and connected her hairy clitoris to Ryuko’s: shocking her.

‘What are you... OOOOHHHHHH!’ Ryuko moaned as Satsuki slammed and grinded her wet hairy clitoris onto Ryuko’s, grinding it roughly. ‘Please... Satsuki... No more...’

Satsuki grinned and ignored Ryuko as she continued to ram her crotch into Ryuko’s and to the disbelief of Ryuko and to Korra and Sakura who were watching, Ryuko orgasmed once again: spraying cum all over Satsuki. Ryuko moaned and drooled as Satsuki licked her vagina clean before pulling her onto her feet: locking lips with her. Satsuki broke the kiss and smiled at the panting Ryuko before lifting her into the air upside down and slammed her down in a package piledriver: Ryuko screamed before falling silent. Satsuki dropped Ryuko onto her back and sat on her face in a face sit: the referee making the count.

‘1... 2... 3!’

The crowd cheered and the announcer’s voice rand through the arena.

‘YOUR WINNER BY PINFALL: SATSUKI KIRYUIN!’

Satsuki moaned with relief as she orgasmed all over Ryuko’s face and raised her hand: her palm opened. The crowd became quiet as a microphone lowered from the ceiling and into Satsuki’s hand: standing up and of her cum dripping onto Ryuko’s unconscious body.

‘YOU SEE THAT KORRA?’ she shouted ‘EVEN WITHOUT MY KAMUI, I CAN STILL FIGHT AND EMERGED VICTORIOUS! SO LET’S HAVE A MATCH ONE DAY AND AFTER I BEAT YOU, I WILL FUCK YOU LIKE I DID TO RYUKO AND TO THAT PINK-HAIRED WHORE YOU HAVE TAGGED AROUND WITH!’
‘THAT’S ENOUGH!’

Satsuki looked as Korra jumped over the steel rump, with Sakura following behind her, and slid into the ring: Sakura stayed outside. Korra snatched the microphone away from Satsuki’s hand.

‘YOU TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT SAKURA YOU BITCH!’ Korra shouted at Satsuki. ‘SINCE BOTH OF US JUST HAD OUR MATCH TODAY, LETS SETTLE THIS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!’ Then Korra smirked. ‘IF YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME!’

Satsuki snatched the microphone back at Korra. ‘FINE! I WILL TEACH YOU MANNERS YOU CORSE DOG!’

Both girls stares daggers at each other as the crowd cheered, the match of the century had arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.